[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 87

Started by Marguerite, November 12, 2009, 08:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Nov 11th [87] - Shop, Spank & Billie Jean...

As a result of the budget crisis in California and the budget deficit at SFSU, the school shuts down on various days to offset the spending. This results in more time off from school but it does mush more class time in the period of time I signed up for; it blows the pelican but at least I get more time to explore the city, sleep in and visit family. Just a month ago the week before Halloween, I had the 21st of October to the 25th of November off from school. I left Wednesday morning but while I would have enjoyed that four and a half days with my familia, I ended up coming down with the flu. Remember when those pictures of moi in a face mask? Forgot? Here you go:

At least I made those face masks work for me especially when I sipped juice through a side panel with a straw. Still, when the face mask went on people around me gave me a bit more space than necessary. I would not lean over them and cough straight in their faces unless they paid me which I could have used since I was charge up the hoo-hah for the doctor's appointment and medication.

Back to my day off of today. I slept in until eight in the morning, might not be late for you but it seems my body enjoyed the extra two hours of sleep since I usually wake up around six in the morning for class. As I laid back in bed, I knew I had a slew of things to do for tomorrow. I know I need to see a peer advisor to plan out my classes for next semester. I also need to pick up my next three pack of birth control pills which it seems not to work on handling the menstruation problem. For the past two weeks I have been bleeding heavily and to the point I need to take vitamin pills to keep myself from going anemic. I plan to give the doctor a piece of my mind though my mind was on getting dressed and heading out the door to meet a friend for shopping and a client.

Yes, a client. Did you not remember I was a part-time Domina? I had to meet a client for a two hour session before I had my shopping girl-time with S. The session with the client ran along the lines of cross-dressing him and flogging him while he licked and kissed my heels. I will say if you ever had the chance to meet this man, he is a businessman who finds himself attracted to wearing woman's panties and high heels. I had him bring his own heels since I am a size 9 while he is a size 11. He enjoyed from what I saw being able to prance about in his heels and dress to Lady GaGa's 'Just Dance'. Once the session was over, I nodded to him (I never call him by his real name. I nicknamed him something which suits him), I was given a check and I headed off to my shopping spree with S.

S and I have gotten to be much better friends than I would have thought at the beginning of the semester. I met her through my mutual friend B and we found our ideals and personalities meshed well together. She may not be as kinky as I am but we managed to balance each other out. The two of us went to a few stores together in search of the a specific pair of buckled boots. I had no clue what shape of buckled boots but I wanted one where I could tuck my jeans in and almost look like motorcycle or horse riding boots. When I am not wearing heels for the clients or for special occasions, my feet are comfortably placed in sneakers or flip flops. Standing in heels for many hours on end can stretch out the muscle in the back of my foot and whenever I get a chance, I get my feet massaged and it feels like heaven on earth. 

Now, the two of us went to a few outlet stores and nothing was to my satisfaction. We even went to another city away to their mall and instead I bought three bags of goldfish crackers and a pink vibrator. I needed a new one after I broke the old one with my antics. What? Most vibes cannot handle the lengths I put it through when I am in the mood. Still, at least I have one which will last for a little while longer.

After the shopping experience with S, I said my goodbyes and headed to the movie theaters to meet up with another friend, N, to watch Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' movie. I regret not buying a ticket and I hate the fact Michael died way before his time because the concert would have been a spectacular show. He put everything into his rehearsals and the special effects for the movie was out of this world. By the end of the night, I received a text message from my maja that she acquired a pair of riding boots I tried on last weekend. Originally, it was eighty dollars and when I tried them on it was forty dollars. By today it was thirty-five and on top given thirty percent off which was twenty-seven in the end. Great deal and I am itching to put them on for the weekend. I also plan to take maja out for her birthday dinner and present because she turns another year this Friday.

Miss Marguerite & The City

P.S. I love comments.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Skye

Who needs to be a fly on the wall when there are boots on Mar's feet that can do some fine story telling themselves. -Sits and waits-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Marguerite

You should get something by tonight since I am driving to see the familia and where my new boots are waiting for moi.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You