plot Bunnies!-F seeking M

Started by Verasaille, September 08, 2015, 09:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I have been following a couple of threads and enjoying some plot bunnies. Unfortunately, the ones putting these ideas out are not always available to start new stories. But they are tremendously talented at creating these ideas!!

I am going to list some ideas that caught my attention and offer them to those who are equally inspired. Please PM me if anything catches your Muse. Check my O/O's first and make sure you are available to do the rp.

1. Cabin in the woods OPEN again

The lady in the cabin:

Shaded Lady

It was past midnight, the sound of wolves echoed in the hills. He could go no further this night. His horse was exhausted and he needed rest. He had many miles to go and the only house he found was a short ways off the main road. The candle in the window drew him. It looked warm and inviting.

He needed sleep and his horse would be safe in the small shack of a barn next to the hut. He fed his horse a bit of hay, and then he knocked. Prepared to pay for his lodging, he was a King's messenger. He knew any peasant would accept the King's gold for one night's stay.

He was not prepared for the beauty that opened the door. She took his breath away and gave him a look he would remember all his days. As he walked in offering gold she merely held the door open and closed it behind him. But it was her words that truly stunned him.

"Come in. I have been expecting you."

--------

2. Scoundrels and Other Lovers CRAVING

He is a bastard son of nobility, the rest of the family does not know of his parentage.

She is a successful untitled young woman of known accomplishments. She is caught in the library looking for a novel to read herself to sleep. He is intriguing, who is he?

Or it could be she is a young noble's daughter looking for a last fling before she is forced to marry for her father's political interests. But who is this man who finds her lurking in the Palace Library? He might be her father's enemy, seeking to undermine his efforts by wooing away his daughter!

---------

3. Unforgiving Still available!

With this basic plot:

She was beautiful and gracious, a Queen and a sorceress. She had captured his heart long ago when she was still a Princess. He was her mentor and her teacher, and in time, her lover. But she was destined to marry the Prince of some other Kingdom.

It was there she became Queen. Regal, proud, and in a short time, learned to love the Prince who became King. The two men who loved her fought over her heart. Warring with each other in many ways.

The subtle shifting of alliances, the clandestine meetings, the final straw of a war declared! Then the final battle, but they did not count on the strength of the Queen. The armies clashed, the battle raged, but it was the Queen who rode into the midst of the field on a white horse enchanted with protections.

She demanded they stop fighting! But her enchantment failed. A crossbow bolt found her heart. She fell and the battle raged on. Now it was two broken hearted men who battled for vengeance. But they never met on the battlefield.

The sorcerer sent a message to his rival. "I can bring her back to life. But it will require a sacrifice. What or who are you willing to give up in exchange for her life?"

Perhaps the King's daughter?

If you see me in the Finder's Seeker's threads and want to put forth your own plot bunnies, please do so! I have a thread here for some simple rp fun.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236200.0
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Niara held her pose in the flickering candlelight. Only by deep meditation could she hold this steady. The soft whisper of brush on canvas was the only sound. An occasional breath from the artist as he contemplated his next area of the canvas. How he could work this silently was unnerving to Niara.

She had heard so many stories of this artist. How he had transformed the model into something so  beautifully intoxicating, that the model would become famous. He paid well and so far he had not touched her, only told her how to pose. Niara grew curious. None of the models mentioned anything sinister or unusual. Whether they told the truth or not she could not tell.

Not even once did she see his face. She had come in and waited after disrobing, as he spoke gently from the shadows. Telling her he would work for a minimum of three hours before allowing her a break. She posed with her head down as he asked. His footsteps made the wooden floor creak as he moved about. From where she posed, Niara could not see anything but flickering shadows. Not even allowed to glance at the clock, she wondered how much longer she would have to stay in this position.

---------------

This would be a mysterious rp. A story that would only be revealed as each of us explores further. Should you like the freeform style of ad lib writing, and our O/O's match up favorable, PM me so we can discuss a bit more of the plot. Just for clarification, the picture being painted can be the catalyst for the model's career enhancement. Not necessarily a physical transformation to her already lovely body.

It has been suggested a Dorian Grey vibe also could apply. I like this idea as well. It would be interesting to explore.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Verasaille

Adding a few more to this.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237064.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=232658.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237262.0

Please note these ideas are not written in stone, but can be tailored to better fit each of us. PM's only please!

Verasaille

Adding a new take on an old theme...

What if the offering from the village to protect it from the ravages of a Dragon, were a young man rather than a virgin? Would a brave young man be willing to sacrifice himself to keep his village safe?

