Need the Name of an Anime

Started by Aragem, August 25, 2015, 04:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Okay, my friend has been bugging me about watching an anime that I am not so sure exists.  He says he heard about it from other friends of his and wants to watch it.  I keep telling him to give me the name of it and I would try to find it, but he doesn't know what it is.  I tried looking it up, but had no such luck.

So I'm turning to E for help.

Bear with me, this is what my friend says it is about and this is why I am quite skeptical about the existence of this anime.  He says in the anime, this kid can bake bread so good, it makes people's clothes come off. 

I promised my friend that if I can find it, we'd watch it, but bets are off unless someone can give me the name. 

eBadger

Yakitate Japan?  It's an anime about baking bread; I can't confirm about the clothes thing, but apparently over the top reactions are a theme. 

It actually sounds so strange that I sort of want to watch it. 

Aragem

I think its on Hulu so I'll check it out.  Thanks.

Nadir

Oh, Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. I've heard a lot of excellent things about it for an anime that's about making men and women orgasm from eating stuff

Aragem

Oh God, I think that's it.  Thanks!

Nadir

Jag

Bread so good it makes people orgasm? Why hasn't Toriko done this yet?! >.< They have soup that makes you so happy that you cry and fruit that turns men into women and vice-versa and apples that taste better if you can scare them...why no orgasm bread, Toriko? *points at Toriko creators*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment