News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ahh, dahling.. Hmhm.. [Private]

Started by TheWhiteEmperor, June 15, 2010, 11:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWhiteEmperor

Is this what you wanted? Lolz I am still sorry about before.. ^-^'

I also heard mention of you being a PS3 girl..? A woman afyer my own heart. =P Finally, someone who realizes the true power and elegance of a superior machine. ;]
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

TheWhiteEmperor

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Inked Harlequin

Hello love! :)
Thanks for making the thread!
I am indeed a gamer! I'm not your stereotypical woman when it comes to my hobbies! I prefer gaming, movies and getting tattooed to going out shopping" ¬_¬
If I could marry a machine, it'd be my PS3! <3.

So what sort of RP were you hoping for?

TheWhiteEmperor

Haha! Tattoos seem to be quite a fad. XD™ I am a gamer for life, as well. Always have been. ;)

No need for a thanks, it was my pleasure. As for the type, you are welcome to choose, as I do not mind at all. As you mentioned before, you aren't up for a whole fiery shootout or anything, so I think something mellow could work out just fine. =]

Inked Harlequin

Well what type would you like to do?
I always have to be the one that picks! :(.
As I said to BK, maybe we should start out with something easy just to see how we gel together and if seem to connect then we could do something a little more complex?

TheWhiteEmperor

Haha, well.. I only suggested you choose because I didn't want to be rude.. But if you truly want me to pick, then let us begin with a little something special. ;) I shall provide a link in either here, or in the Doormat once I have posted. Would that be alright?

Inked Harlequin

Well as long as you're sure it's something I'll be able to handle. :)
My RP skills are a little rusty!

TheWhiteEmperor

Lolz Funny you say that, mine are too.. But! Nevertheless, here you are. Linky!

TheWhiteEmperor

Hm, if you are truly uninterested.. We can try something else, or not.. It doesn't matter. But if you don't want to RP, or don't like the topic.. Just tell me so I can do something with that thread.