It's Good to be Bad (FREE, NC)

Started by DarknessBorne, January 31, 2015, 07:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarknessBorne

I'm interested in running a freeform game where the characters are bad guys.  I don't mean stereotypical villains, necessarily, but people on the wrong side of the law and society, who are generally antisocial and who have at least a degree of malice aforethought.

Examples could include:
1) a team of escaped convicts, with the objective to reach the Mexican border and escape
2) a street gang trying to intimidate the residents of a neighborhood into silence and establish a safe house
3) a band of invaders going to sack a village and take booty (and women).
Currently OPEN to new RPs.

Vonandi

Always looking for non con, and the idea intrigues me. Especially example one, I can see some real conflict and interesting NC arising from such a scenario.. 

DarknessBorne

Quote from: Ithnuul on February 02, 2015, 09:04:34 PM
Always looking for non con, and the idea intrigues me. Especially example one, I can see some real conflict and interesting NC arising from such a scenario..

What sort of character would you like to play?

Neo In Matrix

I loved the second example idea. I can play a husband/wife couple or a single woman/mother who is part of the neighbourhood that the bad guys are trying to keep silent.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Vonandi

If it where
Quote from: DarknessBorne on February 03, 2015, 08:18:37 PM
What sort of character would you like to play?

A convict if the first example comes to fruition, a female crim who is split between wanting to make it on her own, with a greatly lessened chance of success, or working with the other escapees who -depending on how long they'd been imprisoned- haven't been around a woman in a long time and potentially out number her... Otherwise if the second or third one comes through I'd be a ruthless gandbanger trying to earn the respect of her peers... I honestly don't have much of an idea of where to go with that one; Or a captured villager, which can go many ways depending on how you would want to go with it, she could be trained as a warrior, a sex slave, a just general run of the mill slave, a gladiator in some sort of arena, a forced bride...

Vonandi

Ambie

interested to see where and/or how this develops...needs concrete movement though...i like the neighborhood/safe house idea the best so far.

DarknessBorne

My apologies, everyone...I got roped into a no-notice project that pretty much ate all my cycles this week.  At this point, I'm leaning toward the quiet neighborhood scenario.

DarknessBorne

Yes, after further consideration, I think we'll go with the quiet neighborhood scenario.  Please submit character concepts here.

Nymphadora

Interesting. Considering. Bookmarking for now.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

nailcrosser

Also interested. Thinking of playing the type of sadist who is really into mind games, something along the lines of the guys from Funny Games.

bokotousamurai

Interested, I'll see where this goes while I think up a character
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

DarknessBorne

The characters I am bringing to the table are:

Sarah, a 37 year old blonde accountant and soccer mom.  Tall, highly intelligent, pragmatic and confident.
Karen, a 19 year college student and daughter of Sarah.  Nerdy, also a blonde.  A little shy.
Elizabeth, Karen's 17 year old younger sibling.  She is redheaded, a little more tomboyish, athletic (swim team) and something of a rebel, though not hardcore about it.

This is just a starting sketch, of course.  They will live at 342 Robin Lane, a three-bedroom house in a middle-class neighborhood near the railroad tracks...on the other side of which is a seedier part of town. 

Ambie

Quote from: DarknessBorne on February 16, 2015, 06:30:30 PM
The characters I am bringing to the table are:

Sarah, a 37 year old blonde accountant and soccer mom.  Tall, highly intelligent, pragmatic and confident.
Karen, a 19 year college student and daughter of Sarah.  Nerdy, also a blonde.  A little shy.
Elizabeth, Karen's 17 year old younger sibling.  She is redheaded, a little more tomboyish, athletic (swim team) and something of a rebel, though not hardcore about it.

This is just a starting sketch, of course.  They will live at 342 Robin Lane, a three-bedroom house in a middle-class neighborhood near the railroad tracks...on the other side of which is a seedier part of town.

Those are your characters or ones you would like played?

Astrofig

Interest noted. Let's see where this goes.

DarknessBorne

Quote from: Ambie on March 25, 2015, 03:30:58 PM
Those are your characters or ones you would like played?

My characters.