Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

I notice there's blue paint all over the neighbor's wife's boobs.  Did you have anything to do with that?  Bastard - it's over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

All these accusations! Shoot a guy down for helping the neighbors. I helped put up some shelves.
Forget your sorries. I can't take it. Goodbye.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

You're a starving artist, but you never eat me.  I feel too neglected.  I'm out!

Worshipping Master

I'm sorry, Belle33, but I'm just looking for someone solid and concrete... And you seem to be making it up as you go.

Phoenixrisen

What am I supposed to do with you if I can't even see you. I can't take it, I'm gone.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Wolfy

Look, it's not me, it's you.

Completely you.

I'm out. o3o

Belle33

You never take responsibility for anything - I've had enough of your selfishness.  *points to the door*

Acanthus

I'm BORED! You no longer amuse me! Runs away as fast as he can!
Questions... thousands of them. Are you game?

O/O's Ideas~

Belle33

You never show me your eyes - what kind of relationship is that?  Goodbye!

Mordred

Me, me, me, me, me. It's always about you. Nooo, you can't sway me this time. These fangs must fine another.
*See Pillory*

olive

You got blue stuff all over the house, the fridge, the TV....my ass..... *points to the shower*  You  need to cleanup your act, but meanwhile I'm gone!

Acanthus

In the theory to vastly prolong our coitus interactions, I hereby proclaim that our official relationship is at an end… because, based on the study, those that become happy tend to be married, and those that marry end the sexual relationship! D:

O/O's Ideas~

Phoenixrisen

You pay too much attention to those damned studies, and not enough to me. We're done.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Acanthus

You were unable to define the logical consistency of paranormal moments of inertia merely due to contradictive in science=/= paranormal relations! You disgust me! We are done!

O/O's Ideas~

Phoenixrisen

You talk in science more than I do. It's over.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

TaintedAndDelish

You! There you are - walking away from a ship full of horny pirates! Damit, don't tell me your not screwing around behind my back!

Were through!

olive

You always smile through my confessions! I think you are getting off on my sinfulness......that's just wrong. I'm outta here!

Nico

Darling, you're a real sweetheart but.. you lack some parts. ;)

olive

I bought these parts just for you, now what am I gonna do with them?  I'm not made of money, sir. I'm gone!

Tambit

That's the last time I let you talk me into going to work pantless!

olive

If you would have worn the pumps and garters I left on the bed for you, you'd have been a hit. If you won't trust me to know what your best look is, then we can't go on. Goodbye!

Tambit

Your curves are so delicious, they must be fattening!  If I ate you, you'd go straight to my thighs...   wait, maybe I shouldn't be breaking up with you...

MiaFire

-smirks- MAYBE you shouldn't be breaking up with me?? After such charming compliments, it's me breaking up with You!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

olive

Flattery has gone straight to your head. I need a more humble lover. Goodbye!

Autumn52

Olive I think that Tambit is the best one for you. His compliments go straight to the heart of what I feel for you. Please let me leave with my dignity. I don't want to hold you back so I am breaking up with you. bye.  :'(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish