Blackwell Manor ☪ School for the Paranormal ☪ Interest and Recruiting!

Started by AliceInLace, June 21, 2015, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

Updated our needs! We just got started so it's still early! We still need male students of course. Also could use a defense teacher, Arts Teacher and maybe even a chef?! Come on in guys the waters just fine!
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

cabalxxvi

Alice, even though Armond is the Dean for the college, I can do the defense teacher portion of it as well if that will help take some of the burden off of needing that character. It'll also give him a chance to interact with more than just the faculty.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

AliceInLace

Quote from: cabalxxvi on August 18, 2015, 08:41:25 PM
Alice, even though Armond is the Dean for the college, I can do the defense teacher portion of it as well if that will help take some of the burden off of needing that character. It'll also give him a chance to interact with more than just the faculty.

Works for me! OH! Hey~! That remind me, you need a new picture. The link you had no longer works
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

kckolbe

It looks like you guys have an arts teacher.  Considering a chef/phys ed teacher for a combined health role.  After all, cooking is less taxing with magic.  Considering something like this for appearance.

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

cabalxxvi

Sorry about that Alice, I did change the photo it should be in the actual character sheet that I submitted.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

AliceInLace

Quote from: kckolbe on August 19, 2015, 04:06:21 PM
It looks like you guys have an arts teacher.  Considering a chef/phys ed teacher for a combined health role.  After all, cooking is less taxing with magic.  Considering something like this for appearance.

Sounds great!

AliceInLace

AliceInLace

Hello everyone! We are still looking for students and possible professors! Come on it, we don't bite...to hard anyways

AliceInLace

Alright, another update has occurred and all professor roles have been filled! We are now looking for students of ANY gender but are still lower on the males.

kckolbe

(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

AliceInLace

Yeah, counting teachers they actually do.

Also, if anyone WANTS to play female teachers, we could use a History... also open to other suggestions as well.

Pretty much will accept anything now until we become drastically out numbered again!

Come on in, ask questions if you need to, I have myself and lovely mods ready for you :)

Mellific

We're always accepting; students and teachers alike. If you're interested, don't hesitate to write a little something in here/ask questions, or feel free to PM Alice (AliceinLace), myself, or Sam (msa24680)! :3

O/O | A/A | MM

Nastara

I'm loving reading through what's up so far!  Is this game one where characters in-between sexes to play?

I'm very interested potentially joining in, but I don't want to throw off the sex-balances if we've already got too many dicks in the kitchen!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Mellific

Quote from: Nastara on September 09, 2015, 07:12:26 PM
I'm loving reading through what's up so far!  Is this game one where characters in-between sexes to play?

I'm very interested potentially joining in, but I don't want to throw off the sex-balances if we've already got too many dicks in the kitchen!

Is there such a thing as too many dicks in the kitchen?! I don't think so~

But seriously, are you interested in playing a she-male character? Or were you talking about a character in the midst of transition? I'd definitely like to know more about what you've got in mind. We're definitely interested in filling a few more roles! :3

O/O | A/A | MM

Nastara

Depends what you're trying to cook probably!

My interest had been in playing a she-male character, but I know that doesn't necessarily fit into everything!  I was toying with the idea of playing as a student (unless feminine looking professors are in greater need!), possibly something either punky or hipster-y.  Definitely rocking some plastic glasses.  Ahem, distracted there for a second.  I was considering that some kind of calaca girl could be interesting, someone a little weird and shifting, stepping between roles and shifting around.

Or maybe a doppleganger or changeling, rock the grey skin look much of the time.

Mellific

Quote from: Nastara on September 09, 2015, 07:44:55 PM
Depends what you're trying to cook probably!

My interest had been in playing a she-male character, but I know that doesn't necessarily fit into everything!  I was toying with the idea of playing as a student (unless feminine looking professors are in greater need!), possibly something either punky or hipster-y.  Definitely rocking some plastic glasses.  Ahem, distracted there for a second.  I was considering that some kind of calaca girl could be interesting, someone a little weird and shifting, stepping between roles and shifting around.

Or maybe a doppleganger or changeling, rock the grey skin look much of the time.

If we're cooking cocktail weenies, then there's no harm, no foul! :> Heh hehehe.

