Lune de la Louisiane~Modern supernatural fantasy, All Welcome; RECRUITING!

Started by persephone325, March 15, 2018, 03:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy Sky

I will throw a male shifter together for you if you are still accepting characters?
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

persephone325

Quote from: skyre on May 11, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
I will throw a male shifter together for you if you are still accepting characters?

Feel free!

I'm thinking of just keeping recruiting open all the time, since it's not like a Hogwart's game or school based game that works in "years". ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Hazy Sky

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

persephone325

Quote from: skyre on May 11, 2018, 12:57:50 AM
Wonderful! I'll get something to you as soon as possible.

No need to rush! Take your time, as we're a rather slow moving group. ^^
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Chantarelle

Character: Morrigan Aensland

Sex: F

Relationship Status: single

Orientation: Straight

Height: 5’10

Weight: 132 pounds

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: blue/green

FC: https://imgur.com/a/77bLm

Personality: can be submissive or dominant depending on situation.

History: “I've been hollowed out for...a while now. I was 5 when I was marked. They're called sak yants...ritual tattoos. They're said to offer protection, good luck, verility.  Mine are a little different.  You can't see them unless they are activated." She was still holding back.  She bit her bottom lip, deep in thought.  The memory of her
body on fire played in her minds eye. "Preecha Phet was the name of the monk that gave them to me.  Papa Preecha was from an ancient order of monks going back...a really long time.  He used a khem sak to stiple his blood into me." She could still see him bent over his work, chanting incantations softly.  The iron rod piercing her like a vengeful hummingbird.  She began to feel light-headed.  She was beginning to disassociate again. She shook her head, this was pointless. "When the
yants activate I open up like a damn flower in spring.  The strength of my
will is the only thing that gives me control over what spirits come into me and how long they stay.  I'm a human vessel for hire."  Morrigan
pressed pen hard into page. She thought a long moment before beginning to write again. “I would like to say...I don't blame Papa for doing what he did to me.  I just wish I had had a say in all this." She dropped the pen. She was done. 
"This is stupid."

The moment Morrigan was born she was thrown away. Her mother would had aborted her if the fat cow had even known she was pregnant. Morrigan was fated to die it would seem until a chance, casual walk to the local butcher and Morrigans cries led Preecha Phet to save the life of the innocent child laying in the dirty alleyway still covered in afterbirth.

The moment Preecha had laid eyes on the babe, his mind began to contemplate the potential. He would raise the child as his own. She would never want for anything. Though it would be an isolated life, he would promise her it would be an interesting one. It took some time to prepare the child for  the ritual that would change her life, in the meantime he prepared her for the pain and fear as well as he could by teaching her calming techniques, meditation, and magic. By the age of 5 she was ready.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

persephone325

Quote from: Chantarelle on May 11, 2018, 08:56:25 PM
Character: Morrigan Aensland

Sex: F

Relationship Status: single

Orientation: Straight

Height: 5’10

Weight: 132 pounds

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: blue/green

FC: https://imgur.com/a/77bLm

Personality: can be submissive or dominant depending on situation.

History: “I've been hollowed out for...a while now. I was 5 when I was marked. They're called sak yants...ritual tattoos. They're said to offer protection, good luck, verility.  Mine are a little different.  You can't see them unless they are activated." She was still holding back.  She bit her bottom lip, deep in thought.  The memory of her
body on fire played in her minds eye. "Preecha Phet was the name of the monk that gave them to me.  Papa Preecha was from an ancient order of monks going back...a really long time.  He used a khem sak to stiple his blood into me." She could still see him bent over his work, chanting incantations softly.  The iron rod piercing her like a vengeful hummingbird.  She began to feel light-headed.  She was beginning to disassociate again. She shook her head, this was pointless. "When the
yants activate I open up like a damn flower in spring.  The strength of my
will is the only thing that gives me control over what spirits come into me and how long they stay.  I'm a human vessel for hire."  Morrigan
pressed pen hard into page. She thought a long moment before beginning to write again. “I would like to say...I don't blame Papa for doing what he did to me.  I just wish I had had a say in all this." She dropped the pen. She was done. 
"This is stupid."

The moment Morrigan was born she was thrown away. Her mother would had aborted her if the fat cow had even known she was pregnant. Morrigan was fated to die it would seem until a chance, casual walk to the local butcher and Morrigans cries led Preecha Phet to save the life of the innocent child laying in the dirty alleyway still covered in afterbirth.

