Succubi Academy (Recruitment:Closed for Now)

Started by Aragem, September 22, 2015, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Aragem on September 24, 2015, 01:27:22 PM
How about human social skills?  Like instead of a deep kiss for a greet, just a handshake is fine for humans.  That sort of thing.

Social etiquette teacher? Sounds good to me :)

Aragem

Aragem

I'm going ahead and changing the title of the thread to recruitment.  We still need students, but teachers are welcome.  Again, if you want to play a teacher, just state what subject you want to teach.

So far human social etiquette and modern technology is taken. 

I am going to work on a character sheet next.

Capone

As a note my incubus will be a student. Not faculty.

Aragem

Okay, guys, I not have the student character sheets up in the first post at the bottom.  Have at 'em.  Go ahead and post your completed character sheet in this thread so we can get a headcount of who is in and how many students we have.  And also, to make any changes before the game begins.  Later, once we have all our ducks in a row, I'll set up a character sheet thread in the group forum, then you can post final character sheets.   

Okay, teacher sheets are now up!  Have at 'em! 

Lady Sakura

I keep lurking here, makes me feel like I should jump in on this game. Going to make a student if that is alright?

Aragem

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on September 24, 2015, 04:23:25 PM
I keep lurking here, makes me feel like I should jump in on this game. Going to make a student if that is alright?

Go right ahead.  I think we have more teachers than students right now.

*Bleh, typo.  Go right away!  Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I wanted you to go away.  Everyone is welcome.   

Lady Sakura

Name: Ravyn Knight

Sex: Female

Height: 5’10”

Weight: Light as a feather ^.~

Appearance: Everything is in the pictures provided. 

Type: Student

Likes: Puppets (meaning all those around her), red, people watching, culture, pleasure, control, drama (mostly the kind she creates), jealousy of all kinds. Being naked or having less clothing on.

Dislikes: She’ll let you find out the fun way

background

Background:  Is the youngest daughter to the famous Knight Clan in the realm of Tartarus. Her vibrate red eyes are a symbol of the clan making her well known amongst the common folks in Tartarus.

Best of both her parents and enjoys things unlike most girls her age. She is a woman with her own agenda and would be damned if she allow you to spoil her fun. The real Ravyn is hard to find with the multiple personas this girl has created for herself.
Introverted - She is a private person, yet is not one to turn down company that looks to enjoy her
Elusive - As charismatic as she is; she never gives too much of herself away
Charismatic/Aesthetic - She can create great chemistry with anyone she meets. Charming with a very polished pose.
Intelligent/Inventive - The inner workings of her mind is rather unnerving. The things she could imagine and come up with on a drop of a hat makes her almost dangerous.
Artistic/Cultured - Her imagination holds no limit in her eyes. Making an artform of anything she puts her mind to. Whether that be playing an instrument, singing, acting, or playing with puppets.
Composed - It would be hard to see this girl’s true feelings show up on her face.
Confident - While she isn’t the type to brag about her abilities, there is an aura about her, that speaks values to her character. A presence that is undeniable when she enters a room. Taken from a wise Devil "The world is better because I exist in it." She holds that mentality however, you'll never hear such slip from her lips.

Growing up she was a very unique individual, being much different than her older sister; who was outspoken, bold, arrogant, and proud. Ravyn was a girl who was soft spoken, mistaken for being shy by those around her thinking she was just a timid child. None of the children ever felt what it was like to be without, never being told no, but being taught that there were consequences with your actions so think before doing. You’d think the children would have been very spoil running over their parents and belittling them, but not this family. Her mother, had a strong sense of reputation and would not allow her children to make a fool of themselves so she and her husband taught them discipline, expectations, and self-awareness. You could not talk the talk unless you could back it up, and oh how their mother and father knew how to engage you with that monstrosity of an ego. Their father was also so sure of himself, even if you believed he didn’t have the answer, he’d tell you otherwise, and that was the image that Ravyn looked up to. A daddy’s girl through and through. Her papa as she called him could do no wrong and no one could touch him for he followed through with every promise he made her.

“The world is your playground. You may have whatever you want so long as you have the strength to take it.” Where her favorite words from her papa. Turning 18 was the hardest moment in her parent’s life; her father showing not a sign of it upon his face, but she knew how badly he was hurting inside. Threatening to retrieve her if he did not receive a weekly letter in the mail. She would leave home and travel to the mortal world to enjoy it as she saw fit. She wanted to learn what she could so she could turn the world into her own personal canvas.

Best Subject: The Art of Seduction

Worst Subject: History only because it bores her.

Player Preference: Pansexual; will try anything once, twice if she likes it.

((let me know if there is anything wrong with it so I can change it or if she needs more back story.))

Zaer Darkwail

Name: James Howard Dirlington
Sex: Male
Height: 5'7'ft
Weight: 170lb
Appearance: James is close to thirties, but he looks fairly young man who wears glasses and has naturally white/lilac toned hair. He is caucasian and has european look to him and he speaks in calm authority and he rarely raises his voice high volumes. He wears in class blacks and whites professional business attire while outside class but in academy he wears same clothes but more loose manner and without a coat. In more casual in down to party he prefers jeans and t-shirt. He wears a golden rosario cross with shimmering liquid alike red gem in the center.

