News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Wolf Among Us, seeking DM

Started by RecklessRapscallion, April 16, 2014, 11:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RecklessRapscallion

She stepped into his office, with those big baby blues, and that red dress. It did not take long for Bigby to recognize her. Little red has grown up, and judging how her mascara was running something was wrong. Bigby took a drag of his cigarette and offered her a seat. Something wasn't sitting well in his stomach, he knew their shared history. If she had the guts to step into his office it was probably something bad. "What's wrong," she flinched at the sound of his voice. Old memories die hard finally he opened up his pack of Huff'N Puffs and she sheepishly accepted. Taking out his lighter he watched as she slowly took a drag. The flare of the cigarette showing her perfect golden hair. After a few moments of silence she started speaking and Bigby listened patiently, tonight was going to be a long night."

If anyone is familiar with Fable Verse I would like to do a series of Who done it stories with Bigby wolf. I am very flexible with Ons and Offs but I want to focus with the major themes of Bigby. Trying to create new identity post amnesty and struggling against the viciousness of his past. If you are interested please send me a PM.
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction