[MUL] Sex addict falling off the wagon with a Bad Bad girl

Started by ruaprnstr, September 21, 2009, 09:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruaprnstr

I would like to try an RP Idea if this is something you find interesting:

ME: A Sex addict and recovering alcoholic (Male) who struggles with his addiction much like a tragic alcoholic. He is a Cop he lost his wife a long time ago in a back story he doesn't like to talk or think about. He had kids or has but doesn't say much about them. Smokes cigs, drinks a lot of coffee and is struggling with his addiction when a married woman is assigned to work a case with him.

You: Sexy and alluring you are also a cop. You have a kink-you like to seduce your partners... to dominate. Your spouse has no idea about your nawty behavior you keep it secret and don't give a thought to your double life, you like to flirt, create the sexual tension. Your new assignment and office is in a small town with this rouge cop who sometimes gets in too trouble is your new partner and seems exciting, shiny and new.

The part of the story I would like us too focus on is the tension between the two, and the struggle.

I am open to completely different characters if these don't appeal- I am more concerned with the Male character struggling against his addiction and the female character who focuses on the prize and moves in on her prey- to break his will and get him to give in. Sexual tension is important here :)

"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Nevaeh

I so wish I could play a dom Female for this.  The RP sounds interesting.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

ruaprnstr

"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts