Tachibana High - Anime

Started by Scribbles, February 08, 2012, 09:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

Thanks, I will run over the options on my head. If anybody wants a brother or somebody they already know we can maybe work a profile together? pm me if anybody has a idea

ReijiTabibito

It might seem like I'm stealing Zarazel's thunder, but I want to join this game, and the idea I had was a brother-sister combo (brother to be played by me, sister by...someone else), with their familial relationship (ie blood) in question, and the sister is rather protective of her bigger brother (brother is a junior, sister is a sophomore)...any takers?

Scribbles

*Shoos everyone in the direction of the Discussion Thread* Discussion Link  :P

I don't mind keeping this thread open for a few odd queries or people who are interested but I want to try move most of the discussion over to the OOC area.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

KnowThySire

Okay... I'm hooked. I love the elaborateness of this rp, and I believe it has a lot of potential if it gets off of the ground. I've been out of the game since last summer, so I believe this is the perfect place to bring me back. I'm going to try to have my character profile up as soon as possible.
There can only be one king.

Scribbles

No rush, the game will only start once a few profiles are up. Look forward to seeing what you come up with, TheRomanticPerv.
AA and OO

Snake

Er... it was alright topost the profile up on teh profile page wasn't it? Or would you rather I Pmed it to you?

Scribbles

Snake, posting it up is fine. I'm going to go through the profiles in a bit and let everyone know if they need to change anything.
AA and OO