I have cookies!! (male seeking female)

Started by Xavier, December 20, 2014, 01:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Hello everybody,

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I greatly appreciate that.  I apologize to anyone I was playing with before and my sudden disappearance.. I got way over my head trying to take care of my 2.5 year old son, month old daughter and trying to cope with my now ex wife leaving suddenly. I have everything under control now and am looking to start this back up. I really missed writing and meeting new people through this. I'm open to all kinds of roles but below is a list of a few things I came up with. Hopefully I will hear something from you.

-----

Dragonball Z/GT, Pokemon

Fantasy - Elves, vampires, ect.. Can be any combination of creatures, imagination time haha.

Organized Crime - Mafia style of course, could be bodyguard and daughter, mafia leader and bodyguard or even undercover agent inside the mafia.

Historical - Major history buff, love everything about it and all eras.  Roman, Samurai, Medieval, Pirates, Gladiators or anything else you favor.

Incest - Don't have to explain this much, something of curiosity about it.

Bestiality - Tried this once before I left a long time ago, still curious about it.. Could be combined with other roles.

Real Life - Neighbors, Older/Younger, School, Roommates, anything you can think of...

-----

Thank you and have a great day!

X

Xavier

Bump!

Just a FYI, what all I have listed is just what I thought of earlier. If you have ideas that you are really wanting took, please send them my way! You can message me on here or yahoo and I will respond asap. I am very open to try some new roles out and hear some new ideas that I couldn't think of.

Cheers,
X

P.S. I have brownies and milk to add to my cookie stash now.

Xavier

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Just an update...

Still in the search for rp partners, if interested message me on here, I will get back to you asap :)

As for roles, I am completely up for anything, willing to give anything a try and see how it works. We can work through the details and scenario through messaging!

Thank you,
X