I think I am doing this right (Rp Request-Male Needed-Medieval)

Started by Miku lin, November 07, 2009, 12:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miku lin

I am still trying to figure this site out.  So if I am doing this wrong please tell me.  I need a male character for my new rp.  The first post is listed below.

Name: Lilitu
Special Abilities: Psychic (Master of Telekinesis)
Family: None

"You need not to reach for the stars when all in life has gone dark..."

"When you lived inside of me...There was nothing I could conceieve...That you wouldn't do for me...Trouble seemed so far away...You changed that right away"
Defeated, battered, and bruised were only a few words that could describe the once mighty queen of the gypsies.  A thousand year war finally ended with the drop of a pin.  A single grain of salt had tilted the balance between the waging sides.  The queen had made one mistake….she allowed her pride and anger blind her.  Because of this her kingdom fell in to the hands of a foreign king….one from across the sea.  Legend tells that the king could defeat an entire legion with a single swing of his weapon.  Stories like this were not hard to believe for things like that existed in the world.  It was a fine balance of magic, and science.  Some believed in the old ways while others began to cling on to the new.  The days of old were fading and giving way to the new…….

For the sake of “peace” Lilitu was allowed to keep her crown, but it was only for esthetic reasons.  It was a way to fool her people in to thinking that though the overlord had conquered their lands he was a fair ruler, and would allow things to remain the way they had always been.  When in reality he was using Lilitu as his little puppet, and secretly plotting to expand his nation and destroy the gypsy tribes one by one. 

Lilitu was allowed to come and go as she pleased….as long as she had a “bodyguard” with her.  The purpose of the bodyguard was to keep an eye on her.  The overlord knew better than to let her go out on her own.  She was really a prisoner within her own castle.  Oh how she wanted death….she wanted things to be done and over with.   She begged for it, but the overlord would not allow it.  It was far more entertaining to watch her beg then to free her.

“Look at him….sitting there….on MY THRONE!!!!”  She thought to herself as she stood in front of the overlord.  A delicate collar made of fine silk was draped around her neck.  Though it looked like a fashionable accessory it was there to control her great power.  Despite what Lilitu thought of the overlord he was actually a smart man for placing it on her.  If it were to ever be removed she would kill him for putting her through all this hell.   The collar could only be removed by the hands of the overlord.  If anyone dared to touch it they would die.  Whenever Lilitu messed with it she got shocked.  She learned her lesson after the first time she tried to remove it.  “I wish to visit the gardens…..”  She said to him in a low tone of voice.  Lilitu felt like a child, whenever she wanted to go somewhere or do something she had to ask. 

Fragile Dreams

Firstly Hello there and congratulations for your approval. Though it's great that you posted here your request for this RP, which I find it interesting because I like gypsies and the character you posted and secondly because I like Genzo as an artist. Actualy I'm here to express interest as well.

Now, as for the first post it will go to the section, that you and your partner will decide, depending by the content of the story.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Miku lin

Kk ^_^

So once someone shows interest then I go from there and post the official rp elsewhere?  Sounds easy enough.  It will take a while but I am sure I will get a hold of this site. I'm so excited to start!

Fragile Dreams

Hehe, That's why we're here for. To help :)
So, what is basicaly the main idea of this story? What are your thoughts about it?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Miku lin

Lilitu lives in a world where the ways of old are slipping away.  She is one of the last surviving members of a dying clan of dragons.  HEr kind has been hunted to near extinction.  To make matters worse there has been a war going one for as long as she can remember.  IT has been goingon for so long no one even remembers who started the war and why they are fighting.  The overlord somehow tricked Lilitu and now she is his prisoner.  Over time they fall in love but it takes a while.  Even though Lilitu is a "slave" the overlord does not treat her like one.  He allows her to keep her crown but only to save face.

Fragile Dreams

Very interesting. I like your character, but I already said that. :D
What kind of character you'd like your partner to have?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Miku lin

lol Thank you!  I am glad someone other then me does. She is based off of one of my older characters.  To be honest I am not really sure.  I want it to be a dark RP full of drama, violence, twists, and immortal type stuff if that makes any sense.  On the other hand I want there to be a lighter side.  What did you have in mind?

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Miku lin