(Closed) The Perilous Partners, or The Genderbent Game!(A Sinful Brides Reboot)

Started by Gateman, August 22, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chantarelle on August 22, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

Height: 5’8.5
Weight: 136

Sin or ability: Lust
Information about ability: Seduction: permeaties a pheremone to seduce men. On said condition they would be pliable and helpless in their condition. (This power is either active or inactive, depending on her mood).

Personality: Patient, sexy, and stoic, Lilith has lived a life of debauchery and lust. She has come to a point in her life where she wants something real.

Bio:

Born seraphim, she was gifted with love, kindness and generosity. She was blessed with beauty, grace and a voice so sweet it made grown men weep. She used to love watching over the seedling worlds with her brothers and sisters while listening continuosly to the ever-present hum of Source.

Despite being born a Seraphim, she was born with lust in her heart. Her core housed fires her peers never had to endure. The aches in her womb, the curse they never had to live through, never had to die through.

When she was caught for what she did there was outcry and confusion as to what to do with her. She had attempted to seduce the myriads but had only managed to corrupt one third of one battalion before she was caught. Some called for destruction others called for reincarnation. The ultimate judgement passed down was she was given a name and excommunicated, sentenced to an eternity of servitude on earth.

On earth she became nocturnal...steeling into the bedrooms of men to seduce and ravage their lethargic bodies. Trying like hell to recreate that singular moment in heaven when she fell. 

O/O's:
- The story/Drama/ROMANCE
- Character development
- choking
- being cared for
- Dominant Men (I like to fight back but if requested I don't have to)
- building tension
- foreplay (until I beg for it)
- being ordered around (perhaps)
- noncon scenes
- Love/Hate Sex
- new fetishes

OFFS:
- incest
- bestiality
- furries
- feet
- piss and/or shit
- food
- smut
Missing name lovey...
For your power; I think I understand what you're trying to say
A pheromone that she has (IE natural scent) that makes people become aroused by being around her. She can control this scent and make it as heavy or as light as she needs it to be to basically capture her prey?

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Gannameade

Chantarelle

Murvoen

Quote from: Gateman on August 22, 2018, 09:10:19 PM
....See the above post

>< Missed that. I'll just make a sheet for it later when I'm not at work if it hasn't been taken :)
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Gateman

Quote from: Chantarelle on August 22, 2018, 10:34:58 PM
Lol name. Of course. And yes that is what I am going for.
I'll fix it when I transfer it to the accepted part

Quote from: Murvoen on August 22, 2018, 10:41:40 PM
>< Missed that. I'll just make a sheet for it later when I'm not at work if it hasn't been taken :)
It's fine. As it stands now, Dragon is taking wrath, Saika is taking Envy, and Despair is open.

Chantarelle

Ok. How does that look, Emi and Till...oops, I mean, Gateman?

Gateman

Chantarelle

Gateman

Made a minor change to the character sheet (now includes a "played by" and "Theme song (optional)" added to them.

If you haven't noticed, the rules for the RP are on the first post.

Also, the Accepted Characters link is now active

Bowen

Gateman

Quote from: Bowen on August 22, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
How is my guy...anything you want me to fix?

could you link me to him please? I believe he got lost in the shuffle with everyone

Bowen

firepyre

Name:  Jonny Strobe

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 72kg
Role: Rebel

Sin or ability: Backfire
Information about ability: For whatever reason, supernatural abilities just don't seem to work quite the way they should around Jon. The exact effect varies from case to case, with stronger powers typically having far more noticeable results, anything from improved resistance, to the powers being outright reversed or reflected(specifics will need worked out with other players). Often the effect is gradual, and takes time before it becomes apparent.

Personality: A small town preacher, Jon is pretty far from your typical minister. For starters, he threw the book out the window. Jon isn't too worried what the bible says, just so long as you're a decent, god fearing sort. In actual fact, he hasn't even read it. In fact, he doesn't really care if you're a believer or not. So long as the sentiment is there, the desire to do better, that's all that counts. Right?

He's got his own demons after all, same as everybody else. Likes the sound of his own voice. A bit of rough and tussle too. Not much good at sharing. And there's that temper of his too.

It's not all bad though. Despite his snappy dress, Jon is the kind of guy who won't think twice about rolling up his sleeves and getting stuck in. He's a straight shooter, not afraid to tell it like he sees it.  He's smartened up more than one drunk in a back alley, sent 'em home with a black eye, then chewed 'em out at sunday mass. In Jonny's town, if you know what's good for you, you keep your head down. 

Bio: How Jon ended up a minister is a bit of a mystery, even to him. He was a troubled kid, shunted around in the notorious foster care system. He came out pretty much as you'd expect, got into trouble, and did a bit of time. Did some soul searching, talked to god(Not actual god. Just an inmate), and somehow picked up enough of a religious smattering to talk a solid game.

Not particularly interested in doing another stint, Jon found his way to the small towns, where even the long arm of the law has trouble reaching at times. It was out there, down on his luck, that a clergyman extended a charitable arm, giving him work with the church, with him finally finding acceptance, despite his many flaws. When the old preacher moved on, nobody really questioned Jon taking up where the old man left off. Sure, he wasn't qualified, and sometimes he didn't get things quite right. If he was good enough for the old preacher, he was good enough for a bunch of country folk...

O/O's: You know you're gonna read my list anyway. This game is no doubt going to be on the lighter end. I'd say Jon will be looking to straighten out his sin.

Ons: Conflict/tension, maybe some caning/spanking, religious play, power exchange, protocol/rules, possibly closeted kink. Honestly, I'm pretty open to ideas.

Offs: Femdom(Obviously somewhat flexible where plot is concerned), WAM, impregnation, bestiality, necro, scat.

Sye

Chantarelle

Re-edited, lol, the ending of my bio and powers if it’s alright to have Morrigan being summoned from a different dimension?

TheBlackThrone

Name: Bryce MacLaren

Height: 6’2”
Weight: 210 lbs
Extra: Bryce has the tattoos of Alpha and Omega branded side-by-side on his right deltoid. His body has a few old scars from all  the sports he’s participated in over the years. Surprisingly, he has never broken a bone.

Human: The Jock
Ability: Mental Supremacy
Information about ability: Bryce has always been capable of using 100% of his brain’s capabilities. Tapping into such capability has made him not only confident in any of the sports he participates in, but his mind grants him phenomenal effort. His energy is where he needs it to be during performance. His mind’s physical building plan for his body sets it up for high performance. Bryce is able to learn techniques and methods after seeing them demonstrated or even hearing them explained in detail once. When his body absorbs collisions, such as in football or martial arts, his brain will release the proper biochemicals and hormones to compensate, giving him a higher pain tolerance than most. Lastly, because of Bryce’s mental mastery, he can extend his mind's power outward. He can lift objects ten times his body weight with his mind, throw them, halt and change their trajectory. In golf, if the ball doesn't go the extra inch...weeeelll~ let's just say the wind blew it in.

Personality: Competitive. Bryce believed that there isn't a single sport on the planet that he couldn't learn how to play, and then be a master at it. Throughout his school life until he was riding a scholarship into college, Bryce was always active in sports from kickball to Lacrosse. Whatever sport was open. Whatever sport he had time for. He was in! He will try to always be the best and come out on top. You want to play a little game of basketball? It might have started as something fun until Bryce is slam dunking you. Booya bitch! In casual/recreational games, he tends to kill the mood. He barely shows any humility. He would probably tackle a child if it looked like the kid was going to beat him and score a touchdown.

This behavior, for some reason, didn't make him any less popular with the ladies. In college, when Bryce wasn't involved in sports, he was partying it up. Girls, booze, and sometimes even drugs - only what he could get away with. He is pretty extroverted. The guy would have a dorm room and never sleep in it for he is sleeping over in somebody else's room either a lay’s or a bro’s room.

With all this hype, popularity, and secret power, Bryce never applied his “learning” skill to education. He is not the brightest bulb in the box. Sports got him through school, and when the grades started trying to weigh him down, he took them serious that one time, romancing a nerd in order to get by. He has no shame for he broke up with that bitch right after.

On a positive note, Bryce is playful, slightly immature, and a pretty good socializer. Just don't go all nerd talk on him, he will lose interest and probably won't understand what your saying.

