Milford Sanctuary for the Sexually Depraved (Interest Check) [EX]

Started by Clio, January 20, 2015, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Welcome to the Milford Sanctuary for the Sexually Depraved! Do you have a family member who is just a bit 'out there?' Do they have urges that would be considered illegal in more than 25 states? Do they simply not fit into your idea of the way a functional member of society should be? Are you flat out sick of them? Then we have the solution for you. At Milford, we will take care of your loved ones in the way they deserve...the way they need.

From the journal of Dr. Kim Milford:

In the year of our Lord 1936, January 1st…

I am ecstatic.  Thrilled.  Overwhelmed.  The state of Delaware has finally sanctioned my request to construct a new Mental Health Hospital.  There were still naysayers, due to my malady of choice to specialize in, i.e. the “sexually deranged”.  They believe that somehow, my patients will escape my hospital to terrorize their young daughters.  Imbeciles.  As if I would allow the construction of such a sanitarium without means of bars or locked doors at every window, door, and opening possible.  Honestly, I think that without my family’s major financial contribution from our oil fields in Texas, this would have never been possible.  I feel it is my duty to heal those whom have been harmed by a life-giving act.  Not from personal experiences, but because I can stand up and say that this is a plague upon the modern world.  Procreation must be a healthy activity, not one to retract from the world in.  As usual, the only one who believes in me is my wife the Doctor Cheryl.  Together, we will heal the world one victim at a time.  So help me God.  Or by whomever else.

The Story:
In 1936, the Milford Sanctuary for the Sexually Depraved was established.  It was actually two major buldings; Sunrise, which was the building that hosted the doctor’s labs, offices, research facilities, and the everyday recreational rooms of the patients, and then Sunset, where the patients went for the night to sleep.  Both were surrounded by a very large fence.  It was to be the ground zero of sexual therapy and rehabilitation.  It wasn’t.

Very quickly Dr. Milford was bombarded with many patients.  He tried to narrow his focus on single patients, but the plethora of incoming victims was overwhelming.  He had to hire many doctors and nurses to hold them all in check.  Most of his time was spent with legal documentation of the patient’s cruel acts against one another.  Within a year, his soul had been darkened, and he swore never to focus his talents on any one patient.  Instead, he involved himself into historical research, finding that the only societies that tried to heal such people in the past were of pagan belief systems.  Pushed to the end of his rope, he infused himself with pagan idolatry, practices, and witchcraft.  Soon after this, he became a very different man.

Rumors of the inhuman acts in the Milford Sanctuary would circulate through the public, but not one soul did a thing to investigate them.  If they did, and Dr. Milford was found guilty, they’d have to find another home for his mental patients or set them free.  This, they would never do.  So, the Doctor was allowed his satanic magics and cruel tests.  Forced orgies, rape, multliple men/women to one man/woman, bondage, cutting, etc.  If there was ever an unhealthy fetish, it was practiced there.  Even the doctors, nurses, and the help who went there with healthy minds were poisoned by the place.  Eventually, they became the most depraved of them all.

In 1949, a fire broke out in both Sunrise and Sunset simultaneously.  All of the gates to every entrance were locked, and every single living person was burned alive.  The sanctuary was condemned, and the state of Delaware sighed a breath of relief as it mourned its passing.  And that was the end of it…or so they thought.

For decades now, reports of ghostly activity has plagued the Milford Sanctuary.  Beings completely consumed by sexual desire and pain are said to still haunt the buildings, looking for their next victims.  Many people missing reports have come and gone, only to be lost in a stack of similar documents of lost souls.  The nearby town of Lindensford have shunned the sanctuary, but none are willing to demolish it.  No one is that brave to see if the legends are true.

The Truth:
The souls of the dead live in that sanctuary.  Starting with Dr. Milford, the shades of doctors, nurses, the help, and patients haunt the building.  The doctors are still continuing their experiments and forcing their sexual desires on their victims, the patients.  Some of the patients have formed an alliance and are trying to fight back, but how well can a bunch of dead loonies defend themselves against fully sentient demons?

Recently, there has been a radical change in the sanctuary.  More and more living people find themselves drawn to the buildings, only to be violated, murdered, and then eternally tormented.  These people come from all walks of life. Some are drawn here for unknown reasons, and some are the descendants of the raped patients. These orphans were donated to a local facility, and the living descendants are now being drawn by Dr. Milford for a final spell.  He believes he’s found a sex ritual that can return life to the dead, and he is determined to live once more.  How many more victims will there be?  No one can tell.  No one other than the good doctor.  Or as his patients lovingly call him, Dr. Populate.

Characters:
Besides Dr. Milford, we will be taking a wide variety of characters.

• Staff: The doctors, nurses and staff are almost all demented, evil and perverted. They each have a paraphilia (or more than one) that they specialize in, and the more they indulge in twisted sexual acts, the more powerful they become. They want Dr. Milford to return, so they will be doing everything they can to capture and keep the modern day humans there.
  • Ghostly Patients: These will be eternally tormented souls trapped in the asylum, and stuck dealing with their original rapists and murderers. They might be the ancestor of a modern day character, or they could be a poor soul caught alone in the hellhole. They do not want Dr. Milford to return, and will be trying to help the modern day humans. You must create a history for a character who lived between 1936 and 1949 and then was committed to the Milford Sanctuary for sexual deviancy.  Remember, this is the thirties and forties.  Being gay was considered to be a mental health issue. Therefore, if you'd like to play a gay, bi, trans or any other type of gender or sexuality, that can be the sole reason you are in the asylum. History sucked sometimes.
  • Modern-Day Visitors: There can be a variety of reasons your character ends up at the asylum. It might be your ancestor (either doctor or patient), an interest in history or the paranormal, curiosity or getting lost. It's up to you. The 'bad guys' will be trying to keep you there and will put you through hell if they can.

If you want your human character to die in the course of the RP, then that's possible...but not necessary. Doctors and staff will likely be dominant sadists, and the rest of the patients and humans can be whatever they'd like...but most of them will end up being dominated and victimized. Also, the ghostly patients, although originally innocent, have been twisted by the demons. Therefore, although they might be good people at heart, their sexual desires can be twisted and intense as well.

The plot isn't set in stone, and there will be a lot of freedom in this. There will be time to have sex...loads of it...so expect smut. The Dr. Milford plot will always be looming, but it won't be overpowering. The game will be put in extreme, and definite hard limits will need to be clear ahead of time. We can put warnings in the tags when there are more disturbing scenes. All characters must be 18+, and all patients had to be 18+ when being admitted to the hospital when it first opened. Ghosts can be humanoid and rather solid, or they can be messed up phantom versions. Or both! They can switch back and forth. It's a fantasy, after all. :)

Almost all of this is negotiable, but this is a good basis. It's not going to be as complicated as it may seem, and we can probably work through the details together. A character sheet will come if we get enough interest. Also, the GM's are myself and ManofDawnLight. He is the creator, so all credit goes to him. :)

Characters Thread
OOC

Ghost Patient Character Sheet:
[float=left][img height=300 padding=5]http://PICTURE URL[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b] Patient
[b]Age of Death:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Affliction:[/b] The reason you were sent to Milford.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Ghost Form:[/b] You can link the picture here, and/or describe it.
[b]Character Model:[/b] The model you are using for your character. If you need help, you can use my model thread.
[b]Links to Additional Pictures:[/b]
If applicable. Please link them instead of posting the images.
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Character Connections:[/b] Any relation or relationships to other characters worked out OOC.