Likes: Reading, Succubi/Incubi, Cultural events, Drawing, Meeting new people, Traveling, Photography, Anime/Movie nights, Teaching
Dislikes: Rude/Disrespectful people, Violence, People wasting his time to teach them, Purposeful ignorance
Background
James was born in germany, but his mother dropped him to orphanage because unable to raise and support him (she was street prostitute and drug addict). He felt isolated and unwanted as young child, but in age of two he was adopted by kind pair of parents who loved color of his hair and keen inteligent look in his eyes. Unawares his parents were masquerading succubus and incubus couple. In the past his adopted parents had tried conceive a child but they had failed, mostly because of jealous rival cursed his adopted mother's womb to be infertile.

Wishing to live family live by some means as it was their shared dream together, they decided adopt human and live as human family. James grew unaware of supernatural origin of his adopted parents and in truth he grew accustomed to loud bedroom noises in the house....it had been awkward childhood for him but he learned to be casual about his parents sexuality and libido. More so when they brought family friends over for orgies or made swinger parties, of course learning early on to read subtle signals and when he has money envelope he knows he has to go to town spend several hours with friends or in library to give his parents privacy without him being in the house see what they were doing.

However, things took dramatic turn when he turned seventeen; his mother became pregnant. Both parents had grown accustomed to their adopted human son, seeing it cruel to just erase his excistence from their lives (and their life together by just memory wiping him), so they decided to try be honest about who they were and so revealed first time their true forms. It was quite a shock for a seventeen year old learn his both adopted parents were demons! But parents words and thorough talk and honestly answering all questions (plus James being open minded anyway thanks his raising), he accepted his parents natures as they were. So he became then big brother for his half-sister at age of eigtheen. She grew more in demonic dimension (always one parent with her in demonic realm while other continued cover in human world until James turned twenty). Both parents moved and he saw them only during family holidays; christmas, eastern and his birthday parties. He got to see his little succubus sister growing up and once learning there excisted academy for young succubi and incubi to learn to live amongst humans James decided to become teacher and help them understand humans and blend in smoothly like his parents did.

He studied social etiquette and got teacher license and applied to the school, with his parents recommendation he was accepted into the school as rare human teacher in the staff. But to avoid problems with students he was given a ward which takes shape of rosario cross where drop of succubus blood has been hardened into gem and placed on the cross which bears tiny magical carvings to ward James from young succubi which may have difficulty to control their hunger. James is tasked with bringing meals (human males and women) to the school, he has grown quite good at deceiving or getting people in so he is considered invaluable in that regard besides his teaching on one important matters for succubi to blend in amongst humans; which is social behavior and etiquette which differs much from succubi and incubi etiquette.

Subject: Human social interaction and etiquette (social sciences)
Player Preference: Heterosexual; Blowjobs, Tittyjobs, Bondage (on partner), Toys, Foreplay, Cunnilingus (performed on partner), Playing with breasts/horns/tail/wings, Teasing and orgasm denial (both for him and partner). Sexy clothing/lingerie is always plus than pure nudity and tattoos can be erotic as well.

Empyrean

I think I'd be interested in playing a student. I'll work up a cs.

Empyrean

Name: Oriana

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 110 lbs.

Appearance: http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2860300

Dislikes: Pain, rude people, negative criticism

Background: Oriana is the youngest of her siblings, and has always been a bit spoiled. Her family had a bit of an unusual start, at least, by conventional standards. Her mother Seliara was an experienced succubus who had operated on Earth for centuries. Her speciality lay in the seduction of the so-called incorruptible: men and women of great virtue who resisted the wiles of other seducers and even other succubi. Seliara prided herself on being the one that even the purest of souls couldn't resist. Vain and self-involved, Seliara considered herself the ultimate succubus, even if she was smart enough not to say it out loud where others could hear.

Still, Seliara longed for her own immortality. Since humans found that through their children, she decided to have some of her own. Over a period consisting of what humans called the Renaissance and the Age of Enlightenment, Seliara gave birth to several children. By the late 1800's she was a mother five times over and considered herself to be done with childbirthing. So the fact that she got pregnant with a sixth child in 1905 was seen as a mistake and an aberration. Still, when her daughter was born she found herself giving way to the same sentiment that had affected her with the birth of each of her children: a fierce maternal love. The girl's father was never made aware of his offspring. Seliara had seduced and corrupted an exceptionally pious and charismatic preacher of the time. In keeping with her standard policy, her children were kept away from their mortal parents. Seliara considered that the academy would be good enough to teach her children about the mortal world, in addition to her home training, and their mortal parents weren't needed or wanted.

Oriana, as the youngest, was the baby who was spoiled by her mother and older siblings. She never really settled down emotionally, being prone to passionate outbursts, dramatic everything, and bouncing from subject to subject. Her mother found that the easiest way to engage Oriana was to let her loose in a creative sense and gently nudge and steer her towards what was desired of her. Oriana has always been a dreamer, fascinated with the human world and the things to be found there. She very much likes being a succubus, and is proud of who and what she is. She's friendly, outgoing, and prone to wild flights of fancy. But to those she's befriended she's loyal and true. She is more than a little naive and sheltered, but she always means well.

