Interest check: Monster girl Boarding school? (Currently full.)

Started by Wolfy, February 19, 2012, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

Name:Rika

Sexuality:Straight/Sub
Ons: Rape, Rough, Force, bondage, whips and chains, gags, blindfolds, Ropes, Dom's, Breathing control, getting gagged on toys and cocks.
Offs: There is nothing she wont try once.

Anything special about Her: She had always had this thing for human boys, and had always looking for a human male master to show her what she had been missing with her ex monster male master.
Weakness:Her wings being pulled on.

Role:Student
Favorite Position:Anyone that her master says to be in.

WendySlaveGirl

Name: Sashira

Sexuality: Bisexual
Ons: Oral, anal, vaginal sex. Bondage. Submission (see below). Risky sex (public, potential impregnation, etc), Non-consensual sex, rough sex, domination(see below)
Offs: Pain/torture.

Appearance: Red is her predominant color. Due to her mixed heritage of having a werewolf mother and an incubus father she combines traits of both species.
Anything special about them:  She can fly and climb walls easily. She is strong and a good fighter.
Weaknesses: From her werewolf mother she inherited the loyalty and pack mentality. One way this manifests itself is that if the one she tries to have sex with  beats her in a fair fight that person is her Master or Mistress from that day forward. However, if she wins she views them as her pet to do with as she pleases.
Position: Student
Favorite Position: (Yes they are different...) It depends on if she wins in a fight. If she is dominant, she likes to be on top and in control. If she loses a fight then she loves the more subservient positions.

Kimera

WendySlaveGirl

Weird, it is showing for me. I linked it from one of those monster girl picture galleries. Is there something I should do differently?

Kimera

maybe try posting it as a link?

I ussually upload pictures via Tinypic or photobucket

Iblis121

If you send me the picture, I'll put it on my photobucket for you to use, if you don't have a photobucket.

WendySlaveGirl

I reposted it from Iblis121's photobucket. Hopefully that works better.

Kimera

Quote from: WendySlaveGirl on February 28, 2012, 04:13:03 PM
I reposted it from Iblis121's photobucket. Hopefully that works better.

Looks ok now  :-)

Sharon

I fixed mine too. lol. I forgot about the power of photobucket!

Iblis121

>:3 I'm SO ready for this thing to start. We still need a dedicated profile thread, though.

Kimera

Quote from: Iblis121 on February 28, 2012, 04:29:48 PM
>:3 I'm SO ready for this thing to start. We still need a dedicated profile thread, though.

Yeah, I can't wait to eat all of your characters...

...I mean meet...

...yeah thats right...

..close one

Iblis121

<///< Eventually.

My character's gonna freak out. Everyone else seems to know that monsters exist. Not mine though, lol.

Sharon

Iblis121

Mhm! S'gonna be a fun little experience. Of course, he'll be fine eventually. When he realizes that the first monster to jump him doesn't want to eat HIM, per se...

Snake

Visna

Iblis121

Yep. A few people are already doing it, or at least plan to. So go for it :]

Tulgey

This is looking like it is going to be good.

Iblis121

ShanaTheIV

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: WendySlaveGirl on February 28, 2012, 03:46:42 PM
Name: Sashira

Sexuality: Bisexual
Ons: Oral, anal, vaginal sex. Bondage. Submission (see below). Risky sex (public, potential impregnation, etc), Non-consensual sex, rough sex, domination(see below)
Offs: Pain/torture.

Appearance: Red is her predominant color. Due to her mixed heritage of having a werewolf mother and an incubus father she combines traits of both species.
Anything special about them:  She can fly and climb walls easily. She is strong and a good fighter.
Weaknesses: From her werewolf mother she inherited the loyalty and pack mentality. One way this manifests itself is that if the one she tries to have sex with  beats her in a fair fight that person is her Master or Mistress from that day forward. However, if she wins she views them as her pet to do with as she pleases.
Favorite Position: (Yes they are different...) It depends on if she wins in a fight. If she is dominant, she likes to be on top and in control. If she loses a fight then she loves the more subservient positions.

Nice one! Could she be a new rival for Tina?

wolventears

Her legs are like those of an eagles, starting like those of a human at the hips, then feathering mid-thigh, and turning into taloned-scaled feet.
Name: Anya
Sexuality: Bisexual but male preference
Ons: Oral, anal, the chase(literally, with her chasing of course), blood from her consort
Offs: fecal play, watersports
Anything special about them:
Anya was born from a harpy mother and a pheonix father. She gets the red feathers from her father and her temper and attitude from her mother. Raised by her mother, she was taught that all harpies fend for themselves and stick together but unfortunately at a 14, her mother died and she was taken in by a human family who found the monster girl school and enrolled her immediately. She was quite a handful and will continue to be so unless her consort is found and bonds with her.
When she angers, due to her pheonix blood, her temperature rises to that of the boiling point and anything or one that touches her skin is severely burned. It is said that one can see literal flames in her eyes.
Weaknesses: A harpy cannot eat anything that she has not stolen or earned as it will make her severely sick. Her wings are where her power comes from(i.e. strength, speed, flight), if they are broken she is weakened to the state of a mere human until they are fully healed. Harpies heal fast but heal much faster when they ignest the blood of their consort.
Favorite Position: Cowgirl, regular and reverse are her favorites.

Yeay! Got a harpy in the mix. Now, which of our lovely boys would like to be her consort? I think it would be fun playing out the jealousy and possesion.  >:)

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

WendySlaveGirl

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on February 28, 2012, 06:31:44 PM

Nice one! Could she be a new rival for Tina?

Hmmm....I think we could make that happen though of course with her Weakness Sashira may only be a rival until they finally come to blows!

Tulgey

Ooooh a harpy. Another great addition. My character is going to like this school a lot.  :-)