The Price of Success (M looking for F) TAKEN

Started by RP Dan, October 18, 2017, 05:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RP Dan

TAKEN
They were 30 years old, new with the company. He was a junior executive, making about $75,000 a year and she stayed at home with the twin girls, who were just starting kindergarten. But private school was expensive, and so was the house they'd bought. Still, they were happy.

The company president sees YC at a party, flirts with her a little. Her husband deserves a promotion, but rather than just give it to him, the president implies to YC that a little "friendliness" would go a long way in advancing her husband's career. She thinks that surely a little peek and a tease couldn't hurt anything, and a few days later her husband gets the promotion. Maybe it's just a coincidence, she thinks, and doesn't tell her husband about what she had done.

A couple of weeks later the president finds YC at another party and congratulates her on her husband's success. There can be more, he says. She lets him kiss her and feel her up, and her husband gets a nice bonus. Now she understands; the game is clear. She starts coming to his office; he likes to see her with her dress off and her panties down or askew, and there's more good stuff for her husband.

This story is about sex, and it isn't. It's about the woman's thrill of helping her husband and her family, the promise and achievement of material success, and then the guilt that comes from the slow destruction of her marriage vows. Her husband believes that his good work is causing his rapid advancement and he's proud of his achievement and new income. YC knows different, but her knowledge is too terrible to share.

Soon she's blowing the company president at his office, and he gets her a job as one of his assistants. The couple has been spending the money at a ferocious rate -- an elaborate new kitchen, horseback riding lessons for the girls, and now the CEO wants more and more, and will turn off the money faucet if he doesn't get it. She realizes she's trapped.

Where do we go from here? Maybe she tells her husband or he finds out; big drama. Or the president delivers his ultimate demand, that she perform and put out for businessmen (and perhaps women, your option) at parties to close business deals. Maybe her husband will be there to watch. Do they try to save their marriage and their self-respect? Or does she decide she really likes her new life and the money that it brings? What about her husband? How should he react?

I don't see romance here, except perhaps from the married couple if they decide that the new life actually suits them, or if they take the vow of poverty, reclaim their marriage as they had had it and ultimately tell the president to shove it. And while there's a lot of sex, I don't want to write long, interminable sex scenes. I want them to be just long enough to convey the sense of power she has or disgrace she feels at every new step. I would hope this story would be an opportunity for my partner to dig deep into a character and convey the conflict that must surely rage inside her.

Please be able to write a couple of times a week in the forum. I tend to write long and appreciate a partner who will go at least a few paragraphs in every post. My kinks are in my signature; they're pretty vanilla but I'm glad to stretch to meet yours. And I love OOC communication and plotting, either via PM or Discord.

Want to talk? Please shoot me a PM.