Medieval long-term rp(looking for a female role play by a female)

Started by FlixDuc, June 24, 2019, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlixDuc

First thing sorry for the error if you see one i have dyxslectia and English is my secondary language. So if you didn't run away you can read the intro of my idea.(just to say that we can change some detail)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 200 years that the elf and the human are in war. The elf, almost anihilate by the human deceide to accepte the offer of the human. Give the princess to the prince of the human. She is young, for an elf, with only 1000 years of living and she is the most beautyfull elf of the world. The human prince is young to 19 years old and he has the blood of a lot of elf on his hand but he still look like a good guy. A rumor spray that he try to put an end to this war for many years already but without succed. Until now.

So has i said it is a long term rp that will be about the relationship between the character. I will be the prince. I will let you decide of the physic of the princess and here personality(a + for the tsunderer)

You can contact me here or by pm

FlixDuc

FlixDuc