The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~

Started by LamentingQuill, February 24, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

~Thread Navigation~

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=283643.0

~The Spouse Program~

Little under a two hundred years ago, after the third world war, much of the human population had drastically depleted in numbers and just as humanity (what was left) was attempting to pick themselves up from the ashes of the world they burned... THEY emerged...

Monsters... far more civilized than 20th century monster flicks depicted, they were many in numbers as they emerged from the shadows and deep places all over the world...they picked up the pieces and restored the Earth to it's former glory. Better even, as beautiful as it was before humanity fucked it up.

It wasn't long at all before they completely took over and established their own form of government for all to adhere to.

However... humans are now regarded as second class citizens and monsters are at the top of the chain...

When a new government experimental program surfaces... there is a very pale glimmer of hope for the  human race (if you are really, really good at seeing the silver lining to a bad situation)...

It is called 'The Spouse Program'... humans may apply to this program to marry a monster and be elevated to a first class citizen. High ranking monsters able to pay and bribe the right people, always get first pick of the profiles submitted.

This program came about for the primary reason of monster scientists discovering that human females having a much higher and faster conception rate than monster females... where it can take decades to {depending on the species} centuries to reproduce. They cannot afford to wait that long for offspring if they are to maintain the generations needed to keep control.

This idea expanded in a huge way when it was brought before the council, there were many monsters of different sexual orientations, male and female monsters alike, that all found this idea to be extremely tantalizing and offered the first steps towards a solution for the monsters seeking to end humans being reduced to second rate citizens. It was a small beginning, but... one had to start somewhere, right?

Thus the 'The Spouse Program' was born, carefully constructed by the Prime Minister Eiji Tasuo and his favorite demon lawyer before it was presented to the council members...

It wasn't long before the program went live via online application, humans applied and if they were fortunate, a potential monster husband or wife would arrange to meet with them and discuss terms before ultimately deciding if papers were going to get signed.

Rules. Please read these all very carefully.

^*^I am only going to say this once. I am the GM, if you respect me and obey the rules I had laid out, we will get along fabulously. Please do not try to argue with me if I make a decision on something, please remember all the work that I am putting into this game and the pride I take in my work. I will not tolerate petty whining either or bullies.

CaptJoe is my Co-GM, please give him the same respect.

^*^That said, if a person does not wish to pair up with you character, you will not push and/or pressure them to give into you. You will be asked to cease that behavior once and if it continues, it will be reported to staff. I vehemently dislike bullies.

I will not hesitate to ask you to leave my game if I am provided solid proof that you have bullied another player. If it's bad enough, I will go straight to staff on the matter.

^*^No god modding- Do not attempt to control the actions or words of another writer's character without their clear permission. You will get one warning, a second offense will see you asked to leave my game.

^*^No meta-gaming- To those unaware of what this is, to meta game is to have your character go into any scene with information obtained OOC or from reading their characters inner thoughts from a prior post and using that to your advantage or coming forward with information you couldn't possibly have unless the subject character gave it to you personally.

As before with god modding, I will give you one warning and if I find you meta-gaming a second time, you will be asked to leave my game.

^*^You will respect the individual ons and offs of each player in this game. If someone is not into the same things as you... that means you are not suited, not that you should badger and harass that person. Again, you will get one warning and a second offense that is brought to my attention will be taken directly to staff.

^*^Do not bring drama into the OOC, you will discuss whatever problems via PM with either me or staff if the situation calls for it. I hope people will be mature and adult enough that this will not happen.

^*^This game is friendly to all sexual orientations, applicants to the spouse program need only specify their sexual orientation and their applications will be presented only to the appropriate potential spouses. Love is love to monsters.

^*^Let it be quite solidly clear, individuals are NOT required to enroll in the program, it is just an option they can choose to do. There will be more going on in this world than just that, like power struggles between noble families wanting to be the head of their clan.

^*^Humans may not own luxury businesses or be independently wealthy by their own devices, the current social hierarchy makes that nigh impossible unless the individual is married to a monster and protected by that monster's clan.

^*^If you wish to play something unlisted here, PLEASE DO SO, just make sure to send me as much information about the species as you possibly can as you'd like it to be known (special privilege of the first to speak up), just be aware that others may play the species too.

I'm not going to let everyone and their mother play the species of course, but I really don't want any 'rare unicorns' either if you understand my meaning. Unless of course, I deem it necessary to do so with appropriate cases.

For example in the case of an ultra race species, a Leviathan... all existing texts say there was only one. Originally there were two, but the creator deemed them so dangerous, that he destroyed the female to avoid them procreating and making more. Make sense?

^*^Character limit- for the time being, only 3 characters permitted per player.

The clans listed with the races are the prominent nobility clan names (that I've procured thus far, I am happy to add one you've created that isn't here), the most wealthy and influential members of the races would likely come from the noble clans.

If you do not wish to be nobility and just simply very wealthy, that's fine. Just specify where you come from and if perhaps majority of your wealth comes from something specific.

One more time, just to avoid confusion, you can be one of these races without belonging to the noble clans of whichever race.

The Monster Nobility and Accepted Characters

{Please PM profiles directly to LamentingQuill and CaptJoe,  label them in the subject bar as 'Monster Game Character'}

Human Character Sheet

Humans: (There are ** next to sections that are optional, but encouraged)

Name:

Race/Nationality:

Appearance: (I discourage anime for the human pictures, but I'll take them if no other real people or realistic artworks can be used instead)

Personality:

Sexual orientation:

Sex~

What are you down with, what floats that boat for you:

What makes you flat out say 'NO':

Your inner workings~

What kind of things do you enjoy doing or things you just particularly like:

What kind of things either irritate or bore you:

**Do you have ambitions or dreams:

**What do you do for work presently?:

Why did you apply to the 'Spouse Program', was there an important reason? (You may say 'undecided' if your character has not yet applied and is going to eventually):

Background: (Simple and adequate or super detailed, up to you)

**Extra information:

Monster Character Sheet

Monster (There are ** for optional bits, though I do encourage them)

Name:

Species:

**Where in the world do you come from:

Appearance: (If you cannot get a pic for what you'd like, a detailed description will suffice just perfectly)

Personality:

Sexual orientation:

Are you nobility or just upper class:

Position in monster society:

**Position among your own species, if you have one of note:

Sex~

What are you down with, what floats that boat for you:

What makes you flat out say 'NO':

Your inner workings~

What kind of things do you enjoy doing or things you just particularly like:

What kind of things either irritate or bore you:

In the market for a bride/groom? Is there a special reason you're using the 'Spouse Program' or would you call it a whim?:

**If you are high up in the ranks, how does you clan or family feel about your use of the program:

Background: (Simple and adequate or super detailed, up to you)

LamentingQuill

Please feel free to ask me any questions if you have any, I won't bite ^.^

LamentingQuill

Mac84

Places tentative Interest Flag. I would like to see how the Ratio pans out before I commit or not. :-)

LamentingQuill

Remember folks, we're friendly to all sexual orientations  :)

Captjoe

I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Captjoe on February 27, 2018, 09:55:09 PM
PM'd

Reviewed and approved. Go ahead and make yourself a page your characters on the approved character thread.

LamentingQuill

Looking at the present cast, some hetero females would at the very least get the game up off the ground.

Mingnon

I am also looking for a specific male spouse of some sort - a naga, male lamia or spider.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

SweetSerenade

I'm interested but withholding because I want to see the males available. I am kind of picky... xD So I'm going to watch a bit and see what kind of guys get posted?

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Arcanist

Definitely interested. A Naga or Merman if still recruiting. But won’t be able to create a character until the weekend.
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Arcanist on March 01, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
Definitely interested. A Naga if still recruiting. But won’t be able to create a character until the weekend.

Naga is actually what I was waiting to see pop up. :3 I may possibly be very interested in that?

LamentingQuill

Yall know what to do, PM me those profiles ;)

I'd like to at the very least get a couple more human girls before I make an IC thread, seems like it would be somewhat pointless to open an IC thread at the current moment.

ElectronicVice

Has this started yet or are there plans to start it soon?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: ElectronicVice on March 03, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
Has this started yet or are there plans to start it soon?

I hope to start very soon, possibly within the couple days with luck.

Madriv

One of my old characters has been accepted, but it looks like naga are in such demand, I might put one of those together as well...

SweetSerenade

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Madriv on March 05, 2018, 07:08:39 AM
One of my old characters has been accepted, but it looks like naga are in such demand, I might put one of those together as well...

I have a huge Naga pic collection if you'd like me to send you some.

LamentingQuill

We can def used some female monsters.

@Terribletina~ I know, I know, I'm late with when I said I'd have Dorien done. Things got crazy for me, I''ll either have it done by tomorrow night or you can just prod me via PM with some key important questions you need answered before you can proceed. I understand totally if you just want to get it done.

LamentingQuill

We'll start soon, I'd just like to see some more monsters, female would be best given present existing cast, but I'd not turn away participants.

LamentingQuill

I've decided that instead of creating a second male monster, I'm going to create a twin sister of Eiji, which should help us get started a little bit faster.

Kokaine

Is there anyone still looking for something in particular?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

SweetSerenade

Male Naga or Dragon on my end. I can't even really work on my character more till I know what I potentially might have going, since I wanted to have a destination in mind for joining this game. The Naga that was made didn't end up meeting my interests. xD

Mingnon

I'm not so sure about the naga that was offered, myself. No offense to Arcanist though.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Mingnon on March 10, 2018, 09:05:11 PM
I'm not so sure about the naga that was offered, myself. No offense to Arcanist though.

He's a wonderful character, just not what I'm looking for. xD

Kokaine

I'm of a mind to make a pansexual female Oni (fox most likely) or human and then a male of some sort. I'm not sure what either of you are looking for, but I will consider naga.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

SweetSerenade

I'd be interested in a Naga, Dragon, or Kitsune. But if something was being made to potentially be paired with a character of mine - I'd rather talk with the person doing it, in PM, so we can match up characters better. xD This way both interests are met. Too bad this isn't Poly able, cause as long as the guy doesn't want a MFF scene... I'd be totally down for sharing.

Mingnon

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 10, 2018, 09:17:14 PM
But if something was being made to potentially be paired with a character of mine - I'd rather talk with the person doing it, in PM, so we can match up characters better. xD This way both interests are met. Too bad this isn't Poly able, cause as long as the guy doesn't want a MFF scene... I'd be totally down for sharing.
Same here for all of this.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Mac84

Quote from: Kokaine on March 10, 2018, 09:12:29 PM
I'm of a mind to make a pansexual female Oni (fox most likely)

an Oni is an ogre in Japanese Myth. With the fox, aren't you more referring to an Youkai, or more specifically a Kitsune?

Eitherway an Oni, or a Kitsune would be quite delicious. :D

Kokaine

Would be Kitsune, sorry. Read the monster thread too quickly and mistyped. Has them listed as Oni Youkai.

My O/Os

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Kokaine on March 10, 2018, 10:57:11 PM
Would be Kitsune, sorry. Read the monster thread too quickly and mistyped. Has them listed as Oni Youkai.

All animal type demons would fall into Oni/Youkai *nods*

Revelation

I'm interested in joining this game, i've just been waffling a bit on what to make - will try to clamp down on something solid tomorrow during work, if not sooner.

SweetSerenade

Would totally love if someone was interested in picking up playing a Naga like this

<3 It's exactly my type. (though I have other Naga images, as well as some 'dragon' ones... for those interested. Blythe's Monster Men thread is a perfect hunting ground for character images. xD)

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest for this story, however there seem not be many female monsters (idea was apply with male human char).

Mac84

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 12, 2018, 05:29:59 AM
I voice interest for this story, however there seem not be many female monsters (idea was apply with male human char).

We have two monster females at last count. Possibly a third should Kokaine join.

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, that case I write something up then :). Saw there was two male humans at least.

SweetSerenade

Sorry, my female monsters don't like human males - so I decided not to use them. XD

Irvine

I have been curious about this group game since I saw the thread a few days ago but I'm still undecided yet. I'm trying to see what kind of creature to bring in beside human and I've set my mind on either an incubus or a naga.

Since I have experience only playing human character, I feel the incubus could be the best starting point to get into that kind of group play but the idea of playing as a naga feels so appealing as well. I'm just posting here as sort of showing interest. Ultimately I'll be swayed base on the available pairing (and RPers who are interested to play with the creature I propose).

The idea for this group play is outstanding and this will be the second group game I'll participate if I join in, I consider myself still a beginner when it comes to group.

Anyhow, the following are two visual reference of the possible naga I'm interested to portray. No incubus reference yet since I haven't properly looked into it.

Click for bigger view.

I'm interested to hear the thought of current or potential participant on the idea of bringing an incubus or naga.
Just going with the flow.
My On's and Off's

SweetSerenade

I could potentially be interested in the pale Naga? I haven't actually made a character yet because I wanted to do some crafting based on partner interest... But the pale Naga interests me. Something about the dark-haired Naga's face is offputting, I'll be honest. xD

Though if you did an Incubus, I'd be pretty on board for that as well. So stamping my potential 'interest'? XD

Revelation

So i've had some thoughts, about things that I might be interested in playing.

1) Male Phoenix: I admit this is from an abandoned game, but It was a character I was really excited about playing, a shapeshfiting phoenix who had been recently incarnated and was interested in the world and making a name for himself, something simple - perhaps working as a bookstore owner for now in his current life. Perhaps this would translate into him being an elemental?

2) Male human, maybe for a bit of drama his family really doesn't like the whole situation with monsters, but he's curious about them and feels that if he can at least help make a better place of the world, why not enlist and see what happens? Probably a good natured person, maybe german-american or the likes, or russian-american?

3) Male Vampire. Either a bodyguard or a security agent, despite his pretty boy looks, would be a rather passionate and no nonsense person, perhaps enlisting in the program due to the sense of feeling something missing in his life, the chance to potentially meet a lover who can accept the dangers he puts himself in for her or others?

4) Female Demon - either a succubus (Super cliche I know), or a yokai of some sort. Bit of a wild child, party goer, excitable girl. Another passionate and intense sorta girl, maybe someone could help her settle down?

Those are the ones i'm looking at - males would be heterosexual, the lady would be hetero or bi- at most. I'll try to solidify who I wanna play later today.

Kokaine

With more males appearing I am gonna back off my attempt at a male naga. I will still be submitting my kitsune.

My O/Os

thewomboldt

Very Interested Would like to make several character to broaden the spectrum do I Pm you my character sheets?

Irvine

I completely forgot to add the third potential character I'm considering; Futa Succubus. Is there any human/humanoid female that would be interested in that pairing? Other non-humanoid creatures would be on a case to case basis.
My On's and Off's

Kokaine

Quote from: Irvine on March 12, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
I completely forgot to add the third potential character I'm considering; Futa Succubus. Is there any human/humanoid female that would be interested in that pairing? Other non-humanoid creatures would be on a case to case basis.

I'd be interested in making a human fenale for this.

My O/Os

SweetSerenade

Just a small tidbit on the basics of my character I want to make

Human Female - Human Rights Activist who wants to see better treatment and more access for humans in the world. She wants to help fix up the slums, and make it where humans can qualify for higher education and creating their own businesses. She believes the sins of the past don't warrant the generations well passed the originals being punished for people they had nothing to do with other than genetically. xD She's going to be razor whip smart, sassy as hell, and wholly dedicated to her cause.

So for whatever monster snatches her up, that's what you're getting your hands on.

I am POTENTIALLY Considering my Naga, but honestly she wouldn't be for pairing up with humans. They are cute and adorable, but Primrose doesn't like human cock (It just doesn't scratch her itch.) So likely she'd be more of a character like the Incubus that is in the game but isn't in the Spouse program. (I'm really sorry to anyone interested, but my Monster girls just don't find human cock to be satisfying. xD)

Irvine

Quote from: Kokaine on March 12, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
I'd be interested in making a human fenale for this.

Understood. Given the fact that I've been craving to play a futa character lately, if I have a taker for a Futa Succubus right off the bat then I'll be more than happy to lock my choice for character archetype as such.

I'll get acquainted with the other threads related to this RP to figure out how to write my own character and I'll post it for approval. Not sure I'll do it right away but given the game hasn't started yet, I'll draft something soon enough.
My On's and Off's

SweetSerenade

That's of the Gms allow Futas... xD Which I know of several Gms that don't allow Futas in their games.

LamentingQuill

Irvine

My On's and Off's

Kokaine

No worries. Still making my other character. Just need to settle on a picture >.<

My O/Os

Lomesa

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 12, 2018, 11:46:13 AM
Just a small tidbit on the basics of my character I want to make

Human Female - Human Rights Activist who wants to see better treatment and more access for humans in the world. She wants to help fix up the slums, and make it where humans can qualify for higher education and creating their own businesses. She believes the sins of the past don't warrant the generations well passed the originals being punished for people they had nothing to do with other than genetically. xD She's going to be razor whip smart, sassy as hell, and wholly dedicated to her cause.

So for whatever monster snatches her up, that's what you're getting your hands on.

I am POTENTIALLY Considering my Naga, but honestly she wouldn't be for pairing up with humans. They are cute and adorable, but Primrose doesn't like human cock (It just doesn't scratch her itch.) So likely she'd be more of a character like the Incubus that is in the game but isn't in the Spouse program. (I'm really sorry to anyone interested, but my Monster girls just don't find human cock to be satisfying. xD)

I've submitted a naga who would mesh very well with your character concept for a human female. He has some very strong beliefs of his own. He's an idealist too, just one who's been tempered by time and experience.  They'll be on opposite sides of the fence in some regards (my naga wouldn't want humans back in power, but he won't begrudge them a decent quality of life either) but he'd respect her dedication to her cause. She seems like she'll be quite outspoken, with her sassiness and wit, which should make for an interesting dynamic with my characters contemplative intelligence and quiet confidence.

I think we might have a few clashed in certain areas, story preference wise, but maybe we could make it work?
"A monster is not such a terrible thing to be. From the Latin root monstrum, a divine messenger of catastrophe, then adapted by the Old French to mean an animal of myriad origins: centaur, griffin, satyr. To be a monster is to be a hybrid signal, a lighthouse: both shelter and warning at once."
—    Ocean Vuong

Hobbes1266

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Lomesa on March 12, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
I've submitted a naga who would mesh very well with your character concept for a human female. He has some very strong beliefs of his own. He's an idealist too, just one who's been tempered by time and experience.  They'll be on opposite sides of the fence in some regards (my naga wouldn't want humans back in power, but he won't begrudge them a decent quality of life either) but he'd respect her dedication to her cause. She seems like she'll be quite outspoken, with her sassiness and wit, which should make for an interesting dynamic with my characters contemplative intelligence and quiet confidence.

I think we might have a few clashed in certain areas, story preference wise, but maybe we could make it work?

Well, you are welcome to PM me, but the only Naga I saw so far was a specific one and it didn't catch my interest. XD It's a combination of character - sexual experience - and appearance - that helps my characters latch on. xD I guess I'll see it when it comes out? And then we can consider talking?

Lomesa

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 12, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
Well, you are welcome to PM me, but the only Naga I saw so far was a specific one and it didn't catch my interest. XD It's a combination of character - sexual experience - and appearance - that helps my characters latch on. xD I guess I'll see it when it comes out? And then we can consider talking?

We'll do that. Just posted.
"A monster is not such a terrible thing to be. From the Latin root monstrum, a divine messenger of catastrophe, then adapted by the Old French to mean an animal of myriad origins: centaur, griffin, satyr. To be a monster is to be a hybrid signal, a lighthouse: both shelter and warning at once."
—    Ocean Vuong

SweetSerenade

Sure, shoot me a PM and we can talk, Lomesa!I'm going to be in class... Yay me.

LamentingQuill

Let's move chatter over to the OOC, folks :)

As for everyone else, you should absolutely consider joining us, we'd be delighted for your company ^.^

Kokaine

I submitted a human female in addition to my monster yesterday so Im just gonna go ahead an put my interest out there for a male minotaur (GMs permitting of course).

My O/Os

TheVillain

I do enjoy the concept of the RP, just haven't come up with an idea for a personal character that I can go with.

Pondering the Krampus maybe, for a giggle. Not 100% though.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheVillain on March 13, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
I do enjoy the concept of the RP, just haven't come up with an idea for a personal character that I can go with.

Pondering the Krampus maybe, for a giggle. Not 100% though.

Krampus would be an exception to the legendary rule, there is only ever one Demon of Yule at a time.

We'd have to talk in great detail about this to prevent a god-like or overpowered character if you did it, so let me know if this is the way you want to go.

Bowen

Quote from: Kokaine on March 13, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
I submitted a human female in addition to my monster yesterday so Im just gonna go ahead an put my interest out there for a male minotaur (GMs permitting of course).

If its allowed I could go for this. It doesn't look like my dragon really compatible with anyone.

Kokaine

To be honest, I didn't really look too hard at the monsters currently in the approved thread as I figured y'all were already paired up or talking about it. So how bout we wait and be sure my girlie gets approved so you can take a look and see if you even like her and in the meantime I will take a look at your dragon and see if I think he might be an okay fit? I admit I kinda like the minotaur idea but I certainly don't mind dragons ;)

My O/Os

Mac84

Quote from: Kokaine on March 13, 2018, 10:07:04 PM
To be honest, I didn't really look too hard at the monsters currently in the approved thread as I figured y'all were already paired up or talking about it. So how bout we wait and be sure my girlie gets approved so you can take a look and see if you even like her and in the meantime I will take a look at your dragon and see if I think he might be an okay fit? I admit I kinda like the minotaur idea but I certainly don't mind dragons ;)

As I understand, and LQ, and Joe please correct me if I'm wrong, the GMs are leaning towards people already paired up before the game starts.

Kokaine

Yeah, I get that (if that's the case). I just wanna be sure all is good with my characters before saying yes and trying to plot things.

My O/Os

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Mac84 on March 14, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
As I understand, and LQ, and Joe please correct me if I'm wrong, the GMs are leaning towards people already paired up before the game starts.

Not necessarily. We're just not saying no if folks want to do that.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Kokaine on March 14, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
Yeah, I get that (if that's the case). I just wanna be sure all is good with my characters before saying yes and trying to plot things.

I'll be looking over characters today :)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Mac84 on March 14, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

My char is not paired with anyone what I am aware of. I myself have waited does any lady monsters hold interest on my char at all :P

Junki

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 14, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
My char is not paired with anyone what I am aware of. I myself have waited does any lady monsters hold interest on my char at all :P
Sabrina might nibble on your character a bit, Zaer.  ;)

Zaer Darkwail

I am fine being nibbled by a lovely goldfish :) (Sabrina scales look green/gold in texture)

SweetSerenade

I'm going to make a Naga lady - but she's essentially not for pairing up. Unless you force her, and trust me - she's never going to enjoy the sex with a human man. Takes a very very rare mood. She's mostly going to be there to some work, help along wherever she can, and cause some playful Fae levels of trouble.

Mac84

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 14, 2018, 10:48:40 AM
Not necessarily. We're just not saying no if folks want to do that.

Okay, I understand now. Thank you for the clarification. I was under the impression that people were to start linking up before hand.

So then this begs another question. For those that already paired up, is the story starting out with them basically getting/Just married, or at the very least past the "Getting to know each other Phase"?

SweetSerenade

I think quill said that couples would be meeting for a meal, and the human would be moved into the monsters home?

Kokaine

Both my human and my youkai have been approved and are open to prospective partners.

@Bowen - Let me know if Aramie strikes your fancy. If so we can talk. For her I'm sincerely looking for her to be a bit caught off guard by a genuine connection so she may not throw herself full out into romance to start. She might even give your guy a headache occasionally. Just so you (or anyone else who might be interested) is aware up front.

My O/Os

Bowen

Quote from: Kokaine on March 14, 2018, 02:04:37 PM
Both my human and my youkai have been approved and are open to prospective partners.

@Bowen - Let me know if Aramie strikes your fancy. If so we can talk. For her I'm sincerely looking for her to be a bit caught off guard by a genuine connection so she may not throw herself full out into romance to start. She might even give your guy a headache occasionally. Just so you (or anyone else who might be interested) is aware up front.

I like Remy a lot. Sending you a PM

LamentingQuill

Going to get working on getting us started by tonight. However, do not feel like it is too late to jump, folks, this game is designed to make it perfectly easy for anyone to jump in at any point in time.

Come on in join us! :D

Katra Alexion

Bookmarking this for interest. Certainly shows a lot of promise. Would there be any objections if I wanted to bring a character from a particular fandom to play in this one as long as they fit?

@LamentingQuil: Love the Raccoon!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Katra Alexion on March 16, 2018, 12:43:19 AM
Bookmarking this for interest. Certainly shows a lot of promise. Would there be any objections if I wanted to bring a character from a particular fandom to play in this one as long as they fit?

@LamentingQuil: Love the Raccoon!

It depends on the species, but no specific fandom characters. Only original.

Katra Alexion

I was thinking Dhampir; like from Vampire Academy if you are familiar with it?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Katra Alexion on March 16, 2018, 12:59:53 AM
I was thinking Dhampir; like from Vampire Academy if you are familiar with it?

Unfortunately, it would be pointless. As vampires in this world can breed, it's just that it's rare and takes quite a bit when they try to breed with each other. It works so much better with humans.

You could certainly do a character that is the result of a vampire/human love affair. The character would be born a vampire though, the monster genetic would be stronger than the human genetics.

So... I'd have to say no on Dhampir, it just wouldn't make any sense with the way I've set up vampires in this world. Sorry.

Katra Alexion

It's not a problem, trust me. The only stupid question there is is the one that you don't ask. *lol*

Though I am curious, do humans that take on Monster mates gain an extended lifespan or retain their normal one?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Katra Alexion on March 16, 2018, 01:26:51 AM
It's not a problem, trust me. The only stupid question there is is the one that you don't ask. *lol*

Though I am curious, do humans that take on Monster mates gain an extended lifespan or retain their normal one?

Nothing has been set up for that, but I'd be open to hearing suggestions about various methods from folks.  Though if someone was the first to introduce the species or plays the clan leader, the method needs to get run by them as well if they did not present it to me themselves.

Vampires for example, can either turn their spouse or allow the human spouse to drink a mouthful of their blood every so often that will suspend aging, so long as the human spouse makes sure to get a drink of the vampire's blood at the very least, once a week.

Zaer Darkwail

Just general inquiry would not human who regular feeds on vampire blood start get vampire sort traits? Like increased physical attributes (not same extend as vampires have but overall superior to humans). In most shows/anime such individuals are called 'ghouls' as they have bit vampire traits in them but they remain alive (and sort bound to vampire who feeds them their blood albeit this part could be ignored entirely or not matter as vampire makes their human spouses ghouls to extend their lifespans and improve their health with process).

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 16, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
Just general inquiry would not human who regular feeds on vampire blood start get vampire sort traits? Like increased physical attributes (not same extend as vampires have but overall superior to humans). In most shows/anime such individuals are called 'ghouls' as they have bit vampire traits in them but they remain alive (and sort bound to vampire who feeds them their blood albeit this part could be ignored entirely or not matter as vampire makes their human spouses ghouls to extend their lifespans and improve their health with process).

No, just prolonged lifespan and their physical form frozen in time as it was when they began receiving the vampire blood. To change and/or receive vampire abilities, one would have to through the full blood exchange process with the vampire spouse.

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Eikichi on March 16, 2018, 08:13:09 PM
*Bookmarks.*

I WOULD LOVE To SEE YOU IN THIS MY GOD.

I've got a human going for Lomesa's Naga (or will soon enough) - but if you wanted me to plot something out with you as well, so down for it.

Eikichi

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 16, 2018, 08:28:48 PM
I WOULD LOVE To SEE YOU IN THIS MY GOD.

I've got a human going for Lomesa's Naga (or will soon enough) - but if you wanted me to plot something out with you as well, so down for it.

Always nice to have a partner for this stuff. I'll PM you.

Kokaine

My O/Os

LamentingQuill

Welcome Eikichi. Let me know if you need help with photos, I am sitting on a huge treasure trove of a collection of artwork.

Eikichi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 16, 2018, 08:38:11 PM
Welcome Eikichi. Let me know if you need help with photos, I am sitting on a huge treasure trove of a collection of artwork.

You should definitely just Pm me some photos.

Quote from: Kokaine on March 16, 2018, 08:34:28 PM
Ooh, another (newly) familiar face ^^

Pleasure seeing you, too

SweetSerenade

Roughly working out characters with Eikichi and Lomesa, I will probably get profiles in this weekend after I finish discussions. :3

TheVillain

Alright, putting something together. Think I got a better idea then the Krampus. :P
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheLaughingOne

*gasps!!* And i just made a TON of monstery icons... Like the current one!!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Miss Eleanora

I would be interested in making a character or two for this if it is still open to newcomers?

Captjoe

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on March 17, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
I would be interested in making a character or two for this if it is still open to newcomers?

It is! We're always happy to have new people!

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

Miss Eleanora

Wonderful! :-)

I have a number of ideas, only most of them are for monsters or variations that are not yet on the list. I will need to get concepts approved through messages to the gm in that case?

Captjoe

That is correct. Just PM your ideas to Quill and myself and we'll look them over.

