The Amazing Spider Verse (Spider Centric Group Role Play)

Started by Norsegod1839, February 06, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katgrimm

Muses welcome; currently in the thick of mastering my Hope Van Dyne-Pym, Natasha Romanov, Felicia Hardy, Lois Lane, Kara Zoe-El and Barbara Gordon.

Norsegod1839

I edited it a bit to say that we are full up on venoms!

I will go ahead and get a character sheet up shortly for you guys to fill out! I feel we need a few more non venom players but I won't let it turn the RP stagnant if I can help it

towerhouse

-TH

On/Offs

Norsegod1839

Oh?

Interesting another there is a alternate universe where Spider-man daughter got involved with hawkeye and they had a kid together

So there is precedent for it!

towerhouse

I had this character in a game a while ago...aptly named Spiderhawk.

The character had various web themed arrows, as none of her powers are projectile based, and the only way to launch webbings, venom attacks, is through arrows.
-TH

On/Offs

Norsegod1839

I love it!

Does she have the wall clinging spider strength?

towerhouse

Web Crawling without super strength, although I'm open to superstrength this time around.  =)
-TH

On/Offs

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

I just edited it to include the sexuality header for the character sheets! Sorry guys that I forgot it!

Norsegod1839

I got a perspective person who would like to join but would feel more comfortable if the ages were all set at eighteen

So I am going to post an age addendum to the coding and if you guys could just post the ages in that would be great!

Norsegod1839

So far I have the following character sheets

Miles Morales

She Venom

Spider Gwen

Who is still working on their character sheets?

Norsegod1839

You guys will notice I put up a couple of spiders

Mary Jane Punisher and Assassin Spider-man are both going to be more NPC and alternatives! You may see me putting a large amount of Spiders on the thread itself but I would say that Spider Uk and Spider Noir are the ones that are my "mains" right now.

Gannameade

Norsegod1839

Gannameade

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839