Anyway! We're always accepting more students! I know we're also seeking a couple more Professor roles, as well. So really, whatever you're most comfortable with. As far as the bio goes, just check out the Character Creation thread and PM Alice with your ideas.

A changeling/doppleganger/hipster/punk would definitely be interesting to see, IMO! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Overall, the game is a bit male heavy, but don't let that deter you or heavily influence you, either. We're hoping to get some new interest as the game progresses, anyway, so hopefully it'll all even out.

And, like I said, cocktail weenies! YUM!

O/O | A/A | MM

Nastara

Quote from: Mellific on September 09, 2015, 08:05:02 PM
If we're cooking cocktail weenies, then there's no harm, no foul! :> Heh hehehe.

Anyway! We're always accepting more students! I know we're also seeking a couple more Professor roles, as well. So really, whatever you're most comfortable with. As far as the bio goes, just check out the Character Creation thread and PM Alice with your ideas.

A changeling/doppleganger/hipster/punk would definitely be interesting to see, IMO! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Overall, the game is a bit male heavy, but don't let that deter you or heavily influence you, either. We're hoping to get some new interest as the game progresses, anyway, so hopefully it'll all even out.

And, like I said, cocktail weenies! YUM!

As long as no weenies fall into the fire!  Party foul!

I'll definitely take a good look at the character creation stuff and send them Alice's way tomorrow!  Yay!  I'm looking forward to joining in and playing with all of you!  I'm sure that rosters will fluctuate around as well, as these things seem to.

Now I need to google pictures of sexy punk or hipster chicks. Damn!

Mellific

Quote from: Nastara on September 09, 2015, 08:20:12 PM
As long as no weenies fall into the fire!  Party foul!

I'll definitely take a good look at the character creation stuff and send them Alice's way tomorrow!  Yay!  I'm looking forward to joining in and playing with all of you!  I'm sure that rosters will fluctuate around as well, as these things seem to.

Now I need to google pictures of sexy punk or hipster chicks. Damn!

Yay! ^^

Don't hesitate to pop back in and ask us anything! I'm excited for you to join us too, pending approval and all that jazz. We'll definitely be in touch about your approval as soon as Alice looks everything over and gives you the okay.

-Chuckles.- Damn! What a homework assignment you've given yourself. ;)

O/O | A/A | MM

Nastara

Thank you very much!  I'll definitely pop in and ask questions as they come to me!  Should I also post my proposed stuff in the thread? Gets the word out and lets people comment or critique if they are following this one still!

My guess is this weekend I won't be able to get on and do much, but I anticipate getting the character written up (draft 1!) for tomorrow morning!

I know, what a difficult life.  I should probably throw 'slutty' or 'flirty' in there as well.  Deep, horrible sigh. ;)

Mellific

Quote from: Nastara on September 09, 2015, 08:30:42 PM
Thank you very much!  I'll definitely pop in and ask questions as they come to me!  Should I also post my proposed stuff in the thread? Gets the word out and lets people comment or critique if they are following this one still!

My guess is this weekend I won't be able to get on and do much, but I anticipate getting the character written up (draft 1!) for tomorrow morning!

I know, what a difficult life.  I should probably throw 'slutty' or 'flirty' in there as well.  Deep, horrible sigh. ;)

For now, you can work on your bio and get that sent off to Alice. The sooner she sees it, the sooner she can ask you to make any necessary edits/approve you! After that, you're more than welcome to join us in the OOC thread and get to posting in the Main Thread whenever you're ready! :-)

If you should need help with your bio, feel free to send me a PM. I'd be glad to help you out.

O/O | A/A | MM

msa24680

Hey Nastara! Glad to hear you are interested!  I hope to see your Character Sheet soon!

kckolbe

Just got home, but would love to give feedback throughout the process.  Looking forward to seeing the first draft.

Intro Thread

Nastara

Thank you very much everyone!

If I were to post a draft (kind of a taste of the character for interested eyes), would it be better for me to post it in the OOC thread?  I don't want to get this thread in trouble for chatter or something by accident!

Outlaw Fallen

I believe when it comes to game content, we are covered, so posting a character concept would be acceptable. However, because you asked, I'd say go ahead and just slap it in the OOC.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard