Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Seress

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Deamonbane

I won't change my mind... 64 is the cool thing to do...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Stella

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

*snuggles up into Bane's big strong arms (kicking that floozy outta the way* How about 66?

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WashAutumstar

Seress

66! And nighters all. :) *scuttles off to get some shuteye*

Deamonbane

*hugs Bre tight, stealing a kiss from her lips*Night Seress!

Breathless Intent

*nibbles at Bane's neck* Uh uh...no stollen kisses mister

Deamonbane

Okay... can I have a few tastes of your lips, sugar?

Breathless Intent

*rubs her finger over her lips and offers it to Bane with a grin*

Stella