xcom rp

Started by zenpai, April 23, 2014, 11:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

I tryed to make this story a while ago. This time I want to make a story about what happens after the base loses all its funding. Normally it game over. In my story exalt has become the number funder. The tech that will be allowed is still open.  Seeing if anyone is interested in this idea
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Zeth

And how is this sexual? This thread is for group Role plays that contain sex and adult themes. If you want a generic Xcom game  you should go to non-adult sandbox. If  it is  is adult give us some details.

nailcrosser

Always thought an XCOM roleplay could be cool, just never bothered cooking one up. Team mates can have sex with each other, turn out to be alien sleeper agents, stuff like that. Let's flesh it out.

zenpai

A sleeper could work
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Baalborn87

Quote from: Zeth on April 24, 2014, 12:11:22 AM
And how is this sexual? This thread is for group Role plays that contain sex and adult themes. If you want a generic Xcom game  you should go to non-adult sandbox. If  it is  is adult give us some details.

This thread is for group roleplay requests. including those with non-specific content.

Garuss Vakarian

Yes, becouse killing alien invaders that kill you back is so not an adult theme. :P . Jk bra. There's blood, and violence. Just because there is no sex  Doesnt mean it is not an adult themed rp. It would just limit a number of players. :The players who want to get it on like in animal planet.: That said, he never stated no sex. So, interval's may happen. None the less, I am more about an adult themed story. No sex is dissapointing, but not game breaking. So zenpei If you can provide a good plot. I may be interested. 

Edit: But it depends on my schedule. I am already in a one x one. Starting another. May start one with some one else. Am in Age of Utron. And may be joining a DC rp as The question. Kind of filling my plate. But, was happy to give the free bump for XCOM.

zenpai

Well it simple exult takes over the x com project. No limit to the research.I had more ideas about the technology they could use like combining a wirelee router and a alien computer. To be able to control all wireless device in the area. And to calculate firing angles

nailcrosser

Set up a character sheet and I'd be down to fill it out. We can have scientists, engineers, soldiers, and executives of Exalt.

zenpai

All the few canon characters are all dead there corpses cover the floor of the x com base. Dr.vaulan's corpse trying to protech her tablet to the end. Dr. Shin corpse inpailed by a alien mech's arm with the much blowen to peaces. Bradley corpse found with a gun in hand and serval alien corpses near by. The based is only cosmetically damaged.

zenpai

first Name:
Last Name:
Nick Name: (it can be any thing as long as it fit your rpc.)
Nation:
Class /Role:

Picture:

Bio:

Entry into the project:

zenpai

Still looking for RPCs and a gm

Ironwolf85

I'd suggest Xcom set after the destruction of the Temple Ship. Facing a drastically reduced post-conflict budget, reductions in manpower, and privatization hanging over head. They must still struggle and clean up the less organized mess, while trying to fight these problems.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

zenpai

sounds reasonable let discuses this more

Ironwolf85

MIB going out of bussness.
Exalt is pretty well devastated
the Temple Ship is gone, etherals are dead...

But the aliens are still out there, without the etheral hivemind to guide them.

Sectoids seem to be the smartest I think.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

zenpai

how about the a sectoid war commander that refuses to let go. the xcom base has be sealed. but there a group of hacker that find it and accidently restarted the hyper ware device. giving away earths exact location. this time they come acting like they want peace. but are trying to figure out how to wipe out human with the least amount of resistant.  that as far as I got     

Ironwolf85

I'd say more chaotic, Alien warlords stranded on earth lurking in the shadows.

zenpai

I see it now there war ship could be hidden under water which make it undetectable. The aliens lunch small scale attacks making them look like human terrious attacks.

nailcrosser

I like the idea. We should get more people in on this. Maybe if we abandon the canon? X-Com is great but it isn't as popular as something like Skyrim or Mass Effect, so it would probably be more welcoming if we only kept the skeleton of the plot from the games.

SheerFantasia

Hi!  I've been a huge fan of XCOM ever since the first UFO came out in 1994.  I think doing a reboot of the story would probably be the best way to start a something here on Elliquiy.  One of the biggest appeals of the XCOM series has been base building and tactical missions, so I figure that it is almost a given that such appears in a game about XCOM.  I'll post up more ideas when a get little more free time to do so.

zenpai

I had an idea about everyone having at least to pc's a solder and a tech/base personal. and the x com base starting as a abounded military bomb shelter. The invasion would be over a few years. it would start as a few small incidents to the full xcom style missions.     

Vill

And how is this sexual?

Kindly die in a fire you land loving inbreed.

I want to wish the creator of this thread the best of luck. It's an awesome game and you've got a lot to work with. Make it happen brother, and all the horn dog idiots on their mother's computers be damned. You've got my blessings. I hope to check back in for a really good read.

Neysha

Quote from: Vill on June 26, 2014, 04:23:30 AM
Kindly die in a fire you land loving inbreed.

I want to wish the creator of this thread the best of luck. It's an awesome game and you've got a lot to work with. Make it happen brother, and all the horn dog idiots on their mother's computers be damned. You've got my blessings. I hope to check back in for a really good read.

Chill.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Vill

Quote from: Neysha on June 26, 2014, 11:42:36 AM
Chill.

It seems your own quotes beneath your post do be the best source of irony in a mineral deficient diet that a sailor could find on his own. Play police once you've decided your own behavior is pristine, in the mean time I'll exercise me right to give praise and administer the wag of a scallywag finger when I do see fit.

zenpai

Everybody! Take all that energy and join the story

Neysha

I was wondering what elements from the Enemy Within expansion, or from the original XCom UFO Defense games might be included?

Quote from: zenpai on June 27, 2014, 01:42:15 PM
Everybody! Take all that energy and join the story

While i understand you are trying to be broad in your condemnation of behavior, to be fair, its just one person whose acting needlessly abusive in this thread.  ;)

No need to malign a group for the heated actions of one.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)