Smutty Pokemon Adventures (FxM MxM FxF FutaxM or F )

Started by Winds Of Lust, April 19, 2013, 09:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winds Of Lust

I have recently decided I am in the mood for a sexual Pokemon adventure

This can go a couple of ways, but no mater the combination I am currently only looking to play the potion of Sub

I AM REALLY IN THE MOOD TO PLAY A FEMBOY, IF YOU ARE DOWN YOU HAVE A GREAT CHANCE I'LL JUMP AT YOUR REQUEST!

Basic rules

Feel free to post here or pm me.
I only play through PM or threads
I am good with pictures or desciptions
Keep in mind real life happens, I'll let you know when it gets to busy to post for a bit or if it will be a day or two, I expect you to do the same.
Please Please PLEASE be somewhat literate. I know these are going to be smut bassed games rather than plot baed games, but if you can't get out 5 lines of decent forward moving writing don't expect me to maintain much interest in the game

So here is what I am thinking at the moment

Pokemon/Pokeboy/Pokegirls(dom) x trainer ( male or female, sub)

My character is a young trainer ready to go out and discover there destiny. The thing is, the trainer is kind of a shy, push over of a person, and his/her first Pokémon is very aggressive. The Pokémon quickly asserts it's dominance over the weak willed trainer and she/he becomes subject to it's desires. It still deems it okay for her/him to go out and try and become a "Pokémon master", as long as he/she stays submissive to her first pokemon. Not to mention  every Pokémon the trainer catches is seems all to eager to join the master pokemon in there domination of him/her.

This game could be, as I pointed out above,could have Traditional Pokemon, Pokemorphed boys/girls, or Gijinka, are dominating a trainer character, making my trainer ( he or she ) serve them sexually as they go about their journey. This could also end up with the trainer being taken by wild pokemon, or having to serve another trainers pokemon ( and the trainer ) sexually after a lost fight.

Pokemon/Pokeboy/Pokegirls(Sub) x trainer ( male or female, Dom)

Much the same as the previous set up but in reverse. I'd be playing what would eventually grow to be your own personal harem of pokemon

These  are both very rough set ups, but are open to a lot of additions, and I would be also glad to see if you were interested in something pokemon themed but not quite what I have written up here. I'm just in a pokemon mood in general.

Potential Plot prompt

Careful with Psychic Pokemon ( this game can have any combination of gender pairings, but for the sake of simplicity I'll stick with a Her trainer and a He pokemon for the prompt

A trainer starts with a trouble making psychic pokemon. The psychic pokemon begins to use it's power to play wither there trainers mind. Putting little thoughts, suggestions, and feelings in her subconscious ( for example; puts thoughts in her head like Will feel very horny today, Will feel an urge to see or touch her pokemon's penis, Won't be able to climax on her own, Will allow the pokemon to touch her however he likes, ect. )  with the ultimate goal to make the trainer completely submissive to the psychic pokemon and all the others he/her catches along the way.

Winds Of Lust

Winds Of Lust

Winds Of Lust

temptressdragon

And all I got from that was that picture going on for that new pokemon game where you can interact freely with pokemon....and someone had a zoom in off machoke (I think) and his...particularly pronounced package down there...are you still interested in defiling pokemon?
"We do not have Man's gift of tongue or of the imagination.  What is - for dragons - is.  We cannot wish it away.  We cannot make the real unreal, or the unreal real.  I envy Man this gift."
- Grandfather Dragon, from Great-Grandfather Dragon's Tale (Jane Yolen)

Winds Of Lust

lol well given that I just updated with new pokemorph pics and have started wondering this board again, I'll say yes I am still interested.

catherinehellfire

I would like to play.  Either one is fine with me though I might have troubles if I have to roleplay as a male as I've never tried it before.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Winds Of Lust

Return from long absence and edited/updated request bump.

Zeth

I'd like to play Pokegirls(Sub) You x trainer Male(Dom) Me. I'd be willing to take cute pokeboys as well, but I'd prefer girls. Are there any specific types you'd like?

Also I know playing a harem on your own can be a daunting task. I'd do a variation of the theme based on Monster rancher, so its one or two monster subs to one human rancher.

KnightNelson20

Im expressing interest. Were you looking for multiple players when you were thinking pokemon or were you wanting a 1x1 type thing. Im fine for either. My vote goes towards Gijinka or pokemon on human.

ManofDawnLight

I onetime had a three second add on to one of my dreams, where the main boy character of the Pokémon show had a new Pokémon that was a ball with lady parts on the face and a long, phallic tail on the other.  It jumped into his pants and started working, and his eyes went big with one of those stereotypical anime tears going off the side of his head.  I had to laugh when I woke up.  Sure, I'm interested.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Winds Of Lust

Zeth

Are you going to respond to are posts? You got 3 people who said they are interested and you said nothing to them.

KnightNelson20

Quote from: Zeth on May 08, 2014, 07:03:03 AM
Are you going to respond to are posts? You got 3 people who said they are interested and you said nothing to them.

That was rude. She responded to me at least.(in pm) If you were still interested you should pm her nicely.

Zeth

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on May 08, 2014, 11:18:59 AM
That was rude. She responded to me at least.(in pm) If you were still interested you should pm her nicely.

She? Winds of Lust is a Lord thus a man. I think some one else PMed you.

KnightNelson20

Quote from: Zeth on May 08, 2014, 11:43:33 AM
She? Winds of Lust is a Lord thus a man. I think some one else PMed you.

Sorry i didnt mean to type she i was talking to someone else at the same time. But yea HE did pm me lol. Either way it was rude to approach him in that manner.

Lol sorry Winds!!

TheDefiantPirate

i would like to maybe set one up at some point with you Winds of lust Man hit me up PM style