Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Breathless Intent

Awww I'm gorgeous? *smiles wide and squeezes* You are too sweet. But yes, you should get lots of squishes and smooches on your day. Even if they have to come from the likes of me! *laughs*

Stella

Illuminate

Breathless Intent

Goodnight, Stella!! *hug* We'll try to keep the boys at bay.....Try....*sigh*

WashAutumstar

well based on your personality yes you are gorgeous

but non geeky women don't tend to like me, i'm weird or something silly like that

besides i'd rather kisses from you ;)

good night stella

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Breathless Intent

Quote from: WashAutumstar on December 13, 2012, 06:04:30 PM
well based on your personality yes you are gorgeous

but non geeky women don't tend to like me, i'm weird or something silly like that

besides i'd rather kisses from you ;)

good night stella

Haha, the weird ones are the best in my opinion! Keeps things interesting, right? *Winks* And you are lucky, there are loads of very geeky ladies here on E who will undoubtedly find you charming if you become a member. *smiles*

Illuminate

Stella

I believe in you ladies! And now I am really going to bed. :p

Breathless Intent

*cuddles with Lumi*  Now its just me and you girly....

WashAutumstar

i really hope i do, not just for the adult rpg

and i think weird geeky women are great too! just haven't found one to call my own yet. But that's ok, means i could flirt without feeling bad ;)

As for me, i'm a geek, a gentleman, a romantic, and just plain fun and oh so proud!

Rogue

Breathless Intent

Of course, Rogue! *opens up the cuddle pile to welcome her*

*smiles at Wash* That's a pretty impressive list! :D

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WashAutumstar

Rogue

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 13, 2012, 06:13:11 PM
Of course, Rogue! *opens up the cuddle pile to welcome her*

*smiles at Wash* That's a pretty impressive list! :D

*happily joins kissing Lumi on the cheek and Bre lightly on the lips*

Breathless Intent

WashAutumstar