Femal Looking for a Male partner

Started by Angelicx, February 14, 2011, 05:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelicx

Plot:
The story is about a boy who's the typical rich, player, bad-boy type. His family's well known and quite popular in Japan. He goes to a private school and almost every single girl is in love with him. Except for my character. She doesn't like his type of guy. He tends to flirt with every single girl and make them feel special, though he has no intentions of having relationships other than one in bed. She despises his type. Though she hates her, he still flirts with her, but it's not like he doesn't do that with every girl.

At the start of their 4th year in high school, he still hasn't changed. Flirting with girls and getting in bed with them. But he slowly becomes more  serious and heads for the future. His family pressures him with the business and his mother wants him to settle down soon. It might seem all too quick, but his father is dying of an illness and they need someone to take on the family business.

One day him and my character meets on the roof and he begins to talk to her about his problems. As days go by, she begins to fall in love with this side of him. He slowly begins to like her too, but the player he is, he teases her just like every other girl.

The plot is flexible, but I'd like for it to be pretty close to that one.

The Genre is: Drama, Romance, Slice of life, School Life.
Setting: Tokyo, Japan. Suzuki High School (A Private High school sponsored by his family).
Note:
I'd like for you to have an anime picture of your character for I will too as well. Just PM me if you're interested and we could work things out.