Various Group Ideas

Started by GnothiSeauton, March 21, 2010, 08:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Various Group Ideas

The Neighborhood
Please keep in mind I already have a version of this game going on at the moment, but am keeping the idea open for another version of it.  The story revolves around two couples:  Couple A being more deviant and sexually liberated, while Couple B is young, new to the neighborhood, and conservative about things for the most part while being admittedly a little curious about life and things.  When Couple B moves into the neighborhood, Couple A immediately takes a liking to them, go so far as introducing them to the wonders of Swinging and spouse swapping.  For the most part, the curious Couple B is intrigued by it all, and curiously wanders deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole of lust and desire.  However, that doesn’t mean things are all rosy and beautiful.  As it continues to go on and on, spiraling out of control with drug-fueled orgies and whatnot, Couple B seeks a way out of it.  Couple A, on the other hand, has other ideas.  Could involve kidnapping and other various extreme elements.

The Surrogate
Some couples would do anything for a baby.  For one couple, they were willing to go the extra mile in making sure they could have a child, even if the wife was incapable of being impregnated.  They had been watching the college student for some time.  A student in the husband’s class, they had their eyes on her for the longest time.  Her beauty, her body, everything was of value to them.  It was why they kidnapped her and locked her away in their house, raping her body for the joys of having a child.  A dark and morbid story, I know, but for some reason, this sounds really intriguing to me.  If possible, I would even go so far as doing a fantasy element to this.  Maybe something along the lines of Rosemary’s Baby, where the girl is kidnapped to give birth to the alleged anti-christ?

Brothers
These two brothers share everything.  Together the two of them rose to become two of the most powerful and influential men in the world with their Fortune 500 company they created and built from the ground up.  It was through rich friends that they heard about the underground sex trafficking ring where girls were auctioned off like cattle.  Intrigued, the two brothers decided to take a little trip down to the shady warehouse on the far outskirts of town in the hopes of finding something else the two of them could use.  Yes, it’s kind of a vague story, I know, but it’s a start and foundation.
A Trip to Mexico
Two of the country’s most dangerous criminals have escaped from the local prison.  As they make their way as far as possible from the prison, they know and realize they need insurance in case things go bad.  Besides, a car wouldn’t be bad either.  That’s when the two of them break into a house, and come upon a young college-age student home on break.  They kidnap her and take her with them as they make their way across the country to the refuge of Mexico.  For the criminals, I see kind of two opposite men.  Where one is deranged and sadistic (ala the Joker in Dark Knight), the other is more of a gentleman-like figure (ala John Dillinger in Public Enemies).  More characters could be added to the story, like other criminals in a mass breakout, or even maybe jealous girlfriends of the Criminals that aim to help them escape.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

London

Hi GnothiSeauton. I just read your post and wanted to tell you I liked all of them. My favorite two are The Neighborhood and The Surrogate. If any of them come up for play let me know.

SteveO

I am almost inappropriately interested in Royally Fucked.

Watari

Quote from: SteveO on March 23, 2010, 09:15:57 AM
I am almost inappropriately interested in Royally Fucked.

I second this! Are you still looking for members for it?

GnothiSeauton

Just so everyone knows, right now I'm experiencing internet difficulties which are greatly affecting my posting and responding.  If it takes me a while to get back to you, please keep this in mind.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated for a little bit.  Right now, the group version of Royally Fucked is not something I'm looking for, although it was most popular. 

Seeking New Stories

Ramael

A Trip to Mexico interests me. I think there's a lot of potential for that!

London

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested. I liked all of them but some more then others...

Carlissa

I'm interestd in the Surrogate one ;)
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Love And Submission

A trip to mexico does seem intresting.

If you need a joker or decide to add more jail breaker's i'd probably join.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Darkcide

I'm partial to the Trip To Mexico one. That seems like fun.

hyazinth

i'd be in with "the neighborhood" if that's a possibility.

lips and thorns

The Neighborhood sounds exquisite, in particular.  Let me know if you ever get that one going.

GnothiSeauton

Updated with some adjustments to games I'm no longer looking for.

Seeking New Stories