The Dragon is a Queen in search of a mate. Her time to give new life in the form of eggs is a brief period. In all her searching, there are no male dragons left in the world. She must create more, or the species of great dragons will cease to exist.

Her only hope is to use powerful magic to shape another male into a mate and use his seed to fertilize her eggs. But where will she find a suitable candidate? Almost any reptilian species will work, but she would have to have help searching for one. She has many humans as slaves, working in her lair to keep things neat and to tend her needs. They are kept apart from the village and live a mostly comfortable existence in the lair. They are fed and sheltered and no enemies except humans dare to get close to the Mighty Dragon queen.

She has no plan on eating humans, even though the people in the village assume their many sacrifices have been consumed. Their flavor is not to her liking. She uses a human who can write to scribe a message. "Send me your wisest man. And the village will be safe from my ire. Refuse and the flames will rise to the heavens." She hopes to find someone wise enough to help her find a mate.

The Elders are terrified to go, and the married men in the village decide that YOUR character, though young, (At least 18) is smart enough to satisfy the Dragon. Is he eager or terrified? Brave enough to try and come up with a plan to end the threats forever or foolish enough to try and escape?

There is much that can be done with this story. I invite a creative, attentive writer to join me. If you are a good writer, I have no preference for the gender or orientation of the writer. But I prefer a male character who will interact with my female dragon. Yes she can have powers to shapechange and smut can be involved.

PM's please!!

Verasaille

I have in mind kind of a mysterious encounter between two people. The two of you, (MC and YC) meet for the first time and decide to take a walk on the beach. Wherever you are from, this is a vacation and you have left your world behind for a much needed break.

A walk on the beach leads you to a secluded cove. It is low tide and nearing darkness. As you gaze over the beach, you see the faint outline of a ship.

Is it real or a figment of your imagination?

I would like the ship to be a Ship of Dreams. A magical transport to another dimension. Our characters have to use their wits and skills to survive. What kind of world would we find?

PM me with your ideas and a decent character concept. Please pay attention to my O/O's and lets have some fun!

Verasaille

Looking for a rp based on Chronicles of Narnia. Not sure how to do it. I know I love the series and have a crush on Ben Barnes as Prince Caspian.

I also loved him in Dorian Grey, another really interesting concept that would be great to rp.

Please PM me if any of these stories interest you.

Verasaille

Just thought I would do a bit of consolidation and add some of my single requests in here.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=240075.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239995.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=232658.0

I have many more, PM me if you have any interest in my ideas. If you have similar ideas, I would love to hear from you as well.

Verasaille

I have a new idea, sparked by a song, the one I play when I am in a darker mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t33f2AObSMI

The plot I see is one of a girl forced out of her home due to her alcoholic mother taking on a lover who starts trying to get into the teenaged girl's  bed. This part will not be a part of the rp, it's just background. It forces the girl to run away and live with friends, moving from one to another until she wears out her welcome. She actually tries to live her life straight and clean, still going to school and staying with girlfriends until she graduates. Thankfully after only a few months, she gets a job and is working as a waitress in a small restaurant.

Everyday she passes the homeless people on the streets. She feels bad for them, knowing how close she came to being there. Sharing a small two bedroom apartment with her cousin, she tries to help her mother, but it doesn't work. When her mother dies, she has a breakdown and gets drunk with her cousin at a party.

I wanted her to have a very scary experience and be rescued by a homeless veteran who has watched her for a long time. In spite of the problems they both have, I see this as a way for both of them to grow and heal. This will be an intense and emotional rp. I want someone to give it depth and meaning, not just mindless smut.

Are you up for the challenge? PM me with your ideas. All of these details can be worked out in advance. None of it is set in stone.

Verasaille

I wanted to add some more plot bunnies to give this a much needed shot in the arm.

This would be a modern day romance kind of thing. The girl is a college grad in Music Tech, she is an expert in running her own recording studio. But currently she is working for a big name studio and gets to help with some big name artists.

Unfortunately she is shy and not very good around people. She does a great job, but is overshadowed by others. One day she is at work, waiting for some big name star to come in to record his latest album, she plays around with the equipment and makes a demo of a song she likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izrL7pBdkaw

In walks YC, who is also an up and coming star, but too broke to pay for a recording session. Maybe he joins her or praises her or whatever, seeing in her his opportunity to make it big. Will he just use her or will he fall for her as well?

Verasaille

I have had a few of these start and fizzle out due to unforeseen circumstances. Still looking for the Scoundrel one and the others, unless marked taken.

If you wish to discuss an idea that I have listed with maybe some changes you would like to see to the idea, I am open to it! PM' s always answered!

Verasaille

I am adding a plot that was sparked by a picture found in the Finders and Seekers thread.

