The SexMages' Apprentice and Becoming the Pet (transformation)

Started by magikal, June 18, 2016, 03:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello!
Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the TF. Bimbofication is a good sub-transformation as well. Becoming a nymphomaniac.. cumslut.. addicted to new sensations/adventures.. I'd love to explore writing with you.. planning with you.. and developing a new story. :-)
Hi! Thanks for reading my thread. I currently have several games going on but am always looking for a few more well written stories. Please look at my list and private message me if you are interested. The most recent story is at the top, some of the older ones are at the bottom of this post.

Begin of Story 1- The SexMage's Muse My idea would be that a young, ordinary girl had an innate talent for magic that was identified by your Sex Mage character to assess when she was very young. Maybe you saw something in her that you had never seen in anyone else. Narra is a half human with a touch of elvish blood, unknown to her. She only knows that she's different, she doesn't know how. You can decide to accentuate her sexuality which unlocks her powers/abilities. Maybe she has the destiny to one day be one of the most powerful enchantresses/sculptors in the world if she survives your training.

This would be a typical high fantasy world, with all of the usual things such as elves, orcs, magic, etc.

I think it would be fun to have the novice being taught by the great instructor as he molds/changes/shapes her into his perfect mate. The more exotic and sexy your desires, the better. The changes would be gradual over the course of a few weeks or a month or two.

Maybe he injects her with succubus blood that slowly makes her blood boil and her to become insatiable, not to mention transforming her body.

Please private message me about what you would contribute to the story.
End of Story 1

Begin Story 2
My second idea is that my character, a simple farm girl from Nebraska, is slowly changed into a human cow hybrid. She fights and resists the transformation and changes, but ends up loving the sensations of getting milked, getting fucked, etc.

Maybe your character is a dairy farmer who tests experimental drugs and one has shown great promise.

Please private message me about what you would contribute to the story.

End of Story 2
I have space for a few more games here on E. Typically I look for about 5 replies a week minimum, with at least a paragraph reply. Good grammar and intelligent responses are a requirement. You can look through my previous posts and check my O/O to see if we're a match.

If anything I've discussed piques your interest, please PM me and tell me what story you are interested in, what sort of character you want to play and what sort of transformations you envision happening. The game would be hosted in the channels here on Elliquiy, as opposed to instant messaging, email, or anything else.

Thanks in advance
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0