Willow's Non-Adult Request Thread (MxF or MxM)

Started by Willow Sol, June 12, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow Sol

Closed.
what better way to live life than to create a world of your own and disappear there

Request Threads:
Adult | Non-Adult | Tracker

GideonWept

Hello Willow,
I am King Gideon, but you may call me G.
I'm waiting on my acceptance reply in introductions, and in the meantime you sound like you have exactly the anchor a good roleplay needs for me.
I'm up for a kingdom hearts styled RP, with the concept of heartless and nobodies and all that. I like all your characters but I think 'Six Drop' would be a lot of fun to get in trouble with. I like to roleplay in the third person, 100%, and replies may sometimes utilize a spoiler for OOC content.

Here are some character concepts I'd like to shoot by you.

Gideon ______
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Calls for: A need for the voice of reason and sense. A little hot headedness.
A nervous high pressured time bomb. He will pace around the streets of the real world, feeling like other worlds were out there - and he was a mere speck. In a hoodie and his need to /nightwalk/ he looked like a suspicious figure to the neighbors along the cottage paths. He lost his name when someone stole it.

Alone
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Calls for: Comfort, friendship, temptation. A need for a healthy blend of Kuudere and Yandere.
She is a nobody sent to wander the real world looking for its heartless counterpart. Sweet, well mannered, and kind - until she's hit a limit. 

Or we could design a character around your ideas
- J.M.W. Turner
Love or fade.