Sylvia Valoran, a once proud noble who was promised to a Prince of the realm. His father, the King was brutally murdered by political enemies, who abducted the Prince and currently hold him in a dungeon. She was forced to flee her home to avoid being killed as well. With her cousin and a few trusted servants, they escaped and now form a group of rebels intent on getting vengeance and restoring the rightful heir to the throne, if they can free him from his dank dungeon cell before he dies of the torture and despicable treatment.

You may play as one of the rebels, the Prince, or any number of others who can fill this rp. I am looking for a creative and industrious writer. Be prepared to give plenty of plot and character development as well as posting at LEAST once a week or more.

I will check your O/O's, please pay close attention to mine. PM's only please!!

Verasaille

All of these ideas still open, and I am willing to hear your ideas as well. Can you come up with something interesting and not cliche to make an epic rp?

Please check my O/O's and PM me if you would like to discuss a story.

Verasaille

Verasaille

Trying to keep things consolidated, adding my other list of ideas:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215655.0

Verasaille

Been awhile since I bumped this, adding this one.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=259659.0

Can be done as a 1x1 with the partner doing both male characters or as a group. I would prefer two male writers. But I can accept a well written male from another gender identification.

Trying to be open on this, but I really want someone who can write bisexual males, and make them convincing. Give me examples if you are going to try for either character.

Verasaille

Been awhile since I added anything to this. I know it is summer and a lot of people are enjoying the season. Recently I was researching my next novel and found some interesting historical facts.  There are plenty of stories about pirates of the Caribbean,  but few look at other parts of the world. I am thinking of a story set in the early days of the Alaskan Gold Rush. Most of the gold when it was found, had to be smelled and there were more facilities in Seattle than Alaska, so that is where most of the ore and gold went.

I have found only one person named as a pirate in the Pacific Northwest.  However, I can see a lot of potential for someone with the right mindset to use the intricate passages and multitude of islands on the Pacific Coast to have a pirate haven.

So, I have a ship, and a devious lady pirate who decides to take advantage of this glorious opportunity.  Who will join me in this historical fiction?

Please have a filled out Ons and offs thread, I will check, and I expect you to check mine. PM ME only please, and present a character you wish to play. It can be a rival Captain,  a Spaniard, or British military ship out to stop the pirate or any number of characters you might think of. A crew member of her ship, or perhaps a Native American from one of the many tribes along the coast.

Use your imagination and sell me your character idea!

This gal would work well!

Verasaille

I have more ideas, but I think I just need to let everyone know I am very open for more rps right now! Don't see what you want? Send me an idea you have! Please check my O/O's first and do not ask if you cannot commit to at least once a week or more.

Verasaille

I am still looking for more rps. I am currently in World of Warcraft doing rp with friends. I love live action rp. Though forum rp gives me time to formulate a good response.

Adding a new idea here.

Diedre Windsong came from another world, one that was currently fighting a huge battle between the forces of the Glorious Light, and the Unending Darkness. She came through a rift in time and space, formed when the Arcanists experimented with up to now, Forbidden Magic. She was hurtled through the portal with the instructions clearly written in the music she played. Find heroes, or if you can't find heroes, then find enterprising and intelligent beings who can help stop this war.

Verasaille

I am offering a new idea here, it just occurred to me as I was playing World of Warcraft.

Cross faction rp is possible with the use of Battlenet. But I understand it might be easier to rp on the forums if you do not wish to do it in game. Or maybe you are on a EU realm, and I am on US. I did this in game with a friend long ago and it was a bittersweet rp, full of emotion, romance, drama and tears.

My blood elf rogue stealths into Stormwind, the Alliance Capital, to assassinate a high ranking noble who has earned the wrath of the Horde for his persistent attacks on Silvermoon. She is fought off by an Alliance rogue who is good enough to thwart her plans, and even scores a few hits on her that will leave scars. To get a basic idea of how that encounter worked out, I suggest you watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc1XyDsZuDU

I wanted to continue the tale with the two rogues clashing again and again, each time developing a very intriging respect for the other. Then something happens, they have to work together for both to survive. A demon attack, maybe?

Verasaille

I am back and still interested in these plot bunnies. Thought I would take a break and recharge my batteries. Now I know its considered bad form to just 'bump' a thread, so going to add a new song I heard and loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo_efYhYU2A

I admire Lady Gaga, she is quite the talented singer. I would love something inspired by this lovely song.  I have to admit, when I heard it the first time, I thought they were saying "Out of the Shadows" and the words to the song are actually "Out of the Shallows". Whatever works!

Send me a PM if any of these ideas appeals or you have a song you think I would like.