[NC-E] Vampire Underground

Started by The Great Triangle, May 28, 2008, 06:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

The Great Triangle

Unfortunately, vampires aren't safe to eat, so a werewolf can't eat one for guilt free power.  Vampire blood does taste really damned good, and werewolves can even get addicted to it, although they won't become mindless slaves.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

So lets see if we see a werewolf my character should then to survive: be polite, don't feed from them or kinfolk at least without consent of the party and if your not sure on what to do ask so you respect their ways and not be an ass overall. I can do that.
;D

Anyway by what I can tell the two tend to stay out of each others territory for obvious reasons normally.

Iofiel

When are we going to starrrrrrrt.

magnamos

Quote from: RubySlippers on September 16, 2008, 03:14:18 PM
So lets see if we see a werewolf my character should then to survive: be polite, don't feed from them or kinfolk at least without consent of the party and if your not sure on what to do ask so you respect their ways and not be an ass overall. I can do that.
;D

Anyway by what I can tell the two tend to stay out of each others territory for obvious reasons normally.

Oh I think it could get interesting anyway. As far as I know the bite of a Vampire brings great pleasure. The Werewolf would enjoy the bite as much as the Vampire does and the blood of the Werewolf would make the Vampire more furious and yearning for more? Right? RIGHT?

...oh well. We shouldn't stress that too far for The Great Triagnles sake ;)

The Great Triangle

Quote from: Iofiel on September 16, 2008, 10:17:09 PM
When are we going to starrrrrrrt.

I'll go ahead and post a character sheet thread in a couple of days...

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

I wanted to ask will we be able to build some places like in the werwolf game I kind of like that part lets us have a few places we can have a say in?

The Great Triangle

That might be possible, but only if people are interested in playing a barony style game.

I'll leave it up to the players to help register their interest.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Its no biggy the systems are different just asking.

RubySlippers

Valkyr

If the game gets moving,  I'd like to join.
Ons and Offs

This was never my world, you took the Angel away....

RubySlippers

Vampire! Vampire! Vampire!

I want to play my Vampire!!!!!

sorry just being annoying  ;D

The Great Triangle

I've decided that I'm not really particularly interested in running a vampire game.

However, if you'd like to play a vampire in the World of Darkness setting, I'm going to be posting a player's wanted thread for a hunter game that's about hunting vampires, drinking their blood, and having sex with them.  Vampire players would be quite useful for that.   ;)

Thanks for your interest, sorry I'm not running a pure vampire game.

Ons and Offs

Valkyr

Ons and Offs

This was never my world, you took the Angel away....

RubySlippers

Quote from: The Great Triangle on September 29, 2008, 12:33:36 PM
I've decided that I'm not really particularly interested in running a vampire game.

However, if you'd like to play a vampire in the World of Darkness setting, I'm going to be posting a player's wanted thread for a hunter game that's about hunting vampires, drinking their blood, and having sex with them.  Vampire players would be quite useful for that.   ;)

Thanks for your interest, sorry I'm not running a pure vampire game.

I wish you said this earlier I was far more interested in this game over the Werewolf one.  :-\

As for hunters I don't really want to play a fighting vampire and getting hunted doesn't exactly appeal to me in a vampire game that was what the Prince is supposed to handle, security, not my vampire.

The Great Triangle

I should note that the hunters will be trying to have sex with the vampires and get free blood, without ending up as blood addicted slaves, so a social vampire will be a perfectly valid choice.  The prince has difficulty crushing the hunters because they're secretive and know he can't go out during the day, and seem to have ways of finding out when some of their number become double agents.

The last time the prince sent his hound to the place he thought was the hunter's base of operations, it caught fire and he needed to find a new hound.  All in all, the hunters are more of a nuisance than a serious threat.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Like I told you in the PM to you we have players with Vampires ready to go and I have a character I like almost ready to go, if you ever decide to run this game let me know. I waited several weeks for this to get going and you led us on, I don't think this is right, your the GM if your not interested not much we can do.

But I'm disappointed.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

playfullchick76

Its too bad you didnt include the Toreador clan, i could play a newly embraced Toreador clan vampire.

RubySlippers

Vampre the Requieum has Deavas they are so much cooler, and the Toreador is around its called a Bloodline.