New at this and needing a Female Partner to Roleplay with?

Started by CatastrophicRaven, December 05, 2014, 02:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatastrophicRaven

Uhm, well hello. I am somewhat new in Elliquiy. And new to the posting.. So.. Heres my idea.

Idea: The Childhood Friend.

Jason is on the search for his childhood friend/highschool sweetheart. They dated for about 3 years till she had to leave when they both turned 18 years old, right after graduation. He was devastated, and lost for a long time, searching for her, trying to find her on every social media website, every city in the USA. Being 28 years old, his 10 year highschool reunion was coming up, would he find her again to be able to see her again and have a relationship? Or will he be heart broken by what he might find out.

My idea was to have Jason find his highschool sweetheart at his 10 year reunion, If you are interested, but want to tweak it a little or think something should be tweaked. Just gimme a pm. :3

Idea 2: Run.

The USA had created the worlds first cure for the super mutated flu, a virus that was killing thousands by the days that went by. In the year 2033, they made a nuclear explosion in space, that administered the new drug to wipe out the mutated virus, but the new cure only mutated and fused with the radiation and the virus, killing off the flu, but those that had already died would then be reanimated into the walking dead that feasted on the living.

2 people in the small town of Kentucky try to find other survivors as they are scared and gather what supplies they can, the whole town in panic and outrage as the streets fill with cars, and people walking anywhere to try and survive.

My idea for this one was to have them both survive, finding other survivors that we would have to play as roles. And the two become intimate after they find a long term shelter after wandering the forest and roads for miles to come. As I said in the first one, if you want to tweak it, go ahead, Im open for anything and its good to be able to communicate what could happen or should maybe happen. :3