Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Illuminate

Rogue

*pulls away from the kiss for a quick* 65 *before continuing*

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Rogue

*squeezes over Bane's hand, winking at him* I think that was 66

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rogue

Falstaff

*Comes in covered in soot and ash, coughing up smoke...*

Well that was fun...

WashAutumstar

Zeruiah

The pulse-pounding excitement of our virtual world is but a keystroke away.

Breathless Intent

*offers Fals some eggnog* You start Christmas deliveries early?

WashAutumstar

Rogue

Falstaff

Thanks LessIntent...*winks*

No, I volunteer firefight and had to do a run for a house fire, started in garage...ok...all good now.

Rogue - get any messages?

Breathless Intent

*eyes Fals speculatively* Is there anything you DONT do??

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

I stay very active, was raised to take care of my community...

I feel for the family that lost everything...at least they are alive.  I did find one lady in there and got her out... ;)

The timing sucked...was right in the middle of something and (SCREECH...GARBLE...SCREECH) Gotta run, hit the road.

*crosses fingers*  maybe not tonight...I already missed another run today...

Breathless Intent

*Gives water and tight hugs* I'm glad everyone got out safely. That sounds really awful though.

Illuminate