[PF for evil party] The Serpent's Feast (now for threads)

Started by godfang, April 27, 2013, 01:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

For hundreds of years, Solastra has been a shining kingdom of peace and prosperity. It has been dubbed 'the land of heroes' for its many chivalrous knights who protected the Kingdom's borders from monsters and savages. In the Sacred Calendar year of 1109 however, the unthinkable happened. The shining kingdom fell to an allied army of mercenaries and warlords. This horde, known as the many headed serpent, consists of not only savages from the tribes from the northern frontiers, but also of smaller nations that are jealous of Solastra's prosperity. Now, the sacred capital has been sacked and the royal family butchered (except for the queen who now serves as a sex slave to the Orc King of Frosthall, one of the leader of the many headed serpent)

Even after the fall of the land however, pockets of resistance remained. The heroes of Solastra fights a war from the shadows, forming a resistance army that seeks to Undermine the many headed serpent. Luckily for them, the serpents are divided and prone to internal conflicts over the spoils of war, allowing them to use hit and run tactics, striking in opportune moments.

One leader, Baron Lyxander, controls the western provinces of Solastra. Unlike most of the leader of the Horde, Lyxander is a man whose inteligence is only matched by his cruelty. He knows that the resistance is more than just a nuissance. They symbolize hope for the people of Solastra. They must be broken. For this, he recruits a team of champions. Ones that will do more than just defeat the heroes and heroines of Solastra. Ones that will break and corrupt them.

-Pathfinder system Level 4, point buy 20
-SRD, non 3rd party only
-Evil or Neutral Party only (if you want to use a good character, you'll have to explain why he's there)
-3 or 4 characters. Preferably a mix of male and female

-What is needed in your character sheet-
1.A background of your character
2.The kinks of your character
3.Which of these venues can you play on: Maptools/Mibbit.com/Forum (the more you can play on, the better chance of you getting in the team)
4.How comfortable are you with hardcore contents? (non-con, gangbangs or even impregnation)

There will be sex in this game, lots of it in fact, but they are all part of the story instead of just random smut. Non-con is to be expected and depending on the party.

Tydorei

godfang

I figured since we already have alot of traditional pathfinder rps, i'd like to do something different. :D

Roxy Rocket

Looks tasty.

Placeholder:

godfang

@Roxy Rocket: Being impregnated by a summoned monster is a surefire way to break a heroine i think ;) Take your time,i don't need a full charsheet (though that would be ok), a class and background is enough for me. Pictures help too.

Yukina

I'd love to play in an evil campaign. I'm currently able to answer 3 and 4 at the moment. I'll probly make a rogue or a witch.

3. Forum and maptools

4. Perfectly fine with it.

godfang

@Yugishogun  if you can play in maptools, you should be able to play in Mibbit as well. It's a browser based chat system, has a dice roller and all.

Yukina

Quote from: godfang on April 27, 2013, 02:10:10 PM
@Yugishogun  if you can play in maptools, you should be able to play in Mibbit as well. It's a browser based chat system, has a dice roller and all.

I'll be sure to check it out later today. I've also decided on a drow sorcerer.

Roxy Rocket

Quote from: godfang on April 27, 2013, 01:58:27 PM
@Roxy Rocket: Being impregnated by a summoned monster is a surefire way to break a heroine i think ;) Take your time,i don't need a full charsheet (though that would be ok), a class and background is enough for me. Pictures help too.

Being impregnated in one orifice is iffy. Let's do all of them just to make sure.

"Hey, what are those tentacles doing to that princess?"

"Taking a twenty."

Real question: Are we supposed to be worried about building effective characters or should this be more about narrative?

Yukina

Answers to 1 and 2

1. Belmarniss was like any other female drow; cold, calculating, and dominent. This sorceress to took the domination part a bit to far though. Even the leader of the house was disgusted with her and banished her to the surface world, right near Solastra. She hated how happy the city was. After being around it for at least twenty years, Belmarniss jumped at the chance when Baron Lyxander was recruiting people to bring and mentally break the foolish resistance.

2. Belmarniss loves to dominate others. She loves to break them into submission. She especially loves to treat her victims like animals and inanimate objects.overall, she just loves to be on top of things.

godfang

@Roxy Rocket: the heroes won't be giving in so easily, so do make effective characters (though no synthesist summoner archetype please, that class is broken)

Roxy Rocket

Quote from: godfang on April 27, 2013, 02:38:56 PM
@Roxy Rocket: the heroes won't be giving in so easily, so do make effective characters (though no synthesist summoner archetype please, that class is broken)

That's the one that merges with their monster right?

That one is supposed to be hilarious but uselsss. Poor semi-sorcerous shmucks.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Villians can be fun. I posting my interest in this.

Though number four concerns me, not real comfortable about non-consent(reluctance should be okay)/rape. For example: A woman getting pleasured by a tentacle monster, not really an issue(no vore, "softcore" basically the tentacle monster is just pleasuring her), while a Half-Orc attacking a woman in an alley, not so much. Would that be a big problem?

My two concepts so far are probably going to be a Human Rogue/Assassin who works as a mercenary when not on missions for the Baron.

or

A seductive female who uses her charms & sex as a tool to accomplish goals and rise to power.

I would also prefer to keep things in a play-by-post format on these forums.

Yukina

By the way, what is the starting gold and allowed number of traits?

godfang

@yugi: standard gold and two traits from different categories

@EroticFantasyAuthor: Well how far it goes really depends on the way you guys handle it. The Baron bassically don't want you to just go out there and kill the heroes cause it will make them into a martyr. If you want to seduce them so they turn to your side, that's fine. You want to humiliate them by raping the holy maiden in front of a crowd as she screams for help that never comes? sure. You want to negotiate with them and somehow make them serve your cause? That's also fine. But sexual slavery is pretty common in Solastra right now and you'll probably run into a few evil things along the way.

Yukina

EroticFantasyAuthor

As long as it's not the primary focus of most/all sex "scenes" it should be good. But if there's rape parties everywhere, then probably not a campaign for me.

Though I've been itching to play a smart-evil character.  ;D

Yukina

Roxy Rocket

Okay, so I read things and Druid doesn't look too awful. I have to figure out whether to use an animal companion and whether to fighty (like a cleric?) or casty (like a more different cleric.)

There's a cave theme that makes the druid a fan of Oozes, which might be funny.

Otherwise I figure I could be a devotee of some antedeluvian evil entity and slinging (flavor/fluff) latex versions of spells around, summoning slick, slimey frog monsters and doing my duty to spread the word that mortal values are pointless and they learn this when they're throat-incubating the nether-spawn of greater, less comprehensible things.

But that might be too creepy or useless if we're loaded on casters and thieves.

I think the druid can be a monster-closet / tank so I could just do that.

*Expects her Cha stat to suffer but hey, it's tabletop and ya can't have everything.*

Meliai

Aaaah, I've always wanted to try an evil campaign but I'm pretty awful at playing evil characters themselves. The general premise for the game gave me an idea however; perhaps my character (probably a support caster/healer, like an oracle) was one of the first resistance leaders captured, given to one of the party members as part of the breaking process after more direct methods of corrupting her failed. She's dragged around by her keeper and forced to watch as they defeat and corrupt her former friends and allies and even aid the fiends in battle. If she were a fairly recognizable freedom fighter (maybe she's the daughter or sister of the enslaved queen) she could be a handy walking emblem of their quest to break the heroes.

She could have a wife or girlfriend who's been captured and imprisoned by Baron Lyxander, so she can't run away or even go out in a suicidal blaze of glory withing dooming her love to unfathomable pain and torture.  Alternately a Geas spell cast by someone high level or or some magical item fluff could prevent her from defying her handler.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

godfang

@Meliai: That's a very intriguing concept! We can use the lover schtick (to give you more freedom of choice instead of just forcing you to do things with a geas). The handler would be another party member perhaps? We'll pick it when the game begins. I have some good ideas for the lover.

@snake: how did you get those statsw with point buy 20?

Anyways, no male characters? I prefer a nice balance of male-female characters if possible. Also, i should be free in say 5 hours after i watch the UFC event on TV, so if there are people on board, i can dm for them in Mibbit

EroticFantasyAuthor

I doubt I'll have a character ready in 5 hours  :-\

And don't even know what Middit is, was hoping this would stay play-by-post on these forums.

godfang

@EroticFantasyAuthor: Mibit is a browser based chat system with dice rollers and the ability to show pictures. I picked it because i travel around alot with the United Nations, so posting daily is rather hard for me. I use mibbit to do the story in an episodic fashion, so if you want, you can join the next session. Each session would take like 3-4 hours

Snake

Didn't catch that. Sorry. I'll rework it into a different character. My bad Godfang.

Ill use a different char. a male then.