Best Subject: Art

Worst Subject: Language

Player Preference: Bisexual, oral (giving or recieving), titjobs, finding new ways to excite her partner with her body (including her wings and tail, which is prehensile)

Aragem

Great characters!  So far we got two students and one teacher.

The demerit system will be utilize by the school.  More information tomorrow.

Also, I am going to portray the Headmistress.  I'll have her character sheet up tomorrow. 

Zaer Darkwail

A interesting system, I take it when student reaches certain amount of points they get detention and potentially booted out from academy depending on circumstances (and can reapply only few years later).

Aragem

I looked over demerit system examples and settled for a weekly one. 

Each Monday, the slate is wiped clean for each student, but if a student accrues up to five demerits within a week he or she will be sent to the Headmaster's office for severe punishment.  Some infractions can result with an instant trip to the office.

I'll have details coming in the top post. 

Zaer Darkwail

Let me guess; the succubus academy headmistress has bit sadistic nature :P

Aragem

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 25, 2015, 08:42:59 AM
Let me guess; the succubus academy headmistress has bit sadistic nature :P

You'll see later.   >:)

Rel Mayer

I'm still planning on a faculty member. :) Just letting you know I'm watching, just haven't quite made a character yet.

Aragem

Posted the demerit system.  It lists examples of what infractions are worth demerits, but it's really up to the teacher to determine how damaging misbehavior causes and can give more demerits.

The headmistress (details coming later) can inflict punishment ranging from paddling/caning to humiliation or whatever punishment she believes is appropriate for the infraction.  If the crime is severe enough or if the student is a repeat offender of major infractions, expulsion may happen.  Expulsion will result in the student being kicked out of school and never to be allowed to return to the human world.

Aragem

Name: Raina

Age: Not known, but its rumored that she may be over a 1000 years old 

Height: 5'10

Weight: 140 lb

Appearance:  Pale skin with a black hair trimmed straight along the edges.  Keeps hair short and is never seen without her glasses.  Cold, piercing blue eyes.  Her appearance is always neat and prim without a hair out of place or a wrinkle in her attire. 

Dislikes: insubordination

Background: Raina has been headmistress since the school's foundation was first laid.  She had over seen the education and graduation of countless students.  Not much is publicly known about her background as she chooses not to speak of it, but the rumor mill constantly spins regarding her reasons for staying so long at the school.  Many suggest that she lost a lover during construction, she's cursed to continue on as headmistress, and others say its because she just loves the chance to lay with young Succubi.  Though one thing that everyone can agree on, the Academy's Headmistress has a sadistic streak which she loves to introduce to reveal to any student sent to her office.   

Subject: Serves as Headmistress

Player Preference:  Loves to give canings, spankings, paddlings.  Giving and receiving oral.  Enjoys dominating and disciplining

Fury Aphrodisia

Had half a character sheet done when I discovered someone had posted something almost exactly the same. It's eerie. Will be posting a character sheet when I've got a rework.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Fury Aphrodisia

Name: Mikah Tempetus (Mee-ka)

Sex: Yes, please! (female)

Height: 5'0"

Weight: 95

Appearance:

Likes: Challenges, dark hair, the taste of the stoic, driving a man beyond control, getting her own way

Dislikes: Spineless people, green eyes, the overeager, being ignored, being told no

Background: Tales of the way her parents once dominated humans has left Mikah with a bit of a superiority complex. As the only child of the mated pair, she's been doted on within the bounds of reasonable parenthood and has elevated the attention in her own mind to create a significant gap between her and anyone she might ever consider equals. Rest assured, if you catch her eye, you are somehow considered exceptional. Throughout her early years, she made a game of picking and choosing those she thought might rise to exemplary status - with a disturbing level of accuracy.

In conflict with other students or even with some adults, Mikah takes on an arrogant air of untouchability, heard muttering from time to time about having a connection that others are unaware of. "Oh, just you wait till...." And then silencing herself.

Mikah never had to live with the consequences of having siblings to torment, which has left her being rather lacking in empathy. As such, she will torment inferior classmates for fun, and won't hesitate to embrace the "mean girl" image. Very few know any other side to her. She never speaks of her father, making no hint at legacy or lineage, nor to the early years of her childhood home life. She will, however, demonstrate chilling mirth when asked about her mother.

Best Subject: Literature (which she won't ever admit), Home Ec.

Worst Subject: Theology, Computer Science

Player Preference: Pansexual, likes giving oral (not so keen on receiving), Prefers to be MADE to be submissive, otherwise will dominate. Good with 3X incest with someone else as the focus.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Aragem

It seems that Mikah is the type of character to have two other girls following her around like minions.  lol. 

Zaer Darkwail

Heh, indeed. Sort of school bully :P. However if caught in her antics she gets marks and may get send to headmistress office to learn lesson of humility  >:)

Fury Aphrodisia

She might get punished, but don't count on her learning humility.

But yeah, she's totally a mean girl ringleader.