The post (M looking for F)

Started by Athos, August 06, 2010, 09:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athos

One day while absently surfing the internet you come across a post in the personals section of a forum. Already several months old, it has yet to receive any kind of reply. You look and notice that it has only been viewed a handful of times, so on a whim you click on the thread. What you find is a cryptic message, barely more than a sentence and a phone number.

Do you want to live forever?
555-4321

Something about this draws your attention and you spend the next few moments reading and rereading the post. You click on the poster’s username but find no personal information and virtually no posting activity before or after.

You try to shrug it off. After all, it’s probably just some stupid kids with too much time on their hands, right? But something inside you keeps bothering you. You keep having this feeling, almost a compulsion, to call and it won’t leave you alone.

What do you do?

-----
I don’t want to give too much away because I think this will be more fun the less you know up front. If you’re interested in seeing where this is going please come up with a character and send me an In Character PM, as if you were calling the number. Also please include at the end a little Out of Character blurb about things that you are looking for out of an RP and things you are NOT looking for. What I will say is that this does have to do with vampires, so if that’s not your genre then this story likely isn’t for you.

Edit: This plot has been taken, I thank all of you who expressed interest in this.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"