Classic Werewolves OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 26, 2016, 10:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Seranova

Sigh.

I'll be here with my "I told you so" stick.
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Verasaille

I have been having fun looking for memes...

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Deamonbane

Oh, Jack... that one's good.

*steals for future use*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Verasaille

Oh dear, More ghosts!! Hello Seranova and Myobi!! I would say nice to see you again...  :-X  but anyway, have some popcorn and maybe some coffee? Ghostly cocktails?

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

KatKwik

Hi there! Thought I'd leave this here...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Rel Mayer

Quote from: KatKwik on June 27, 2016, 03:36:53 PM
Hi there! Thought I'd leave this here...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

GOT Season 4 Spoilers

Does that make Robb Stark a Werewolf too? :P

Seranova

Quote from: Rel Mayer on June 27, 2016, 03:42:37 PM
GOT Season 4 Spoilers

Does that make Robb Stark a Werewolf too? :P

Too soon!
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Derwaysh

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Madame Professor

Ink, that was fabulous! I loved it!
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

AmberStarfire

I was most entertained by the bit about the plank.

It's an excellent poem. :D I realised I would like a poem too but it occurred to me that may not happen because I'm dead.

Esoteric Myobi

I wanna be a ghostly bridesmaid at the wedding~! Can I~? ;D

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Madame Professor

I need to start thinking of Bachelor Party ideas then, Remi. -goes to the drawing board-
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

AmberStarfire

Us ghosties can use (ghost) popcorn and plucked out werewolf fur as confetti!!

Galactic Druid

Today was a really long day for me. The surgery center forgot to send me the email with all the information I need, then seemingly forgot to again after I called them about it, something it's too late to fix now. My fill in for work still hasnt contacted me, so now I have half a day to train them, if I see them tomorrow. My son's mom seems to have forgotten I'm having surgery (again!) and was trying to guilt me into taking him this weekend, then got upset with me when getting my innards stuffed back in place got in the way of her last-minute holiday plans, and I had to skip my game group because I couldn't wait that long to take my meds. In ashort, terrible day.

But then I got home, and got caught up on Werewolves. I have been howling with laughter in front of my computer. The game thread is nothing short of a amazing. E has been a really great escape for me lately, especially getting to play with you guys, doubly so when the game is this entertaining. So thank you, Ink and Remi, for making my day so much better. I really needed the laugh.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Remiel

Sorry to hear things have been rough, Guy.   :-\

AmberStarfire

That's a really rough day, Guy. *Hugs if you would like them*

Things will work themselves out. Just take things one step at a time, and let other people deal with things how they will. You've got yourself to think about and look after.

Mintprincess

Intimate Ink

Please, please take care of yourself Guy.  So sorry to hear your ordeals today.

Rel Mayer

-gives all the hugs to RPguy-

Take care of yourself. <3

Galactic Druid

Aww geez, don't feel bad for me guys. The point there was supposed to be how much you all cheered me up, not how terrible I have it. I'll bounce back, especially after tomorrow.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

yugi006

Even then good luck with the surgery Guy.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Intimate Ink on June 28, 2016, 10:16:26 PM
Always.  No, seriously – I would like to vote to lynch Madame Professor in the next game I play with her, whatever it is.  Even if we are playing Candyland; trust me, she’ll stab you in the back with a sharpened candycane as you gayly stroll through the Peppermint Forest if you let her.