When all else fails......There is your body ( M looking for F or M)

Started by Frost, August 15, 2015, 08:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

This story is not going to be all rosy and nice, I would like dark twists and scenarios, things which  are dark and incorporates many things in my on's including not so pleasant males that she might encounter.

Important, I would like someone descriptive, especially clothing as it does help build the scene and imagination, I am not interested in people who rush with minimal lines of reply, yes some scenes may required it but 2 paragraphs minimum please :)

When all else fails......There is your body

A college girl, eighteen and fresh faced, her home is broken, her father left and her mother drinks herself in to a state every day to remove herself from reality. Needing money for her education she tries to get jobs but fails as experience is required, the employers knowing that she would just be there until she goes off to further education, only wanting the dead end job crew.

Her body is well developed, her heavy cleavage and toned body, her curvy hips and tight ass, knowing it was her last resort she started viewing forums and adult sites, thinking of posting her own advert up for services, she did not have anyone to be her security, but she had no choice.

Please Pm me for further information and discuss