[b]Link to Player's O/O:[/b]
[b]Character O/O:[/b]
[i]ON:[/i]
[i]OFF:[/i]
[b]Definite Limits:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]

Ghost Staff Character Sheet:
[b]Role:[/b] Faculty
[b]Age of Death:[/b]
[b]Fetishes:[/b] The kinks that your doctor likes.
[b]Ghost Form:[/b] You can link the picture here, and/or describe it.
[b]Character Model:[/b] The model you are using for your character. If you need help, you can use my model thread.

[b]Character Connections:[/b] Any relation or relationships to other characters worked out OOC.

Modern Visitor Character Sheet:

[b]Role:[/b] Visitor
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Reason for Visit:[/b] The reason you are going to Milford.

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Myrra

This sounds so thrilling...
I really hope it will have some success because it all sounds pretty extreme, but also extremely fascinating at the same time. Anyway, I'm very interested.

Clio

Quote from: AlinaLionheart on January 20, 2015, 12:15:14 PM
This sounds so thrilling...
I really hope it will have some success because it all sounds pretty extreme, but also extremely fascinating at the same time. Anyway, I'm very interested.

Awesome. Thanks. :)

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 20, 2015, 01:10:53 PM
Expressing some tentitive interest, although some serious looking at things would have to happen.

Okay. If you have any questions, let us know. :)

Rolo

Bashfully raises a hand

I have no real experience with a group game of any sort but the premise is beyond fascinating!  I like the whole paranormal, time setting, and overall gist of the story.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Quote from: Rolo on January 20, 2015, 01:28:55 PM
Bashfully raises a hand

I have no real experience with a group game of any sort but the premise is beyond fascinating!  I like the whole paranormal, time setting, and overall gist of the story.

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 20, 2015, 06:50:14 PM
Definitely marking my interest

Yay! *dances* If we get a few more people interested, then we can start discussing it in more detail and making character sheets.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

D12

Interested, but tentative.

I think it would be lots of fun to play a patient-girl with Homeovestism (and maybe some others I need to peruse the list but that one jumped out at me), but I'm not much of a masochist when it comes down to the flogs and crops.
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

la dame en noir

This sounds like a ton of fun.
Count me in as interested! :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Neo In Matrix

Wow, that's a nice idea. I'd definitely want to be a part of it. May be a female history teacher who wants to do some research on the history of the building while she's on vacation. :).

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

ManofDawnLight

Hello, all.  Sorry for my late introduction, but I am the co-GM for this game (the other being the talented Christa McGinn).  It makes me feel good that there's so much interest in the game, and I expect some awesome gameplay in the future.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

summoner2183

Clio

Yay! We have quite a bit of interest! Besides the ones who have already specified, does anyone have an idea of what kind of character they might want to play?

Myrra

Well, I was initially planning to play a girl who hosts a "horror show" on the web and visits all the spookiest places, until she finds the Milford Sanctuary and gets herself trapped in it. But, so far there have been many requests for modern-days visitor, so, depending on the spots left, I might play either that or a nurse.

summoner2183

If I was to play, it would be a doctor with a lactophilia and zoophilia fetish.

Prince Truhan

I'll probably play a sadistic doctor, will deal with the specifics with the GMs

Rolo

Well....I am on the fence between patient and staff but Ezekial Vanderway is taking shape in my head.  Son of a socialite family that suffers from Algolagnia, Frotteurism, and Peodeiktophilia.  They all seem to be linked to me in a way.  Anywho....He is socially awkward and the bastard son of the elitist mother and the summer home caretaker so he was primarily raised and abused by the help until he reached adulthood.  His proclivities are a social embarrassment to the point that when his father (not biological) hears of Milford he is dumped off and forgotten by all but his mother.  One of seven children but the siblings never really accepted him.  He was always different.  As a patient his cure was shame based.  Forced to perform acts and ridiculed for it in an effort to get him to stop.  Slowly driving him insane to the point he acts out....and so forth.  Still working on those details.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

ElvenKitten

Ebb

Registering interest. I've an idea for a sort of monstrous orderly who wasn't quite right in the head even before the demonic influence started.

