Werewolves of Miller's Hollow 8 [Villagers Win]

Started by Kip, August 18, 2009, 11:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

... wow.

Ladies and gents, I caution you never to get in the way of miss Josietta when she sees a way to save her own skin. Because I have the feeling that if she were up on the chopping block, it would no longer be, "You gotta toss a few good apples out with the bad" but instead, "HELLLP MEEE I'M NOT A WOLF!"

:P

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on August 27, 2009, 06:20:19 PM
... wow.

Ladies and gents, I caution you never to get in the way of miss Josietta when she sees a way to save her own skin. Because I have the feeling that if she were up on the chopping block, it would no longer be, "You gotta toss a few good apples out with the bad" but instead, "HELLLP MEEE I'M NOT A WOLF!"

Hahaha XD

Josietta

*pokes her tongue out at Trie* Thpppppt!  Of course I'd squeal like a piggie to save my life! If ya gotta do it at least stick an apple in my mouth to make the meal complete :P   

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Trieste

I'm not so much for the girlmeats, but mmmm... appple...

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on August 27, 2009, 06:29:34 PM
I'm not so much for the girlmeats, but mmmm... appple...

I'm always up for having things stuck in my mou-  *stops himself before he finished the statement*  >.> <.<

Yes...apples...they are tasty...yum yum.

Trieste

So you're okay if I find something to stick in your mouth? Hmmmm....

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on August 27, 2009, 06:33:01 PM
So you're okay if I find something to stick in your mouth? Hmmmm....

As long as it's not an apple.  I don't like the taste of raw apples.  However, cooked apples are quite nummy.  What'd you have in mind? ;)

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on August 27, 2009, 06:35:26 PM
As long as it's not an apple.  I don't like the taste of raw apples.  However, cooked apples are quite nummy.  What'd you have in mind? ;)

-Wants to stick more things in Ryven's and Trieste's mouth-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on August 27, 2009, 06:37:54 PM
-Wants to stick more things in Ryven's and Trieste's mouth-

What'd you have in mind?   ::)  Should I tell Izu to lock up while I spend the night in your hut this eve?

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on August 27, 2009, 06:38:56 PM
What'd you have in mind?   ::)  Should I tell Izu to lock up while I spend the night in your hut this eve?

-Whistles-

Away from here.

-Smiles-

Saku

Saku pipes up at Miss Marg's side and smiles brightly!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Marguerite

Quote from: Saku on August 27, 2009, 06:44:22 PM
Saku pipes up at Miss Marg's side and smiles brightly!

-Smiles-

Saku will join as well.

Saku

Saku nods for she will go anywhere Miss Marg goes!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Kip

Voting for Werewolf

Kaz The Beast - 7 votes : Elandra, Vampireprincessty, Izu, Queentrippingserpent, Josietta, Marguerite, Saku
Elandra - 3 votes : Kaz The Beast, Kanrya, Trieste
Saku - 1 vote : Ryven
Josietta
Izu
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Yet to vote : Precious

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Trieste

I don't understand why people are voting for the Healer? I mean, sure, yeah, I guess the old guy's outlived his use.

Why not kill him instead of trying to find wolves? Really, it's only a matter of time before we find them. Assuming you're not eaten first, of course.

Ryven

Because they don't believe he's the healer which strikes me as odd, but okay.

Saku

I'm back!

precious

Her useless vote is cast in favor of Kanyra

Kip

Already knowing his fate to be sealed, Kaz walked mournfully ahead of the villages towards the noose still hanging from the tree.  A single tear ran down his cheek as he knew his words had been in vain and the distrust running strongly amongst the villagers had been too much for him to overcome.  As the villagers slipped the noose around his neck, he focused his gaze to the ground, steadfast to the end.

Wasting no time, the villagers finished the grisly task and watched in dismay as, once again, no transformation took place - no fur, no spitting, no growling, no maniacal laughter.  Instead,  moments after death, Kaz's clenched fists loosened and a few vials fell to the ground.  A quick examination of them found some needles and substances that appeared to be medicinal.   Kaz was indeed the Healer, working behind the scenes to protect the village but now.... he was just another statistic.

Shocked to their core at what had just happened, the villagers trickled back to the village square and watched the sun set with fear in their hearts.

Remaining players:

Elandra
Izu
Josietta
Kaz The Beast
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Saku
Trieste
Vampiricprincessty

Remaining roles:

6 Peasants (may include one Halfbreed)
2 Soulmates
1 Seer
2 Werewolves

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Oh, big surprise there...

*He walks back to his hut after the deed is done, eying Izu on the way.  He intended to lock up early, so if his sole employee wanted inside, he'd better get in now.*

Kanrya

*cries for Kaz and glares at the others* For once...i point you stupid fools in the right direction and dear Kaz was lynched because no one listened! *a tear slides down her cheek and she sits on the ground looking up at Kaz's corpse* may the wolves take me...

Trieste

Yeah. So, like, I'm with him.

*goes with Ryven and bars herself in his hut* The rest of y'all are nuts.

Izu

*hurries to follow Trieste and Ryven in the hut, feeling rather down that one more innocent man was killed by them* ;_;

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on August 28, 2009, 12:49:46 AM
Yeah. So, like, I'm with him.

*goes with Ryven and bars herself in his hut* The rest of y'all are nuts.
Quote from: Izu on August 28, 2009, 01:11:54 AM
*hurries to follow Trieste and Ryven in the hut, feeling rather down that one more innocent man was killed by them* ;_;

*Welcomes Trieste and Izu into his hut before barring it for the night, tempting them with muffins...amongst other things.*