Miss Eleanora

It shall certainly be done. :-) Do I message both of you or just one?

Captjoe

Miss Eleanora

Okie dokie. Before I do so, may I ask how open things are to additional concepts not already there? I get a bit nervous sometimes. 

Captjoe

That would be a question for Quill, as this is basically her world. I'm just here to help answer general questions and keep things running smoothly.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on March 17, 2018, 04:20:35 PM
Okie dokie. Before I do so, may I ask how open things are to additional concepts not already there? I get a bit nervous sometimes.

I'm fairly opened minded, with reason and logic factoring in though as well. Just pitch your concepts via PM and then Joe and I will discuss them.

Miss Eleanora

Sounds great. :-) Expect my pitches in a bit!

SweetSerenade

I turned in profiles for two humans :3 I just gotta wait and see if they are accepted. Already have potential partners lined up for them.

TheLaughingOne

.. Totes want to get in on this... but brain draws a complete blank on ideas:(
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

TheVillain

I turned in a profile for a monster that might have been lost in the shuffle. At least that's what I'm telling myself. It's possible he's just not that interesting. :P

Werewolf, in case anyone wanted to know.

Kokaine

I still have a craving to play opposite a male minotaur, or else a female monster in a f/f pairing. If anyone might be interested let me know and we can talk specifics via PM as I'd need to make a new human female.

My O/Os

Mingnon

I am still looking to play opposite a male naga. I would much rather we talk this out in PM so we can be more compatible. Thanks~
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on March 23, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
Ok! got someone sent in!

hope looks ok!

I'll review it with Joe tomorrow and get back with you.

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

AnnieSatin

LamentingQuill

TheLaughingOne

Right! So with approval comes request! Which... is pretty broad!

Having grown up around supers to a minor extent alestor has a "taste" for all of them! Though, wings are a big bonus.. ;3 Think he would do well with someone of lighter personality to help him loosen up some...

Perfered species: naga, lamia, dragon, youkai, werewolves, harpy, fauns... yeah pretty much all;3
My Ons and Offs!

Mingnon

I'm still looking for a male naga or lamia, myself.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Ironwolf85

got a rough and tumble demon and his gang if need be.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on April 08, 2018, 02:40:40 AM
got a rough and tumble demon and his gang if need be.

You can discuss details privately with me via PM or discord if you like.

TheLaughingOne

So... I know i just put up a second character, and limits three... but had idea for 2 characters, and seeing if anybody might be interested... Both new type monsters so prob have to work out details with LQ and CJ, but figure put up little starter ideas of them first..

Aglea Carras: The Gorgon
Minor nobility in supernatural circles as descended from noted (and rare) blood line. Made her fortune in of all things, making statues, though tends to lean towards painting more these days as gotten tired of jokes and accusations of her simply turning people into statues with her gaze. Always wears heavy blinds/veil when out in public to keep Accidents from happening. Feels very lonely from isolation caused by her curse, seeking someone who isnt such an ass, help her navigate out in public, and just try and be happy with.
Personality: A bit gloomy and morose, tends to get lost in her work which results in details so intense that its nigh impossible to tell a carved statue from someone transmuted to stone.
Sexuality: Bisexual (preference to women)

Alexina Petras: The Minotaur
Upper class citizen, extremely well known as the head of one of the largest construction companies which helped rebuild much of the infrastructure that was ruined with the collapse. Rich and powerful she has little to do with her business these days, simply letting it run itself while keeping a light overwatch to make sure its still keeping to standards. This has left her with a lot of free time and is looking for some fun, at the least getting her out and meeting people while trying to find someone interesting.
Personality: Flippant, bullheaded (hurhurhur), domineering, impatient, almost overwhelming affectionate, handsy. Just as likely to flirt with the other Supers trying to find human spouse as she is the humans.
Sexuality: Come One, Come All!
My Ons and Offs!

LamentingQuill

poke, we're still taking new people :)

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Andol

Would you guys be taking another human male?

LamentingQuill

Sye

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Saika on May 18, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
I would like to join. Just give me a few XD

Sure, no problem. Make sure you tag both myself and Captjoe in the PM.

Sye

Quote from: LamentingQuill on May 18, 2018, 10:25:45 PM
Sure, no problem. Make sure you tag both myself and Captjoe in the PM.

Ok. I was interested at one point, but wasn't sure if I could pull it off.

Wolfy

I'm interested in joining, if I may....though I had a question on if a certain race is allowed, since I didn't see it on the list.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Wolfy on May 19, 2018, 08:53:37 PM
I'm interested in joining, if I may....though I had a question on if a certain race is allowed, since I didn't see it on the list.

The list is more of what has already been made available, there is always room for things to be added. PM me about the race you'd like to inquire about.

Sye

If we don't hear back, does that mean they were rejected? If so, not worried about it and will try another concept.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Saika on May 19, 2018, 11:18:59 PM
If we don't hear back, does that mean they were rejected? If so, not worried about it and will try another concept.

No... it just means I don't have time to jump on everything right away. I'll get back with you tomorrow most likely.

Sye

Quote from: LamentingQuill on May 19, 2018, 11:36:25 PM
No... it just means I don't have time to jump on everything right away. I'll get back with you tomorrow most likely.

Ok sorry ><

Phobetor

Placing tentative interest. Are there any specific characters/races that are in need?

Awesome concept btw!
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Phobetor on May 21, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
Placing tentative interest. Are there any specific characters/races that are in need?

Awesome concept btw!

Not necessarily, but you can pretty much whatever you want within reason that falls into the monster category. I'd be delighted to work with you on a monster if you did not fancy any of the ones presently listed.

Be wary, as the rules state, once a monster is added to the list, the race is available to all. We do not really do the 'unicorn' type characters in this game.

If you wish to play a human, that is all well and fine as well :)

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Im interested just wondering as im stuck on a couple ideas How does a male mummy, banshee or Charon sound for the game.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ingexthefuryhunter1 on May 21, 2018, 09:36:11 PM
Im interested just wondering as im stuck on a couple ideas How does a male mummy, banshee or Charon sound for the game.

Banshee would qualify as spirit/non-corporeal, which Im not allowing and Charon is what I'd call a 'unicorn' character. I would be delighted to help you figure out a mummy species though. We can discuss it via PM or discord, whichever you are most comfortable with :)

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Stendarr

I'm interested, but I want to know what's in demand if anything at all.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Stendarr on May 22, 2018, 11:21:32 PM
I'm interested, but I want to know what's in demand if anything at all.

I'll do an active player head count tomorrow and get back with you on that.

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Name: Ma'ta  ( marty)

Species: Mummy

**Where in the world do you come from: Egypt

Appearance: 6'2 black hair, black eyes, Dark skinned, muscular

Personality: Depending on situation he can be proper to straight up scary

Sexual orientation: Hetrosexual

Are you nobility or just upper class: Nobility

Position in monster society: Treasury checker and gaurdian of the vaults

**Position among your own species, if you have one of note: Ma'ta is the third son of Pharaoh Nebka the first, one of the heads of the royal banks, He holds a post as elite tomb and vault checker for his dynasties

Sex~ Female

What are you down with, what floats that boat for you: if it involves a female he has enjoyed it

What makes you flat out say 'NO': anything to do with bodily waste

Your inner workings~ Ma'ta has seen how slaves are treated both before and after his raising, he has joined the program to try and get humans on a better tier.

What kind of things do you enjoy doing or things you just particularly like: Ma'ta has taken up painting and travel.

What kind of things either irritate or bore you: mistreatment, just because a person or thing Is below your station does not mean they have less value.

In the market for a bride/groom? Is there a special reason you're using the 'Spouse Program' or would you call it a whim?: Ma'ta before his death, was seeing a peasant girl of higher station He is hoping to relive these memories

**If you are high up in the ranks, how does you clan or family feel about your use of the program: Ma'ta's brothers do not care what he does, they fel their places have been set in the after life and ra shines upon them.

Background: Ma'ta has been awoken since the 1950's when his vault was disturbed, since that time he has used his abilities to keep himself hidden in society, working as middle management in some of the worlds biggest gold houses, always keeping an eye on the treasure.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ingexthefuryhunter1 on May 24, 2018, 03:12:09 AM

Name: Ma'ta  ( marty)

Species: Mummy

**Where in the world do you come from: Egypt

Appearance: 6'2 black hair, black eyes, Dark skinned, muscular

Personality: Depending on situation he can be proper to straight up scary

Sexual orientation: Hetrosexual

Are you nobility or just upper class: Nobility

Position in monster society: Treasury checker and gaurdian of the vaults

**Position among your own species, if you have one of note: Ma'ta is the third son of Pharaoh Nebka the first, one of the heads of the royal banks, He holds a post as elite tomb and vault checker for his dynasties

Sex~ Female

What are you down with, what floats that boat for you: if it involves a female he has enjoyed it

What makes you flat out say 'NO': anything to do with bodily waste

Your inner workings~ Ma'ta has seen how slaves are treated both before and after his raising, he has joined the program to try and get humans on a better tier.

What kind of things do you enjoy doing or things you just particularly like: Ma'ta has taken up painting and travel.

What kind of things either irritate or bore you: mistreatment, just because a person or thing Is below your station does not mean they have less value.

In the market for a bride/groom? Is there a special reason you're using the 'Spouse Program' or would you call it a whim?: Ma'ta before his death, was seeing a peasant girl of higher station He is hoping to relive these memories

**If you are high up in the ranks, how does you clan or family feel about your use of the program: Ma'ta's brothers do not care what he does, they fel their places have been set in the after life and ra shines upon them.

Background: Ma'ta has been awoken since the 1950's when his vault was disturbed, since that time he has used his abilities to keep himself hidden in society, working as middle management in some of the worlds biggest gold houses, always keeping an eye on the treasure.

PM profiles to me and Captjoe, do not post them here pleas.

Ingexthefuryhunter1