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 21, 2015, 02:09:13 PM
If the focus on the story is simply inflicting pain and disfigurments on the PC's, I may have to withdraw my interest. I don't mind some pain, some torment, but if it's just for the sake of causing pain... not one of my things.

It can be about whatever you'd like. You can state clearly what your definite limits are, and people will respect them.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Clio

Quote from: AlinaLionheart on January 21, 2015, 05:05:01 AM
Well, I was initially planning to play a girl who hosts a "horror show" on the web and visits all the spookiest places, until she finds the Milford Sanctuary and gets herself trapped in it. But, so far there have been many requests for modern-days visitor, so, depending on the spots left, I might play either that or a nurse.

Interesting. Like a "Ghost Hunters" type premise? Although it would probably be better if she came alone, unless someone else wants to play her camera operator or something. Or, alternately, her crew could get killed off quickly and she'd be left alone. You should play whatever you'd like. I'll make a list later of what people have shown interest in. Also, I know ManofDawnLight is more than willing to play multiple NPC's if needed, so you don't need to worry about there not being enough staff. :)

Quote from: summoner2183 on January 21, 2015, 07:33:15 AM
If I was to play, it would be a doctor with a lactophilia and zoophilia fetish.

Nice. Oh, and I wanted to say that you don't have to all choose a different fetish. The more different fetishes the more interesting, obviously, but you can choose rather 'normal' fetishes if you wish, like Sadism, Masochism and such. That bit wasn't necessarily for you, but your listing of the paraphilias made me remember. :)

Quote from: Prince Truhan on January 21, 2015, 07:45:05 AM
I'll probably play a sadistic doctor, will deal with the specifics with the GMs

Awesome. Glad to still have you on board. :)

Quote from: Rolo on January 21, 2015, 09:53:47 AM
Well....I am on the fence between patient and staff but Ezekial Vanderway is taking shape in my head.  Son of a socialite family that suffers from Algolagnia, Frotteurism, and Peodeiktophilia.  They all seem to be linked to me in a way.  Anywho....He is socially awkward and the bastard son of the elitist mother and the summer home caretaker so he was primarily raised and abused by the help until he reached adulthood.  His proclivities are a social embarrassment to the point that when his father (not biological) hears of Milford he is dumped off and forgotten by all but his mother.  One of seven children but the siblings never really accepted him.  He was always different.  As a patient his cure was shame based.  Forced to perform acts and ridiculed for it in an effort to get him to stop.  Slowly driving him insane to the point he acts out....and so forth.  Still working on those details.

That sounds awesome, actually. Very nice. :)

Quote from: ElvenKitten on January 21, 2015, 01:07:43 PM
I'm interested in playing one of the modern visitors.

Cool. :)

Quote from: Ebb on January 21, 2015, 01:21:58 PM
Registering interest. I've an idea for a sort of monstrous orderly who wasn't quite right in the head even before the demonic influence started.

That's perfect. :)

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 21, 2015, 02:50:13 PM
I haven't thought about any character just yet.

No worries. There's no rush. We'll be progressing over the next few days, and there are no plans to close recruitment any time soon, so you're fine. :)

GnothiSeauton

I've got a few character ideas running around in my mind, but I think I might hold off until I get more of an idea of the characters that are going to be in it.  Just to get a feel of what's needed and what would be a good fit.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

I think, to make this more user friendly (although it's still rather extreme), I'll list the paraphilias from that list that we will not allow. Ones that are outside E's rules or are generally unpopular enough to warrant it. If anyone has a reason why one should be included, you can let us know through PM's. :)

• Anthropophagolagnia
  • Anthropophagy
  • Autonepiophilia
  • Autopedophilia
  • Coprophilia
  • Emetophilia
  • Infantophilia
  • Menophilia
  • Pedophilia
  • Vorarephilia