Bio: Bryce hails from a family with proud Scottish heritage, born and raised in Houston, Texas. Sports was always a big deal in Texas, dividing the state by college. Bryce knew what college he was going to as soon as he was born, University of Houston. Ever since, his father was pressuring him to always be the best so that he can get a scholarship. Even as a kid that was Bryce’s goal before he even knew what a scholarship even was. His father had dreams for him to go pro, and up until his sudden abduction into hell, he was on his way there. Broken hearts and shattered prides were left in his wake all for him to reach his dream.

O/O's: See O/O’s.

Extra (NSFW)

Theme Song:
All I Do Is Win - DJ Khalid

Played By: TheBlackThrone
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

Gateman

Bowen
Quote from: Bowen on August 22, 2018, 10:04:56 PM
Name: Damon August Zane

Height: 6'
Weight: 215 Lbs
Extra: His skin is flawless. He cracks his neck when he’s trying to solve an issue.

Ability: Brave
Information about ability: Luck/Probability Manipulation  Can subliminally initiate random kinetic phenomenon that affects probability in Damon's favour by making improbable things occur within his line of sight, thus causing him to have 'good luck' and his opponents to have 'bad luck'. This can be anything from equipment failure to hitting just the right place with a stray shot to shut down a bomb.

Personality: Focused, stoic, smoldering, organized, patient.

Bio: Damon Zane grew up with a sense of wanting to be the good guy. He was called 'narc' in high school after outing several classmates for drug use. He married his high school sweetheart, Irene and the two had a daughter, Angela. Damon studied law enforcement while Irene worked. After his graduation, the family moved to Washington, D.C. and he became a successful member of the DEA joining the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force. Irene planned to become a teacher. Although he made many enemies Damon felt that he was untouchable and that his family was safe.

A bomb was placed in his car; Irene and Angela were killed in the explosion when he switched cars at the last minute one morning because hers wasn’t starting. Damon brought her killers to justice but became withdrawn for nearly a year. He did the right things, went to the shrink, said what he needed to say. Then he went after the Cartels. He spearheaded every raid needing to be the first guy through the door. Somehow, he never got touched. He’d go in both guns blazing, didn’t matter if you were a driver or an accountant—anything but laying on the floor and complete compliance got you dead.

O/O's: Bowen's O/O's

Theme Song:
Rod Steward-Some Guys Have all the Luck

Accepted. I take it you're a fan of Domino?

Bekah

Quote from: Bekah Boo on August 22, 2018, 10:13:29 PM
Name: Dietasia Scercerioultus

Height: 5'1
Weight: Appears around 115 lbs sopping wet, is actually around 2 tons when determined not to move (which is most of the time)
Extra: Usually seen with a dark veil over herself, once taken off however Dietasia's real eyes can be seen which are like diamonds and often lull those around her to a near lethargic state (depending on her mood)

Sin or ability: Sloth
Information about ability: Dietasia is able to slow things around herself to the near point of rest with her sheer presence, that if she should feel inclined she could very well slow a human's heart to near fatal levels of rest; if she had the energy or actual want to. Everything to her is simply noise and commotion that she can't be bothered with, most notably using a dark veil to obscure her vision to nothing more than shapeless blobs around herself which more suits her needs. Even walking is too much to bare as the most energy she is willing to expend is on that of a ominous cloud, it's origins unknown but she is hardly ever seen ever touching the ground. Most of the time she goes about her business with her eyes closed though when she does open them they are vacant and almost crystal clear in appearance, shimmering like that of a diamond which allows for her other abilities. Along with having the aura to suppress all things around her to an almost stand still, she can also creep into the subconscious of a person's mind, the connection allowing her to latch on in a sense to their consciousness and pull them into a trance like state where she can spread her lethargic message of do nothing.

Personality: Dietasia is probably the most level headed and civil of all the sin sisters, mostly because she agrees with neither side and could care less. Right, wrong, left, right; nothing matters which gives her the vibe she rolls with the current wherever it should take her. She holds no anger nor excitement which can make her come across as uncaring, which is somewhat true to a certain capacity.

