Super Smutty Pathfinder Interest Check

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 29, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Striga

Are there any additional skills that come along with this game? e.g. I noticed the addition of Performance (sex)

1651Leviathan

Hey, Phantom: will you be making a new thread for the actual recruitment, or should we just start posting characters here?

Phaia

Quote from: Zoastria on August 30, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
Are there any additional skills that come along with this game? e.g. I noticed the addition of Performance (sex)

@Pistol
I have a suggestion here. Performance is broken into groups. Why not do that for sex. Sex-vaginal, Sex-anal, Sex -oral. this would nicely let us harlots have a speaciality we are very good at and still add to general sex ...that could mean say my witch is really really good at say sucking cocks but still a decent fuck!

Zaer Darkwail

Well, outlaws also have performance: sex and they have much more limited specialties :P. So I would vote against making things more complex with specialty and more roleplay out any specialties each harlot/outlaw has. My opinion anyways, but not against if GM decides allow such.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 30, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
Well, outlaws also have performance: sex and they have much more limited specialties :P. So I would vote against making things more complex with specialty and more roleplay out any specialties each harlot/outlaw has. My opinion anyways, but not against if GM decides allow such.

Yeah.

Everyone should be good at sex in general.

I agree with Zaer.

Phaia

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on August 30, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
Yeah.

Everyone should be good at sex in general.

I agree with Zaer.

good  :::snickers::: I am looking at my witch having a perform (sex) of 15 [yes it can be done at 2nd level]

Madam Striga

Quote from: Phaia on August 30, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
good  :::snickers::: I am looking at my witch having a perform (sex) of 15 [yes it can be done at 2nd level]

W e ll then

Phaia

Madam Striga

Quote from: Phaia on August 30, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
I will not give up my secrets with out a reward!!

Can't believe you beat me to witch, guess they'll have to...have a friendly contest between them now.

Phaia

Quote from: Zoastria on August 30, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
Can't believe you beat me to witch, guess they'll have to...have a friendly contest between them now.

ya can be a witch as well hexes are our friend and we need that sex coven  >:) O:) ;D ;D
did ya see the cha witch archetype I found!!

LtFox

Well, this is weird but awesome, so I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Plus, ya know, it's a Phantom Pistoleer production, so that's always awesome.

From the looks of things, we'll be having a lot of Charisma in the party, but probably low on intelligence and wisdom. 

Soo, just as planned?
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Phaia on August 30, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
ya can be a witch as well hexes are our friend and we need that sex coven  >:) O:) ;D ;D
did ya see the cha witch archetype I found!!

Plus even with same archetypes you two can have different patrons overall.

CeruleanSerenity

A few questions...

Are Outlaws and Harlots a special race descended from people embraced by the goddess of sex long ago? Or were our characters originally ordinary mortals, but were embraced by the goddess at some point in their past?

Will Perform (Sex) have any uses outside of performing for money and attention? That's the only use I see listed in the rules, but it seems relatively easy for Harlots to hit the highest listed DC and there's no given benefit beyond that... will we be able to use it to seduce and influence others, or maybe for scenes in the story where we can use our sexual prowess to our advantage? It's tempting to invest heavily in the skill, considering the nature of the game, but Perform seems like one of the less useful skills in Pathfinder.

Since Harlots don't need to eat or sleep, just have lots of sex, does that mean they have pretty much infinite sexual stamina? Or would there be benefit to investing in Constitution and related feats if we want our characters to be able to last even longer?

Sain

Wow those are some strong characters for start :O I guess you'd need them when PCes are making sub-optima decisions in order to suck more dick/puss.

Since we can build our own race can they have tentacles ::)?
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Madam Striga

Quote from: Sain on August 30, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
Wow those are some strong characters for start :O I guess you'd need them when PCes are making sub-optima decisions in order to suck more dick/puss.

Some would call that tactical advantage

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

Quote from: Sain on August 30, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
Just in range for coup-de-cum.

Sometimes a ranger just really has to shoot

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on August 30, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
Since Harlots don't need to eat or sleep, just have lots of sex, does that mean they have pretty much infinite sexual stamina? Or would there be benefit to investing in Constitution and related feats if we want our characters to be able to last even longer?

Not perhaps sexual benefit but for combat purposes or other purposes than sex high Con helps. But overall consider harlots to be infinite hungry succubi; sexual vampires who feed off from sex and most cases men cannot handle it (unless they are outlaw as they provide most nutritional value and such).

Perform may be weakest skill but in this game it's most influential skill (in regards handling sex vs NPC's and handle it off screen or on side quickly).

Anyways for advance for Phantom (as I haven't heard yet from him are trappy men okay for his story or not), I present below my kitsune race (base race being 9pts, below has 20pts, includes any racial swaps).

