Sub F seeking Domme F for an idea!

Started by Usani, November 12, 2014, 12:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

The idea is two best friends who have been close since high school are now roommates while in College.  Your character has always been the blunt, crazy outgoing type and mine is shy, quiet but very loving type.  That was one thing that brought them together were their different personalities, they helped each other, your character helped mine loosen up a bit and mine helped yours learn how to trust others and open up.

They have both been secretly in love with each other for quite some time and my character doesn't know that your character knows about her feelings.  So, for a while now your character has been secretly training my character on being a submissive to her without my character even knowing it.  Mainly because she loves your character so much she would do anything for her and your character would do the same for mine and is protective over her so it just fits naturally.

Please read my O/O and I would prefer a real life female for this.  I honestly enjoy when someone posts a photo of their character in their intro posts, to me it makes the story come alive more so please be okay with that.  You can pick my character photo since I have a specific look for yours just to be fair.  :) PM me I dont bite but I hope you do! ;)