RP With Me! [M x M]

Started by Mordant, August 11, 2009, 11:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordant

As a new member, I’m here to seek out a few role play partners! I have some ideas, am willing to elaborate/change things to your liking, link our ideas together, or play out your suggestions. I’m more likely to lean toward a dominant role, but I can easily play a submissive character also. In other words, I’m okay to cater to your needs and/or likes.  ;)

Right now I’m looking to play M/M relationships, but if you like what plots you see below and think they’d suit a female character, I’m more than willing. I don't mind females playing male roles or vice versa, either.

Here’s an idea I have right now;
Strike-out means the RP is no longer available.

Obsidian Treasure
Character one and character two are thieves that work under oppositional groups in the same Northern capital city, Obsidian. They meet under tense circumstances, where they’ve both been given an order to steal a legendary artifact on the night of its arrival at the Obsidian castle from a neighbouring village. The object, which is said to be a tapestry worth millions, is part of the late King Fable’s treasure collection – guarded by Obsidian’s best soldiers. They both want the treasure for their gang, but having the other around the castle with them during this mission provides quite a distraction...

Lab Rats
They were lab partners. Simple, right? Maybe it would have been if they weren't enemies by association. Character One and Character Two hate each other purely based on the fact they're in different High School Cliques. While one plays basketball and is almost guaranteed a sports scholarship to the college of his choice, the other is a laid back stoner who misses more classes than he attends. Stuck in Biology 100 is Hell on earth for both of them, but they both need to pass – one to meet requirements for a complete tuition scholarship, and the other to graduate with the rest of his class. (High School Setting

Five Stars
Character One is a famous movie star with more awards under his belt than he can count. Character Two is a world renowned movie critic, who gives it like he sees it. Both are aware the other exists, but it isn't until Character One's latest, and only, movie flop that they're forced into each other's spheres. Namely because Character Two issued an all too unattractive article about the other, and is planning on a sequel.

Please reply or PM if there’s any interest!

Or if you have a RP idea and would like me to get involved... that’s welcome also.

Mordant

Mordant

Added Five Stars.

PM/reply with interest.