Boosted kitsune

Ability Score: +2 Dex, +4 Cha, -2 Str
Size: Medium
Type: Kitsune are humanoids with the kitsune and shapechanger subtypes.
Base Speed: Kitsune have a base speed of 40 feet.
Languages: Kitsune begin play speaking Common and Sylvan.
Gregarious (Ex) Even among your own kind, your gift for making friends stands out. Whenever you successfully use Diplomacy to win over an individual, that creature takes a –2 penalty to resist any of your Charisma-based skill checks for the next 24 hours.
Change Shape (Su): A kitsune can assume the appearance of a specific single human form of the same sex. The kitsune always takes this specific form when she uses this ability. A kitsune in human form cannot use her bite attack, but gains a +10 racial bonus on Disguise checks made to appear human. Changing shape is a standard action. This ability otherwise functions as alter self, except that the kitsune does not adjust her ability scores and can remain in this form indefinitely.
Fox Goddess Blessing: +1 luck bonus to all saves.
Kitsune Magic (Ex/Sp): Kitsune add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against enchantment spells that they cast. Kitsune with a Charisma score of 11 or higher gain the following spell-like ability: 3/day—dancing lights (caster level equals the kitsune’s level).
Natural Weapons (Ex): In her natural form, a kitsune has a bite attack that deals 1d4 points of damage.
Low-Light Vision: Kitsune can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Chanticleer on August 30, 2018, 12:22:56 AM
Is this still the case if we're riding the archetype without a condom?

Yes.  The use of condoms is proscribed.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 30, 2018, 02:58:43 AM
A question; would
trappy men
fit in as outlaws? I had idea for quite femine looking mesmerist (which is actually kitsune and according math kitsunes got 9 RP albeit change shape is hard to determine exact cost for). Fey trickster archetype (so fits even more for femine looking men).

You can have a feminine male as an outlaw, but please don’t call him “trappy.” 

Quote from: Zoastria on August 30, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

No.  Maybe sex mechanics.
Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 30, 2018, 08:19:54 AM
Hey, Phantom: will you be making a new thread for the actual recruitment, or should we just start posting characters here?

This is a free country!  But I will need to talk to a few players prior to them making a character.

Quote from: Phaia on August 30, 2018, 08:27:29 AM
@Pistol
I have a suggestion here. Performance is broken into groups. Why not do that for sex. Sex-vaginal, Sex-anal, Sex -oral. this would nicely let us harlots have a speaciality we are very good at and still add to general sex ...that could mean say my witch is really really good at say sucking cocks but still a decent fuck!

I would love for Harlots to specialize!  Specializations require GM certifications, though.  ;)

How about we say that you receive an auto 30 for a sex check in your specialty, and that all Harlots receive one sex specialty.

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on August 30, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
A few questions...

Are Outlaws and Harlots a special race descended from people embraced by the goddess of sex long ago? Or were our characters originally ordinary mortals, but were embraced by the goddess at some point in their past?

Will Perform (Sex) have any uses outside of performing for money and attention? That's the only use I see listed in the rules, but it seems relatively easy for Harlots to hit the highest listed DC and there's no given benefit beyond that... will we be able to use it to seduce and influence others, or maybe for scenes in the story where we can use our sexual prowess to our advantage? It's tempting to invest heavily in the skill, considering the nature of the game, but Perform seems like one of the less useful skills in Pathfinder.

1.  Latter.

2.  Yes!  It will be like the bard’s ability replacing bluff and diplomacy with performance.

3.  They can get tired!  Running in heels will always suck.  :/

Quote from: Sain on August 30, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

Since we can build our own race can they have tentacles ::)?

Yes?  But I don’t want to see some “my PC can attack six times per standard action cus’ he’s got tentacles” BULLSHIT!

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 29, 2018, 11:36:42 PM
so, no smols? That's a shame. How about anthro / kemonomimi types?

Yeah, I don’t like sexualizing small races and I wish to avoid it.

Anthros are fine.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 30, 2018, 01:14:16 PM
Yeah, I don’t like sexualizing small races and I wish to avoid it.

Anthros are fine.

Any advice for rolling characters - background wise, etc?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 30, 2018, 01:15:24 PM
Any advice for rolling characters - background wise, etc?

Aim for simplicity.

I do not care very much for backgrounds.  I am NOT going to read it.

Do not make an overpowered character.

Overpowered characters will get wrecked for their hubris!

If you are a harlot, be super slutty.

If you are an outlaw, ALWAYS ASK for player consent prior to messing with their harlot.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 30, 2018, 01:19:02 PM
Aim for simplicity.

I do not care very much for backgrounds.  I am NOT going to read it.

Do not make an overpowered character.

Overpowered characters will get wrecked for their hubris!

If you are a harlot, be super slutty.

If you are an outlaw, ALWAYS ASK for player consent prior to messing with their harlot.

Simple I can do uwu

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 30, 2018, 01:11:21 PM
Yes?  But I don’t want to see some “my PC can attack six times per standard action cus’ he’s got tentacles” BULLSHIT!

My PC can smack dat ass six times per standard action though