Lonely Librarian looking for a special canine companion.

Started by Blinkin, April 17, 2019, 02:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character has no relation to the other. If you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf pretending to be a sheep, it does not matter to me in any way and I will be happy to write/roleplay with you.

Hi and thank you for taking a peak at this request thread.

I don't have much of a story plot or even a concept beyond the fact that I want to write a story with someone involving MC, a librarian of some type, and the dog that she rescued from an animal shelter. The dog is, of course an animal that has been trained as a companion to a human woman with certain... interest. No one knows about this until the dog starts to show an unusual interest in her private areas and how she slowly opens up to the dog and discovers an entirely new world of women with canine lovers in her community.

There can be any number of ways to make things more interesting and I'm willing to play the pets of other women so that my partner can have some fun as well.

Some possible plot points could be:

The dog was part of a top secret program to breed dogs with higher intelligence to act as spies/ servielence assets and the government wants him back.
There's a human trapped in that furry body, just waiting for the chance to break the curse and (maybe) return to his human body.
Someone I the community is stalking and "removing" members of the club; it's up to two people and their dogs to solve the case and stop the removals.
They become involved in a campaign to make beastiality legal.
The human is in a sensitive position someplace and finding out about the dog could have catastrophic results.
And, anything else you may want to think up as an offering.

Again, I'm looking for someone to play the dog.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.