The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innHERendo

is eager to find out how she would like to do that.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

DiverseDesires

Quote from: innHERendo on June 08, 2010, 09:56:52 AM
is eager to find out how she would like to do that.
The avatar above me makes me want to me to

punish him for being so eager he forgets to play the game
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

is ready to punish and play rough

innHERendo

Quote from: DiverseDesires on June 08, 2010, 10:06:11 AM
The avatar above me makes me want to me to

punish him for being so eager he forgets to play the game
makes me look forward to how she might punish me, I hope it's really good.

The avatar above me once again interrupted my post. :P
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Novak

is being repaid for interrupting mine on occasion  :P

DiverseDesires

The avatars above me makes me want to me to
say, "Play nicely boys I don't mind sharing"
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

innHERendo

has a good point and doesn't mind sharing either
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

The avatar above me makes me want to me to share more often

Nico

...is very sensual. I like it. :-)

DiverseDesires

The avatar above me makes me want to

Help them with their flag

abandoneddolly

makes me want to help her with her dress

innHERendo

makes me want to help her with her dress too, I bit it feels so itchy.
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

help him take off dolly's dress

Daelen

Looks like she has some pressure that needs relieving in her dress... which is a coincidence because that avatar creates some pressure in my jeans.  >:)
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

innHERendo

has a handy tool to help him with dolly and desires dress removal
My Ons/Offs

abandoneddolly

hey who said anything about my dress....

Makes me a bit nervous

innHERendo

needs some reassuring that it will be a very good thing.
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

he seems obsessed with girls wearing to many clothes...Oh look I forgot my clothes
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

is perfectly dressed.  :-)
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

make him perfectly  un-dressed

innHERendo

makes me want to help her with her plan, then help her out as well.
My Ons/Offs

Cassiopeia

Is very distracting ...

abandoneddolly

Daelen

Looks like she's related to Waldo.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."