The House Of The Kings Harem (Group harem style RP female roles needed!)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 03, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sumara

Name Sumara Urien
Sexuality Straight/Experimental
History The Urien house once ruled over the ancient lands of the continent that made up the present kingdoms as they are today.  Thousands of years ago, their empire faltered with weak rulers and the first rebellions led by humans, and joined in by the other subservient races.  Today, their kingdom is little more than a crumbling obsidian stone castle surrounded by dark, barren lands.  The dark elf population is little more than a small conglomeration of nobles turned farmers to sustain themselves, and the kingdom has been bankrupt for generations now. 

Since the death of her father, Sumara took over as queen, though her title is pretty much meaningless.  With little chance to restore the glory of the old empire, she took the opportunity to take advantage of the vassalage her father had put them under and joined the court of King Marik, whose ancestors had been the first to rebel.  Rather than accept a place amongst his harem, however, the dark elf woman managed to convince him that she would be much better suited as his vizier, the top royal advisor, as the previous one had just suddenly passed away just days after she arrived in the capital. 

Personality Sumara is an ambitious and cruel woman, bitter about her place in life and eager to restore the ancient dark elf empire.  She looks down on what she perceives to be the 'lesser races' and sees the members of the harem as little more than pawns in her plans.  Though she will not show this, Sumara has an absolute hatred for the king, and so far her attempts to subterfuge and assassinate him have failed.  And now, with a new princess in the picture, she worries that she will lose any chance to gain power, so she despises the girl as well.

Sexually, she rather enjoys the young men of the court, if only because their penises let her manipulate them to her whims.  Though not an official part of the harem, she cannot deny the king when he chooses her over the others, though she will try to avoid it very much and if that fails, she will try to get him off as soon as she can.  Though she is straight, she is not above dominating some of the outlying females who dare overstep their bounds. 

Character ons young men, dominating, internal cumshots (she is a middle aged elf and unable to procreate)
Character offs water sports, vore/heavy gore, scat, piercings
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Eliza

I know I said this type of RP wasn't my thing, but here I am, after reading it in full a second time. I can fit another RP into my lineup. I'm going for the purely-innocent, I won't sleep with the king or anyone else kind of girl.

I'll come up with a character sheet in a jiffy.

EDIT: Chacacter sheet

Name Raiza
Sexuality Straight
History Raiza was born to a humble peasant family, working in the rice fields of King Marik's kingdom. Back then, her view of King Marek and his harem was that of the rumored talk of other kings, with female slaves serving their beautiful bodies to his every desire. Times were tough and with their property being on the outskirts of town, they were prone to bandit raids and animal attacks. During Raiza's 18th year, one particular raid not only ruined the rice fields, but the bandits ransacked their storehouses and pillaged anything of value. Fortunately, Raiza was in the city, preparing for her birthday. She returned to find the smoldering ruins of her family's farm. Being their only child and her father being very old, the only thing they could do was sell their daughter to pay for the damages.

She was very submissive as the slave masters took her, respecting the prime body that she had taken care of. She overheard from one of them that her beauty could ultimately make her one of many of King Marik's prized possessions. She was ultimately bought, the money used to rebuild her family's farm and fields, but she would not see her family after that day. One night, as she was presented before the King for the first time, he asked her of any wish that he could grant to her. This offer was a thanks for being so kind despite the often negative everyday view of a king and his harem. With utmost humility and confidence, she spoke, "If it may please the King, take not the veil that, if broken, shatters the innocence of myself and my family. Take only my respect for you and your kingdom."

Her humility in the end allowed King Marik to honor Raiza's requests and she also gladly fulfilled one of his. Underneath the lavish clothing offered for her to wear, she wore an ancient chastity belt, whose key was held by the King and him alone.
Personality Her humility, innocence and servant's heart has garnered her favor amongst the servants and slaves outside of the harem proper. To the other women in the harem, she seems like one of the King's favorites, so favored that she doesn't even lay in bed with the King, even for a brief session. The only things she'll do is give him a massage, or listen to his rants. The most sexual things she does for him is let him fondle her large breasts. Regardless of any insults or threats from the other girls, she is kind and has no ill-will against them. She has caught the eye of some of the King's guards at times.
Appearance: She has a lighter tone to the average dark tan skin of King Marik's people, with a soft complexion. She often wears revealing outfits (as requested by King Marik), but is always wearing a chastity belt. Her hair is silky smooth, unlike the dreads and thick braids of her younger years, and often is worn straight and long, reaching past her buttocks. Other times, she'll braid it herself.
Character ons French-kissing, breast play, massage, muscular men, praise to her King
Character offs Scat, bodily fluids, bloodletting, pain, dismemberment

Sumara

Awesome characters so far!  Can't wait to not get along with everyone hehe.

Also a suggestion to Erotic, maybe modify the original post with the thread to the main plot?
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Levi

Quote from: Sumara on December 19, 2017, 05:10:41 AM
Awesome characters so far!  Can't wait to not get along with everyone hehe.

Also a suggestion to Erotic, maybe modify the original post with the thread to the main plot?

I agree! Some awesome looking females.

Do you think we should do headers?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Sumara

What kind of headers would we use?  Like other than the image?
On/Off Scroll

Levi

Quote from: Sumara on December 19, 2017, 05:54:57 AM
What kind of headers would we use?  Like other than the image?

Maybe location and wearing? Would imagine these ladies have a lot of clothes!

Sumara

Quote from: Levi on December 19, 2017, 06:26:46 AM
Maybe location and wearing? Would imagine these ladies have a lot of clothes!

Oh okay that makes sense.
On/Off Scroll

Levi

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

silentwalrus227

Quote from: Sumara on December 19, 2017, 08:45:56 AM
Hehe well I am planning on being the villain!

Oh, we’re gonna have a ton of fun. I can already tell.

Sumara

Just a quick question, how often should we wait in between posts?  I've seen a typical 2-3 usually, but I dunno if you wanted to set something like that up or not.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a fine morning!

I'll do my best to make sure every one is active and present so I don't think for the most part we should have to wait for the post! Did you guys want me to make a casting/ Character sheet room?

silentwalrus227

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 09:57:33 AM
Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a fine morning!

I'll do my best to make sure every one is active and present so I don't think for the most part we should have to wait for the post! Did you guys want me to make a casting/ Character sheet room?

Yes, let’s have a separate thread just for character sheets so we’ll have them for reference. It helps keep track of things.

Sumara

That's up to you.  It does kind of help for some of my other rps though.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 19, 2017, 10:05:59 AM
That's up to you.  It does kind of help for some of my other rps though.

I can do that! Bear with me for a second and then I put the link in

Also I noticed you guys were doing that thing with the headers or like the pictures being in each post! I dont mind it but also have no idea how to do it myself and soooooo dont be mad if I dont do it lol

Did anyone have any requests for the kings look? i was going to go with a bald man with a goatee and tan skin I was thinking the kingdom might be more of a dry arid environment?

Sumara

To get an idea of how to do it, you can actually hit the "Quote" button to see how we do it.  I don't have a particular preference for the king's image.
On/Off Scroll

silentwalrus227

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 10:07:28 AM
I can do that! Bear with me for a second and then I put the link in

Also I noticed you guys were doing that thing with the headers or like the pictures being in each post! I dont mind it but also have no idea how to do it myself and soooooo dont be mad if I dont do it lol

Did anyone have any requests for the kings look? i was going to go with a bald man with a goatee and tan skin I was thinking the kingdom might be more of a dry arid environment?

It’s a simple enough code.

[ floatleft]Your header stuff [ /floatleft][ hr] is what I use. No spaces, obviously.

Norsegod1839

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280002.0

Here you guys go! A place to put our character sheets

I will try and monkey around with it! People do some pretty impressive things with the coding on this sight but I am sadly kind of shit at that stuff! I shall work on it though!

SithLordOfSnark

Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Norsegod1839

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 19, 2017, 10:43:25 AM
Is there room for more male characters?

tentatively?

I am not against it! I just dont know how they would fit in! The harem would be specific to the king but realistically in this society any male would have something akin to a harem or at least one or two wives!

If you want to play a gaurd who might or might not be working with Sumara character and is interested in one of the girls on the harem we might be able to make that work!

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 10:51:14 AM
tentatively?

I am not against it! I just dont know how they would fit in! The harem would be specific to the king but realistically in this society any male would have something akin to a harem or at least one or two wives!

If you want to play a gaurd who might or might not be working with Sumara character and is interested in one of the girls on the harem we might be able to make that work!

I could probably make a guard. I'm not officially joining anything until January 1st because of personal time constraints, but I wanted to follow this for the time being.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 19, 2017, 10:52:56 AM
I could probably make a guard. I'm not officially joining anything until January 1st because of personal time constraints, but I wanted to follow this for the time being.

I dont mind it! Sumara needs a pawn she can kind of manipulate as an enemy and even if you arent into that you can always just be a gaurd who might even say pine for a member of the harem.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 10:58:13 AM
I dont mind it! Sumara needs a pawn she can kind of manipulate as an enemy and even if you arent into that you can always just be a gaurd who might even say pine for a member of the harem.

I'm good with that if you're okay with me waiting awhile before getting involved.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 19, 2017, 11:06:04 AM
I'm good with that if you're okay with me waiting awhile before getting involved.

The issue is that I am not really sure how another male would fit into it.... I dont mean to sound greedy at all but the point kind of is that all these females are meant to share this one guy and then also share each other and how that makes them a stronger unit and family.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 11:08:50 AM
The issue is that I am not really sure how another male would fit into it.... I dont mean to sound greedy at all but the point kind of is that all these females are meant to share this one guy and then also share each other and how that makes them a stronger unit and family.

I can think of multiple ways for another male to get involved. It's not like every person the King has working for him is female.