the story of a tranny hooker M/M TG/TG

Started by curiousjames, April 10, 2013, 07:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousjames

Hi there as usual I want to do a transgender themed RP I would like to play A young guy hard on his luck and flat broke that gets taken advantage of and talked into becoming a hooker. It would start out slow perhaps my meeting a guy that gives me some money taking pity on me then talks me into giving him a hand job to  get more. My desperation leading to me into giving in and doing it. Then tempting me in further and further with money and drugs to do more and more ever so slowly and slyly eventually getting me to dress up as a girl then take hormones and perhaps even breast implants. All of this racking up more debt that I need to work to pay off. I am after one of three options in a partner.

1) someone to play my pimp the guy that starts me off and talks me into that fist payed hand job then so much more. He would start out as an evil bastard charismatic pimp and businessman that takes advantage of me breaking me in further on each of my steps to full blown ladyboy of the night. he would eventualys start to soften and find himself having feelings for me.

2) a fellow girl belonging to the pimp. In this scenario the pimp would remain evil and get even worse and having been introduced to a fellow working girl that helps show me the ropes we fall in love.

3) A customer that pays for my services but ends up falling for me and taking me away from it all almost pretty women but with a transsexual hooker.
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be