The moment Preecha had laid eyes on the babe, his mind began to contemplate the potential. He would raise the child as his own. She would never want for anything. Though it would be an isolated life, he would promise her it would be an interesting one. It took some time to prepare the child for  the ritual that would change her life, in the meantime he prepared her for the pain and fear as well as he could by teaching her calming techniques, meditation, and magic. By the age of 5 she was ready.

Hey! Would you mind PMing me your sheet? I don't look at sheets posted here. ^^

Here's the code for the sheet:
[float=left][img height=300 padding=5]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eKNb8n6dB9o/StunWhM-d5I/AAAAAAAADnQ/b8BqYGoCO64/s200/place+photo+here.jpg[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] (If applicable)
Optional race name here (If they chose one)
[b]Age (Looks/Actual):[/b] Vampires - 1500, Werewolves - 500, Shifters - 300, Witches - 150
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Relationship Status:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Family:[/b] (If applicable)

[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b] Include all mandatory and optional powers.

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Other Distinguishing Features:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b] No less than three paragraphs.

[b]Residence:[/b] Choose a section on the map where your character resides.
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Face Claim:[/b]

Thank you! I look forward to seeing your sheet. :-)
I don't know.

Caela

This looks interesting. Will work up a sheet and send it to you tomorrow Persephone. Anything in particular you really need?

persephone325

Quote from: Caela on May 12, 2018, 05:53:48 PM
This looks interesting. Will work up a sheet and send it to you tomorrow Persephone. Anything in particular you really need?

We're leaning heavily towards the females at the moment. Race wise, we're pretty evened out. ^^

Though I'm not putting any kind of hold on female characters, so if you'd rather play a lady - then go for it! :-)
I don't know.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Caela

persephone325

I don't know.

Chantarelle

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Hazy Sky

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

ff

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 13, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
Threads are linked in the first post, I think. :D

Yes..first post here has OOC and Char Sheet links, with OOC linking in term to the IC thread(s)

obvs like any RP you'll want to have your char approved before posting IC

LamentingQuill

I'm waiting to hear back on my vampire, I reserved
Gackt
as a faceclaim ^.^

Caela

Odette Annable reserved for Caela

Working on a sheet for a wolf for you Persephone, but I have to get ready for work...will finish it up tomorrow on my day off. :)

persephone325

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 13, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
Threads are linked in the first post, I think. :D

Thank you, Bane! ^^ And others. :-)

I promise, I'm not ignoring anyone - or character PMs! My weekends can be kind of unpredictable, and this one was a little busier than I thought. My plan is to get caught up on all the sheets tonight.

Sorry for the wait, everyone!

Quote from: Caela on May 13, 2018, 04:16:57 PM
Odette Annable reserved for Caela

Working on a sheet for a wolf for you Persephone, but I have to get ready for work...will finish it up tomorrow on my day off. :)

Noted! And take your time. I hope work doesn't wear you out. ^^
I don't know.

Caela

Quote from: persephone325 on May 13, 2018, 05:15:21 PM
Thank you, Bane! ^^ And others. :-)

I promise, I'm not ignoring anyone - or character PMs! My weekends can be kind of unpredictable, and this one was a little busier than I thought. My plan is to get caught up on all the sheets tonight.

Sorry for the wait, everyone!

Noted! And take your time. I hope work doesn't wear you out. ^^

Work was a bit crazy making last night, but it's all good. Made the shift go by quickly.

Working out my girlies backstory now and will be sending you a sheet to read at your leisure. :D

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Caela

persephone325

Quote from: Caela on May 14, 2018, 10:25:24 PM
And sent! Hope you like her Persephone!

I'll be getting to you tonight! *fingers crossed* I've been distracted by real life. >.<

Also, everyone please try and title your PMs for the game accordingly! I don't mind if you put your character name in the subject, but I have a PM label/rule in place to sort game related PMs from other stuff so you guys don't get lost in the shuffle!

If it takes me longer to get back to some of you, that's probably why.

Please and thank you!
I don't know.

RampantDesires

Sadly I don't think my brain is going to let me finish this sheet.  I've quite literally been beating my head against it for over a month :-( 

So releasing my face claim n'all that.  Hope y'all have a lot of fun!  Will keep peeking in and perhaps join in the future!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

persephone325

Quote from: RampantDesires on May 16, 2018, 09:04:38 PM
Sadly I don't think my brain is going to let me finish this sheet.  I've quite literally been beating my head against it for over a month :-( 

So releasing my face claim n'all that.  Hope y'all have a lot of fun!  Will keep peeking in and perhaps join in the future!

:'( Rampant... Don't gooo!!!

But seriously, any time you feel your muse coming back - you're more than welcome. <3
I don't know.