The Perils of Space Commander Dixie! (F seeking M or F writing partner)

Started by Zillah, June 26, 2014, 09:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zillah

Space Commander Dixie Sterling is the newest explorer in the Intergalactic Space Federation, assigned to find new planets in the Omega Sector of the Andromeda Galaxy and report on whatever new life she finds there. While orbiting the strange planet Hagafroop Five, though, her trusty spaceship crashes, leaving the sexy, nubile and slightly naive blonde space explorer stranded in a weird alien jungle. Determined to make the most of a bad situation, Dixie turns on the emergency rescue transponder in her ship (which survived the crash), and starts exploring the planet.

What Dixie actually finds on her explorations … well, it’s interesting, to say the least!

The basic concept of this RP is a science fiction-themed story, of the Flash Gordon/Buck Rogers pulp variety, only if it somehow fell in a blender with a copy of the Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. What I hope this will become is nothing but over-the-top ridiculous smutty fun in that sort of strange setting. So you've been warned. :)

This may be something of a slightly different RP in that I'm actually seeking someone to play several different characters - mostly male, but possibly a few female as well. Basically, this RP would be structured like an old-fashioned sci-fi serial, consisting of a couple of short “chapters” lasting several posts each. In each chapter, poor Dixie (who I would be playing) would find herself getting in enormous trouble, in one way or another, as she explores Hagafroop Five. ... and the way out of said trouble, invariably, is for her to get naked and have lots and lots of filthy sex with someone. Or many someones. Or something. ::)

I have a few archetypes that I'd like my partner to play (an over-the-top mustache twirling villain like Ming the Merciless, an insane anatomically-correct android, a giant tentacle monster with multiple writhing penises), but the idea's open for plenty of other concepts as well. And we can certainly work out further details and collaborate on further story ideas.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but I'm sure some of you would be up for the challenge ... and I hope that it'll really, really fun. :)

I see this story being NC, but mostly for reluctance and humiliation. Some Extreme elements (tentacles in particular) may be incorporated into this, depending on mutual O/Os. The exact kinks to be included (besides what's listed) would also be part of what’s up for discussion.

If you’re interested in being part of this, please PM me. And if you have any other questions regarding this potential RP, you can either PM them to me as well, or post them here.

Thanks for reading!