Bio: There is no need for a fluffy over indulgence of an origin piece, that is what greed and pride are for, rather Dietasia can barely recall her beginnings within the hazy mist of millennia filled to the brim with nonsense. Within every human establishment, every once powerful reign, there has always been the feeling of neglect and unwant, the desire to laze around and have life pass one by; the Roman empire was the most profound in this vice, along with a few other select sisters with the overabundance of senseless feasts and laziness.  Spreading like a hallowed cloud of nothingness Dietasia watched as countless civilizations were brought to their knees by the act of inaction, a few moments of unrest spelling disaster that could have been avoided had the small voice within not beckoned so sweetly to slumber just a little while longer, to partake in letting another do one's own bidding despite their seat of power. It brought little satisfaction to the demonness, rather to watch the world slip idly by was like the day before and the year before that; it simply existed and so did she.

Which was why when she had been summoned to take a husband, Dietasia herself could only haplessly follow along, if nothing more than to see what would become of it all. Humans were terribly entertaining after all, yet another play to watch burn before her vacant gaze, as the thought of union with the likes of her uncaring self has peeked her interest; if only slightly.

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236994.msg11665698#msg11665698

I was surprised you went with the usual interpretation of sloth, but accepted.

FirePyre

Quote from: firepyre on August 23, 2018, 12:05:16 AM
Name:  Jonny Strobe

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 72kg
Extra:

Sin or ability: Backfire
Information about ability: For whatever reason, supernatural abilities just don't seem to work quite the way they should around Jon. The exact effect varies from case to case, with stronger powers typically having far more noticeable results, anything from improved resistance, to the powers being outright reversed or reflected(specifics will need worked out with other players). Often the effect is gradual, and takes time before it becomes apparent.

Personality: A small town preacher, Jon is pretty far from your typical minister. For starters, he threw the book out the window. Jon isn't too worried what the bible says, just so long as you're a decent, god fearing sort. In actual fact, he hasn't even read it. In fact, he doesn't really care if you're a believer or not. So long as the sentiment is there, the desire to do better, that's all that counts. Right?

He's got his own demons after all, same as everybody else. Likes the sound of his own voice. A bit of rough and tussle too. Not much good at sharing. And there's that temper of his too.

It's not all bad though. Despite his snappy dress, Jon is the kind of guy who won't think twice about rolling up his sleeves and getting stuck in. He's a straight shooter, not afraid to tell it like he sees it.  He's smartened up more than one drunk in a back alley, sent 'em home with a black eye, then chewed 'em out at sunday mass. In Jonny's town, if you know what's good for you, you keep your head down. 

Bio: How Jon ended up a minister is a bit of a mystery, even to him. He was a troubled kid, shunted around in the notorious foster care system. He came out pretty much as you'd expect, got into trouble, and did a bit of time. Did some soul searching, talked to god(Not actual god. Just an inmate), and somehow picked up enough of a religious smattering to talk a solid game.

Not particularly interested in doing another stint, Jon found his way to the small towns, where even the long arm of the law has trouble reaching at times. It was out there, down on his luck, that a clergyman extended a charitable arm, giving him work with the church, with him finally finding acceptance, despite his many flaws. When the old preacher moved on, nobody really questioned Jon taking up where the old man left off. Sure, he wasn't qualified, and sometimes he didn't get things quite right. If he was good enough for the old preacher, he was good enough for a bunch of country folk...

O/O's: You know you're gonna read my list anyway. This game is no doubt going to be on the lighter end. I'd say Jon will be looking to straighten out his sin.

Ons: Conflict/tension, maybe some caning/spanking, religious play, power exchange, protocol/rules, possibly closeted kink. Honestly, I'm pretty open to ideas.

Offs: Femdom(Obviously somewhat flexible where plot is concerned), WAM, impregnation, bestiality, necro, scat.

Your character has quite a few similarities to the infamous preacher, and I'm interested to see how he reacts. Accepted.

TheBlackThrone
Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 23, 2018, 12:23:04 AM
Name: Bryce MacLaren

Height: 6’2”
Weight: 210 lbs
Extra: Bryce has the tattoos of Alpha and Omega branded side-by-side on his right deltoid. His body has a few old scars from all  the sports he’s participated in over the years. Surprisingly, he has never broken a bone.

Ability: Mental Supremacy
Information about ability: Bryce has always been capable of using 100% of his brain’s capabilities. Tapping into such capability has made him not only confident in any of the sports he participates in, but his mind grants him phenomenal effort. His energy is where he needs it to be during performance. His mind’s physical building plan for his body sets it up for high performance. Bryce is able to learn techniques and methods after seeing them demonstrated or even hearing them explained in detail once. When his body absorbs collisions, such as in football or martial arts, his brain will release the proper biochemicals and hormones to compensate, giving him a higher pain tolerance than most. Lastly, because of Bryce’s mental mastery, he can extend his mind's power outward. He can lift objects ten times his body weight with his mind, throw them, halt and change their trajectory. In golf, if the ball doesn't go the extra inch...weeeelll~ let's just say the wind blew it in.

Personality: Competitive. Bryce believed that there isn't a single sport on the planet that he couldn't learn how to play, and then be a master at it. Throughout his school life until he was riding a scholarship into college, Bryce was always active in sports from kickball to Lacrosse. Whatever sport was open. Whatever sport he had time for. He was in! He will try to always be the best and come out on top. You want to play a little game of basketball? It might have started as something fun until Bryce is slam dunking you. Booya bitch! In casual/recreational games, he tends to kill the mood. He barely shows any humility. He would probably tackle a child if it looked like the kid was going to beat him and score a touchdown.

This behavior, for some reason, didn't make him any less popular with the ladies. In college, when Bryce wasn't involved in sports, he was partying it up. Girls, booze, and sometimes even drugs - only what he could get away with. He is pretty extroverted. The guy would have a dorm room and never sleep in it for he is sleeping over in somebody else's room either a lay’s or a bro’s room.

With all this hype, popularity, and secret power, Bryce never applied his “learning” skill to education. He is not the brightest bulb in the box. Sports got him through school, and when the grades started trying to weigh him down, he took them serious that one time, romancing a nerd in order to get by. He has no shame for he broke up with that bitch right after.

On a positive note, Bryce is playful, slightly immature, and a pretty good socializer. Just don't go all nerd talk on him, he will lose interest and probably won't understand what your saying.

Bio: Bryce hails from a family with proud Scottish heritage, born and raised in Houston, Texas. Sports was always a big deal in Texas, dividing the state by college. Bryce knew what college he was going to as soon as he was born, University of Houston. Ever since, his father was pressuring him to always be the best so that he can get a scholarship. Even as a kid that was Bryce’s goal before he even knew what a scholarship even was. His father had dreams for him to go pro, and up until his sudden abduction into hell, he was on his way there. Broken hearts and shattered prides were left in his wake all for him to reach his dream.

O/O's: See O/O’s.

Extra (NSFW)

Theme Song:
All I Do Is Win - DJ Khalid

Played By: TheBlackThrone

Certainly fits the role of Jock. Interesting power. Accepted

Wicked Emi

Co-GM announcement

Okay guys, y'all seem to forget to add who you are...for you human boys...I have to guess who you are!
Please make sure that somewhere you tell us who you are wanting. Bowen put Brave in power I think.
Please, please, make sure you put what human you are >.<

Bowen

Quote from: Gateman on August 23, 2018, 01:18:45 AM
Bowen

Accepted. I take it you're a fan of Domino?

Domino, Black Cat and Lucky Man (the tv show) and Long Shot...yeah. I always like combining skill and luck.

Gateman

Quote from: Bowen on August 23, 2018, 01:27:00 AM
Domino, Black Cat and Lucky Man (the tv show) and Long Shot...yeah. I always like combining skill and luck.
I'm actually unfamiliar with those, I'll have to take a look at them.

Gateman

Damn, only a couple hours old, and we're already almost full on the male side. Ladies, you gonna let them show you up like that? Also, anyone who knows someone who would like to play Goody or Loudmouth, let em know about us!

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Gateman on August 23, 2018, 02:00:10 AM
Damn, only a couple hours old, and we're already almost full on the male side. Ladies, you gonna let them show you up like that? Also, anyone who knows someone who would like to play Goody or Loudmouth, let em know about us!
Haha most of the people I can claim to know well enough to invite to a game are already here.  *looks over at my only friend*

Gateman

Quote from: Dragongoddess on August 23, 2018, 02:03:56 AM
Haha most of the people I can claim to know well enough to invite to a game are already here.  *looks over at my only friend*
Just means you know cool people who are ahead of the curve