Classic Werewolves OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 26, 2016, 10:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightOwl35

Hey all, I just wanted to take a moment to address something for the other players (I've already messaged RPGuy privately), that I will be...forced away...from this game for a few days.

At minimum I'll be gone for 3-5 days, though it could be longer. If it progresses too long I've told RPGuy to just take me out. By my count at most, it'll end with me coming back around Day 7 if I can come back in the 5 days.

I'd rather NOT have to do this, but sadly it's out of my control...

I hope all goes well for you all while I'm away, and hopefully I can join you all again soon. I just wanted to address this here so everyone would understand my absence from the game.

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Remiel

Sorry to hear that.  Hope things are okay, NightOwl!

Galactic Druid

I just on to get caught up.

This is one of those special cases in which I will allow a player to remain part of the game through a period of inactivity, as I feel it's the fairest thing to do, on the grounds that Night has had a solid history of participation in this game, that he has no choice in his break, and that he has clearly stated his intent to be an active player again as soon as he's able. I will simply not tally a vote from Night until he's able to vote again.

When it comes to accusations, also in the interest of fair play, NightOwl will still be a viable target for lynching. Just keep in mind Night will not be active to defend themselves, so please be gentle in your discussions and try to keep a sound reasoning from something game related that happened when voting. "Nightowl has been quiet lately" isn't going to be a great reason to vote, but "Back in day 3, Night voted against lynching so and so, etc..." it perfectly valid.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 21, 2016, 07:37:09 PM
I just on to get caught up.

This is one of those special cases in which I will allow a player to remain part of the game through a period of inactivity, as I feel it's the fairest thing to do, on the grounds that Night has had a solid history of participation in this game, that he has no choice in his break, and that he has clearly stated his intent to be an active player again as soon as he's able. I will simply not tally a vote from Night until he's able to vote again.

When it comes to accusations, also in the interest of fair play, NightOwl will still be a viable target for lynching. Just keep in mind Night will not be active to defend themselves, so please be gentle in your discussions and try to keep a sound reasoning from something game related that happened when voting. "Nightowl has been quiet lately" isn't going to be a great reason to vote, but "Back in day 3, Night voted against lynching so and so, etc..." it perfectly valid.

You rock. This is awesome of you and very agreeable. I adore fair GM's.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Mintprincess

Thank you Guy.  As his friend, I'm more concerned about him than a game, but I know Night has really enjoyed playing and certainly isn't abandoning.   

WE WILL MISS YOU NIGHT! :(

Galactic Druid

I totally agree with you and expressed as much privately, but I do believe we can make something that's fair for everyone in this situation. I definitely agree that you will be thoroughly missed, Nighty, and will be welcomed back with open arms the moment you're ready.

Verasaille

Yes, the Nightowl will be missed!! Good luck on your travels! Hurry back.  ;D
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

Hope things are okay with you Night.

Autumn Sativus

That was indeed a vote change. :P
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Galactic Druid

Verasaille

I love it!! Classic Memewolf!!

This is for Kat!

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

Nicely done Guy. That was so troll of you.

Galactic Druid

No idea what you're talking about...

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Verasaille

This is so funny, and it doesn't even need words!

KatKwik

*chuckles*

Well that was fun!

Well I know I had fun.

Thanks for putting up with my antics.

Enjoy the rest of the game.

I'm off on holiday, so the timing is perfect.

Nope! No suspicious behaviour from me at all!   >:)

*Looks at the dead villagers...* I'm kuddly! I promise!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Galactic Druid

I'm glad so manhy of you like my GMing?  :-[

Aiden

It isn't your fault we all suck at finding wolves.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Aiden on June 23, 2016, 01:28:39 PM
It isn't your fault we all suck at finding wolves.

+1!

We love your GM style, Guy!

Verasaille

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.