News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A chat-based game?

Started by Ajoxer, June 25, 2006, 05:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Using the Heavy or whatever chat, and a game section to keep track of how things are progressing, character sheets, that kind of thing? Would be nice to have a game that moves somewhat fast. :-P.

Systems I'm interested in: D20, BESM, GURPS, WoD new or old, preferably old, Exalted, Aberrant... Others if you interest me and I can find the books without paying.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Swedish Steel

Not really interested in a chat-game, but if you start an old fashioned Aberrant game I'm there.  :P
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Ajoxer

I'd quite enjoy playing Aberrant, but I'm not so sure about running it- I stink. >_>
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

robitusinz

I used to play in chat on AOL.  This was a very very long time ago.

It's really not that hard, and it makes it much easier to run heavier dialogue scenes.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

robitusinz

Bleh, wtf, and I forgot to say that I'd be interested in something WoD.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

kylie

Really depends what the game is about... 

But so far, I don't know most of those systems.  I'd probably be more keen on a minimalist system, if any.