Seeking a male Role play partner

Started by Kairi, December 23, 2010, 01:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kairi

Hi I'm kairi I'm 5'2 and I am looking for a partner who would like to play. I am into everything from fantaasy to sci fy to history ( not my strong suit but I can roll with the punches)

I have a few Ideas in mind but I need a partner to get a real beginning going. Hope to hear from someone soon :) thank you!

Kairi  '.~
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Qt

I'm interested. Though I do wonder what ideas you have in mind.

Kairi

Well that depends Usually they have a bit of derker story lines to them things like human trade and war and such, but do u want history or fantasy or sci fi? give me your favorit gener

Qt

Definitely fantasy, and yes darker setting is awesome. 40K is like one of my favorite universes, though our game won't be that dark. But I'm just saying.

Kairi

Alright the setting is in Coy on a planet called Azura. The vampires have teamed up with the were wolves in order to dominate the rest of the other creatures, they've already began taking some of the weaker willed and started keeping them for trade some of the magic creatures are being 'pardoned' or in other words they are buying protection from the vampires and werewolves.I'm starting this in hopes that soon I get approved because further into the story is the uh 'darker' stuff which is the slave trade with women who play the role they always have dealt to them, and the bad guy who isn't so bad. usually. So we are in the midst of wars the werewolves are starting to hunt through the forests and have already taken most of the creatures such as talking animals and such, they are rapidly heading towards the lair of the faeries and then the nymphs which is where we shall begin our story feel free to jump in as you see fit with your character, I generally talk in first person because it makes the story feel more real to me but I can switch easily, also I am a submissive character but I fight back in the sense I enjoy being dominated.

I dashed rapidly their glowing eyes hot on my trail, they wont give up I have to find a way to trick them. I look for the river remembering the secret cave behind it. Its a risky plan but if it works then I'll be safe for the night and so will everyone else at least until the vampires rise up or until the moon rises once more. I look skyward, and see nothing but darkness some may think this a terrible thing in such a situation but I know that it only meant the wolves time is dwindling and they can feel it as well they push themselves harder which only drives me to run faster. There! I hear it! as I dive through a bush my cloths tearing and branches cutting into my skin I fall through into waist deep water. as I wade my way through I hear the wolves as they rustle through the leaves I have no choice I take a deep breath and plunge under the surface shoving myself towards the fall in hopes that I reach it before they spot me. My lungs begin to feel tight the working of my muscles burning the oxygen in my lungs too fast, I don't know if I will make it to the water fall in time, I begin to kick harder seeing black spots as I near the cave I hit the center of the river and a current grabs hold of me, only now realising that the shallow ground had dropped into a deep ravine I begin to see spots as I am swept away by the current going fast and faster I turn head over heals again and again until I pass out and then I dream, I dream of warm sun on my cold wet face and the ground soft and mush underneath me but everything is white and fuzzy. Or is this really a dream, as the realization hits me everything goes white and I awaken later only to find..... (you can put where u come in here or you can start where you would like and I can continue from here and incorporate your characters beginning into the RP)

Qt

Well, I didn't expect you to start posting before we even hammered the story out. Or characters for that matter. I'm still hazy on what character you're actually intending to play.

So could you hold onto your post for a second... when we actually start it'll be a separate thread posted in the non-adult RP section (ie not the non-adult request section)

So far all I know is I think my character is supposed to wake yours up after you've fell unconscious...

Kairi

sorry I'm better at just leaving open endings it was kind of how I was taught but if you want more story and stuff first then we can do that, but thats kind of as far as I came up with I usually dont go farther the other person and I agree and we dive right in either they take over and find me or they are one of the bad guys and capture me or they tell of how their story starts like in a near by village jack is goes hunting and then he heads home a rabbit in tow, and tehn my reply would be along the lines of stirrs and hears jack go by smelling the fresh kill I follow in secret, can u give me an example or help me figure out how most people set things up on here because they do things differently then I do, apparently lol.