Family of Blood [Recruitment closed. Incest, Politics, Ex, MxM]

Started by Roen, August 21, 2015, 01:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange Marmalade

Still trying to come up with a good face claim...

Vaguely considering
Alex Taylor

or maybe
Chris Leabu

or possibly
Derek Richardson

Ugh I don't even know! Maybe I'll write him up a bit and see where I end up.

Caehlim

Orange Marmalade, if it helps you make your choice at all, I think Alex Taylor looks perfect for the role. They're all great but there's something slightly sinister about him.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Vael the Destroyer

Caehlim

Vael the Destroyer

I'm okay with whatever. I know you'll make the right decision for you, Orange.

Either way, it's not going to stop the Heir from wanting to be banged by all of his brothers.

Orange Marmalade

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 22, 2015, 11:40:45 PM
Hah you two are basically echoing my thoughts on each of them :)

Why not just choose the first guy then throw in some chest hair on him in game?

Caehlim

Quote from: ShatteredSymphony on August 22, 2015, 11:46:11 PM
Why not just choose the first guy then throw in some chest hair on him in game?

I second that idea. There's really no worry about changing a few details from the picture like that.

Roen

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 22, 2015, 10:23:43 PM
Vaguely considering
Alex Taylor

or maybe
Chris Leabu

or possibly
Derek Richardson

Ok, first let me say- I want everyone to choose and play the characters they feel most connected and comfortable with.

Now, for the second, son- if it helps at all, I think that a man genetically engineered specifically for a military career should find it extremely easier to develop muscle mass, among other physical characteristics you'd need to excel through the military ranks (probably not a grunt anymore, he can be anywhere from a military officer to the FBI/CIA, but it would probably be a station that keeps him close to home when the game starts).

As for the rest of them, I don't want to step on any toes, but when I've picked my face-claim, for the brother with the actual 'family-mattress' role, I did my best to choose one that would be seductive enough to serve as a bottom, but still manly enough to allow him to fulfill the role of a top whenever he needs to? Does that sound reasonable?

We haven't talked about top/bottom/dom/sub roles yet, but I'd like you to take two points into consideration-
1. Each brother needs to be and look older than his younger ones by at least a year and a half (to allow for the genetic treatments, seeding, cultivating and embryo selection).
2. Even in today's society, male power and dominance are often associated with physical superiority.

I hope I haven't offended anyone's sensibilities here, I really do want you to play the characters that you want to play, just felt like it needed to be said, for the plot's integrity if for nothing else.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Orange Marmalade

Roen those were all things I was considering as well :)

Though really with these sorts of genetics there's a lot of variability available too. Some could have slightly better genes when it comes to aging, some could have genes that give muscles a bit more power per pound, etc.

I do agree though and have been considering someone a bit more muscular but having a bit harder time finding someone who fits the family look.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Roen on August 23, 2015, 01:08:45 AM
Ok, first let me say- I want everyone to choose and play the characters they feel most connected and comfortable with.

Now, for the second, son- if it helps at all, I think that a man genetically engineered specifically for a military career should find it extremely easier to develop muscle mass, among other physical characteristics you'd need to excel through the military ranks (probably not a grunt anymore, he can be anywhere from a military officer to the FBI/CIA, but it would probably be a station that keeps him close to home when the game starts).

As for the rest of them, I don't want to step on any toes, but when I've picked my face-claim, for the brother with the actual 'family-mattress' role, I did my best to choose one that would be seductive enough to serve as a bottom, but still manly enough to allow him to fulfill the role of a top whenever he needs to? Does that sound reasonable?

We haven't talked about top/bottom/dom/sub roles yet, but I'd like you to take two points into consideration-
1. Each brother needs to be and look older than his younger ones by at least a year and a half (to allow for the genetic treatments, seeding, cultivating and embryo selection).
2. Even in today's society, male power and dominance are often associated with physical superiority.

I hope I haven't offended anyone's sensibilities here, I really do want you to play the characters that you want to play, just felt like it needed to be said, for the plot's integrity if for nothing else.

Definitely seems legit to me. I'm more than happy to play both bottom and top roles.

Though, I might end up having to find another face claim, but that won't end up being too hard.

Roen

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 23, 2015, 01:14:02 AM
Roen those were all things I was considering as well :)

Though really with these sorts of genetics there's a lot of variability available too. Some could have slightly better genes when it comes to aging, some could have genes that give muscles a bit more power per pound, etc.

I do agree though and have been considering someone a bit more muscular but having a bit harder time finding someone who fits the family look.

Whenever I'm having a tough time choosing a face claim, I go HERE, it's a really good blog, though I wish the 'Beautiful Hairy Men' would be a little more, you know, hairy -_-

-Nathan Alterman.

Orange Marmalade

Oh not a bad resource! I'm gonna poke around there!

Also considering Tyler Hoechlin.. He might fit into that role well too. Hmmm

Vael the Destroyer

I mean, I do have a backup.

Justice Joslin

He's just not usually the kind of guy I tend to play. Like, thought it might be interesting if maybe one of the brother's wasn't perfectly muscular and in every way perfect?

For example - and I know you've used him before Orange so I apologize if this is weird for you - but Jared Leto. He's still toned, but more slender, and definitely less on the 'clean cut' end of the spectrum from what I've seen with the guys so far being thrown around.

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 23, 2015, 01:26:29 AM
Oh not a bad resource! I'm gonna poke around there!

Also considering Tyler Hoechlin.. He might fit into that role well too. Hmmm

Tyler Hoechlin gives me everything. I love that man. He's my future husband, he just don't know it yet.

Orange Marmalade

Hah yeah he's handsome.

Hmm Henry Cavill might fit well too. And he looks young in some of his recent stuff. Hmmmmm

Alright starting to get some ideas at least!

Vael the Destroyer

Roen

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 23, 2015, 01:31:06 AM
Hah yeah he's handsome.
Hmm Henry Cavill might fit well too. And he looks young in some of his recent stuff. Hmmmmm
Alright starting to get some ideas at least!

Ok, both are fucking delicious, Cavill, in my eyes, has always been the perfect man, especially in his hairy incarnations >_> What is it with thr Brits and making chest hair look so fucking hot?

As for Leto, putting the Joker and the grandma teeth debacle aside, if you that is the guy you invisioned for the future head of one of the most powerful families in the world, then you should definitely use him! :D

-Nathan Alterman.

Vael the Destroyer

I agree with the Brits + chest hair statement. Though, I'm just a fan of body hair in general. Daddy muscle bears are my ultimate weakness.

Hmm, long haired, scruffy Jared Leto... I'd totally use him, but only if Orange is okay with it since he's used him as an FC for X-Men. I know sometimes it can be weird.

Orange Marmalade

Vael the Destroyer

Aww hells yisss! He might be another one of those faceclaims I've been wanting to use for like ever.

Caehlim

Quote from: Roen on August 23, 2015, 01:08:45 AM1. Each brother needs to be and look older than his younger ones by at least a year and a half (to allow for the genetic treatments, seeding, cultivating and embryo selection).

Yeah, I've tried to do that with my character as the fourth born, I didn't want to make him too old and bump everyone else's age up. I figure I can go around early twenties to be older than the fifth born. Also as one designed to be more intellectually potent, I didn't go for too much in the way of muscle but still didn't want him to look like a slouch.

What's your opinion with Marcus Hedbrandh, does he fit the role alright? I have trouble judging since I normally select faceclaims on the twinkier side of the fence.

Vael the Destroyer

Orange Marmalade

Roen

Quote from: ShatteredSymphony on August 23, 2015, 02:12:38 AM
Hmm, long haired, scruffy Jared Leto... I'd totally use him, but only if Orange is okay with it since he's used him as an FC for X-Men. I know sometimes it can be weird.

Well, if you're sure you can make that look work for the first born, you should go ahead and submit him. Keep in mind that a less than business-presentable appearance can be an argument his brother can use to base their demands for his removal.

-Nathan Alterman.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Roen on August 23, 2015, 02:37:37 AM
Well, if you're sure you can make that look work for the first born, you should go ahead and submit him. Keep in mind that a less than business-presentable appearance can be an argument his brother can use to base their demands for his removal.

Oh, I would love to see how that would go down.