Draw With Me

Started by darkninja0200, October 27, 2010, 01:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkninja0200

Those of you that came in here must have been interested. I'm darkninja0200 and I am new here... but I am a decent RPer so no need to worry about poor RPing skills.

Anyway to why i made this.I wanna do an RP based on this music video.

Draw With Me

I really liked this vid and really wanna make an RP from this. so any takers?

Lilly Dela Cruse

Hey I saw the video and it was beautiful  i'd be willing to try.
O's and O's:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87526.0
At first taste of skin you're tamed. Desire hounds you with scorching flame. A kiss, a lick and touch is yours. Beyond my velvet box the doors
of all known pleasure deep and new. Come with me to Xanadu. In my pleasure dome you'll lay in raptures chains never to stray. Dip your chalice in my wine
and sip such luscious fruit divine.
Eternally Your
Lilly

darkninja0200

Alright so we can fit the RP to our needs so long as we keep the story true. My idea was not only to follow the song but also to follow what might happen after. What do you think?

Lilly Dela Cruse

Sure I will be willing to try , as long as you are patient with me. If I disappear it means the internet is down here again we had a big storm here last night still having problems and will be back as soon as possible.
O's and O's:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87526.0
At first taste of skin you're tamed. Desire hounds you with scorching flame. A kiss, a lick and touch is yours. Beyond my velvet box the doors
of all known pleasure deep and new. Come with me to Xanadu. In my pleasure dome you'll lay in raptures chains never to stray. Dip your chalice in my wine
and sip such luscious fruit divine.
Eternally Your
Lilly

darkninja0200

sure I can be patient... but sometimes I get antsy so please be patient with me as well. So we can keep the character's that are here if ya want (I would prefer it) or we can think of new charries for it. after that which one would you want to play?